Who's gayer?

Who's gayer?
Who would you fuck?
Left is way hotter and turns me on but I'd definitely fuck right first bcuz a pussy is a female genital which would instantly make me not gay.

That just an inside out dick(plastic surgery)

both would be super gay.

buck angel is ftm you newfag

LOL you know his name and everything, you really are mentally ill.

>being this new to the internet

Buck is fucking god
Why would think she was is new here newfag?

The guy has had documentaries about him aired on day time tv, thousnds of 40 year old moms probably know his name, this further pointing out that you are a newfag/normalfag

>trying to save face

>lol

Learn to kek newfag

More like
>not mentally ill

>Why would think she was is new here newfag?

wut in tarnation are you gibbering about now, user?

>Who would you fuck?
the mtf of course. are you gay?

>which would instantly make me not gay.
That's now how it works. Having sex with certain people doesn't make you a certain sexual orientation. You have a sexual orientation, and then you act on it. If you're gay, you want to fuck manly looking people, not the other way around.

>pretending that he doesn't jack off to trannies

Men are not inherently attracted to the vagina.

They are attracted to specific feminine physical queues: breasts, butt, feet, face, etc. Usually gay men and women have additional emotional queues related to how they feel, and what others feel. The best examples are when a women feels safe, feels loved, feels provided for, and feels attractive (being told they are hot).

If you are attracted to the right, which has no feminine features, you are gay.

If you are attracted to the left, there is a high chance that you are not gay, but what you are seeing is a paradox, so there is room for confusion.

>If you're gay, you want to fuck the opposite sex
Fixed it for you.

This.

Newfag and probably underage as well.

By definition fucking left means you're either gay or bisexual. You can fuck right and still be 100% straight.

That said I would fuck a trap in the ass any day over some hairy ass woman with a bald head and a beard.

let's suppose you are a man: fucking the one on the right is straight. being attracted to the one on the right is gay.

This.

Fuck labels, imma fuck whatever turns me on.

Sorry I'm not up to date on my trannyoligy. Didn't mean to offend you

It doesn't matter if the shemale has a dick because you still have that ass to have fun with and the whole package is still ~85% female, whereas the dude with a vagina is about only 15% female

/thread

I'd say left is less gay. Sure it got a dick but at least the rest is somewhat female

and the other way around for the one on the left.

they're both freaks
and in either case I'd have to thumb it in

OP

There is little difference between a large clit and a little dick.

Both options are gay....

>super hot girl
>huge clit (not a penis, not balls, obviously a vagina)
>gay?

I guess I'm a ho-mer-sexual then

Guess I'm a faggot.

>B final answer

/thread

person trying to confuse on purpose

How is he trying to confuse? He is just pointing out who is or will be a faggot. It's just making things go faster.

>which is gayER

Who cares? Do you need some Kinsey scale to determine level of gayness? Because it doesn't fucking matter. Gay, Straight. That's it.

I would fuck the trap 100%. Not only does it have titties and ass, it also tries to act and think like a woman.

I dont want to fuck some hairy woman with a bald head, broad shoulders, deep voice and a beard. That would make me gay.

By that logic 99% of the worlds population would be gay.

If its got tits it's not gay

>95% female 5% male
>5% female 95% male

The choice is obvious

Id go Bailey jay cause shes basically a chick with a dick but the other dude is just a guy with a gross vagina...clits huge.

Id go bailey and just stay away from that dong

If someone actually cares about this: plz commit sudoku

how about i just kill them and jerk it off while i put them in funny positions ?

are those pictures real, if so...the real question is why does it matter which one is gayer? If you're attracted to them, you're attracted to them, doesn't mean you're gay....just not 100% straight