Not choosing best oni to run away with

Not choosing best oni to run away with.
Riding her oni horn till you cum buckets while your nuts dangle in her mouth.

Also best footjob waifu of 2016

Emilia piggu go homu

shit taste op
>implying loli-drills not best girl

bumping some best girl rori-drirru

You mean her refusing to go with him?

honestly shes best character in the show, i cant imagine how they want to make Emillia worth the ship after this, but then again there is lot we dont know about her

I'm just now watching the latest episode and holy shit he is breaking down.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a 9yo girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

Is this some new John or 300 confirmed kills-esque copypasta? It's disappointing, honestly.

what show?

The one the thread is about. Re:Zero. I thought that was fairly obvious.

I was reading on someone's comments for this last episode. He said to think of this as the prologue. Also we're about 10% of the way through the story. All I could think is, holy shit.

rem is best girl subaru is a fucking nigger

it's ironic you faggot
read the actual story

Refer to You do realize he asked best girl...

Who is Rem?

I know it's a necessary part of the anime but I'm so mad that everything in the show would come unhinged if Subaru could just find a way to discretely mention his ability. Even pretending to have seen visions of the future would help! He's a fucking moron.

Yeah, I'm so dumb I totally couldn't get that within the first two to three sentences. I'm not reading that dumb shit you cock mongling negroid.

Why hasn't he tried to write it down yet?

Is it confirmed that the hands will kill him/someone else no matter what he uses to communicate?

thats what ive been thinking
he really needs to try and learn some more about his ability

Exactury. For all his antics, he doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

You know he's a good character when people relate/hate/love Subaru. I honestly enjoy every bit of each character and how the story is progressing. If the protagonist had an easy it wouldn't be as great of an anime as it is right now. I can see he's going to have quite a bit more to struggle with.

Like I said, it's all crucial to the anime being interesting or continuing but everybody hates when the story is driven by someone repeatedly carrying the idiot ball.

Maybe we'll find out later, perhaps he can control it like Beetlejuice (however you spell his name) What will saying to someone you can die and come back if you die and come back? That person will no longer know about it if you die again. More then likely he won't be able to say jack shit, but I think that silent suffering will make him strong.

I think he could play it off as a vision. It would be so easy with non-important shit. "Listen, I'm telling you we will run into so and so and then such and such will happen. Then, next time he needs weird shit done, he can claim that it's another instance of clairvoyance.

dude, when he tried to tell it it killed Emillia, i dont think there is any way he can do anything about that, these hands feel all powerful

I wouldn't say he's an idiot. If anything he's struggling and suffering. Like he said to Rem, he's been nothing but lazy in the past. Now he's in a new world and trying to make something of himself, but he's weak. Sure he might look like and idiot because he's not doing what you want him to do, but he's trying with what he's got. When he first got to Roswall's castle he didn't know a thing about reading, but he used his return by death as a means of getting smarter.

This had got to be one of the top 5 of my favorites list.

Yeah, but he has only tried it directly. You know, saying what his ability is. He has never tried just hinting it or alluding to it. Never tried writing it down or just making it seem like he always knows what to do so others believe him more often. He just shouted "I use Return by Death to ARGH!"

Well the hands obviously want to keep it secret, and it seems like they are pretty intelligent as last time they choose not to kill him but Emillia { so its not automatic thing that just stops him } its more like living entity controling him, plus i dont think you can blame him he cant really think straight anymore.. some of the shit he saw was fucking ruthless, my favourite scene was him holding Rem in hands while he got decapitated by Puck

maybe he did try but the anime didnt cover that.
i mean, i think everyone thought about that at certain point, how could subaru even miss it?