If your daughter started dressing like this how would you react?

if your daughter started dressing like this how would you react?

proud because she listened to me for once

Checkd

If that's what she wanted to wear, no problem

u 2

I'd probably fap myself to death?

I'd bust a nut in the slut

u 3

if it was the only way for her to stay relevant i would be happy for her.

OMFG!

Honor killing.

Bro, you broke the combo

I would toast her ciabatta breads

Meh

Drink bleach

What if I want a hot mom that dresses like that?

I would ask her, if her reasoning for lopping off her nice natural magnificent tits was so she wasn't known for them. Why do you wear clothes like that, showing off your tits, which will then cause people to know you as the girl from Modern Family with the big tits that got breast reduction surgery?

*wink

>sex her

What did she mean by this?

Same. Smart man.

I live in middle Tennessee. Tons of women dress like that from the age of like 8 years old. So I'd be bothered if my daughter dressed like that but not surprised.

Abort her 54 trimesters to late

this.

apparently her butt is pretty good as well

trips spoke

I'd call up the abortion clinic and ask if they have a loyalty card system.

where abouts specifically? for research purposes ofcourse

Rape her and explain to her that that is what happens when you dress like that.

>to

More

If my daughter had a body like Ariel Winter's, then I'd be encouraging less clothing.

wha the fuck is that guy doing, and how do i get to do it?

I'd fuck her more often

after giving it some thought if I was bothered by her dressing like that I would turn up the creep factor I'm talking stares compliments on the titties she's grown and be like I have to try to be creepy and overlook the familial connections imagine what the street creeps are gonna do

This.

give her more dick, so she wont have to wave the sausage flag.

Like a muslim and tell her she's disgraced our family but not having enough humility to cover herself the fuck up.
You don't need to be on display for the goddamn world young lady, the right man sees you not your goddamn tits or ass.

I'd feel worse about her getting that shitty tattoo on her elbow

Apparently her outfit split at the back while doing a photoshoot and that lucky sob is stitching it up

I would have no problem, I'm not a sexafraid yank who wish to keep my daughter in a gilded cage until I can marry her away.

Well if he's there for the photoshoot, he's probably gay

I'm not one to recommend implants, but she needs them.
Badly.

I would suggest she get more exercise and eat a diet of healthier foods because she's fat.

this
so much this

put er in a straight jacket and tell her if she sluts around i will slap the shit outta here

horny

One more of this hoe

>come in thread
>disregard topic because obsession with celeb BMIs and health

Thanks for your concern, faggot. Now get back to the trap thread you came from.

wait until she complains of perverts looking at her and remind her what the fuck ches wearing.

encourage her to get another breast reduction. those puppies are way to big.

I would love it, pic related

i'd just be glad she finally put some clothes on before she went outside.
all these niggers hanging around my yard are beginning to get my trigger finger itchy.

horny?

nice

goal

yoy asking?

Doesn't seem like a big deal unless you're Muslim.

Besides she's 18.

Bathroom spycam

My daughter doesnt wear slutty revealing clothes because I didn't raise her to be shameless

If she was that ugly I wouldn't give a fuck what she wears, it's not like she would get the d anyways

lolwat
look at the threadstarter you fuckwit

what is there to be ashamed of?

Go fap to lolis.

Exactly

What are you getting at, OP? I don't have a daughter.

American detected

You're right.
I'd be proud of her showing how emancipated she is, wearing what she wants and not caring about what others think

Wait...

Is there an actual part of you that believes this would help anything? She's a girl, so it's unlikely this would even get your point across. Instead she'd just report you to dcf or the local constabulary for making obscene advances on her. Then she'll be able to wear whatever she wants because her feminist mom tells her it's "empowering"

Drop her off at the trailer park and never talk to her again.

my daughter went on the pill recently. makes me wonder. also makes me

Bodies are so shameful.

Bitches need to wear cardboard boxes to hide all that shame. If she isn't wearing a cardboard box every day, some boy could see her general body figure and would be left with no choice but to rape her.

I wouldn't care because she's a grown ass woman.

It will be at least 15 years before I have a daughter old enough to dress like that and by that time the sjw movement will have convinced women that weearing clothes is oppressive so this would be considered conservative

It's called OP, newfag

And he said how would you react if she started dressing like this.

You'd ignore her for the first 18 years if her life then when she puts a tank top on, you call her fat. If you were a responsible parent, you wouldn't be giving her the junk food to get fat on to begin with.

You have a problem. You have to get over the fact that there are people who are not rail thin, and that the internet jacks off to them because it's obviously the superior option.

>be human
>be born with naturally sexualized appendages
>purposefully dress in public so as to draw all attention to your sexually explicit Body parts
>demand not to be stared at or solicited for sex and treated with respect

It doesn't work like that

Put her on a diet

Most girls begin using the pill because it makes their period easier and more regular, not because they're sexually active. Also pretty sure you need a patent to get it for you unless you're 15+

well my hope is she would be put off by the awkwardness and also the reality that while she does want a certain degree of attention she can't control where it comes from and most like won't come from that guy in homeroom she's totally crushing on and wants to bae 4evurrrr.

also I don't live in the shirt us where the sjw movement is out of control.

screenshot plz

>be human
>have body
>wear typical clothes/fashion/style of the time
>people in america tell you to cover up because they get uncomfortable with the human body, sex and the shame of existing with a body with a weewee or hoohaa.

ah, interesting! mine is 18 now.

there's a massive difference between 'rail thin' and morbidly obese people like ariel winter
you just have no context for comparison because you're american and you're literally surrounded by deathfat fucks

Put some clothes on ya cheap slag

She won't get any of that.

She will just get that her father is a creep and probably wants to rape her. The authorities would agree.

> see her go out like this
> get a drink
> knew this day was to come when my wife delivered me a child without penis
> hope I raised her well enough to not fuck the biggest assholes out there and fuck up her future
> hope that I will not lose respect of her
> be glad that she tries to explore her sexuality instead of a thinshaming tumblrina

There's a massive difference between morbidly obese people and average body sizes like Ariel winter. If you seriously think this is morbidly obese, you should look up the definition. And maybe a few examples.

Why are stupid people always the loudest with their stupidity?

The only reason we feel uncomfortable is because on the one hand, these sluts are dressing for the purpose of drawing as much attention to their bodies as possible, and on the other hand it is considered a massive social deviance to stare at women's bodies in public places.

The straight males sexuality is currently experiencing a mass oppression. Of course it's uncomfortable when we are being baited into staring at young girls and then persecuted for doing so. If these girls are so empowered and comfortable with their bodies, why are they so uptight about other people sexualizing them? Their behaviour is pure neuroticism, not empowerment, which is par the course for females.

...then what does it matter?

People have sex. People enjoy sex. She will too, if she's well-adjusted and you didn't fuck her up with molestation, neurosis or abandonment.

>massive social deviance to stare at women's bodies in public places
dafuk m8

I'd be all pic related

I would eat her poo

You got all this built up in your head. Get off the internet and live your life.

Girls aren't that crazy in real life. They're crazy, but not that crazy. The only people that get upset about this are old people with too much time on their hands and Internet keyboard warriors. Oh and virgins who can't get any because they think every woman is going to reject them because some reason or another. And it's usually the girls "mixed signals" they blame it on when all you need is a little confidence.

that guy must be gay, or retarded, or something
What the heck

i'm all good with it. kind of turns me on to know is all.

Are you crazy? She doesn't poo