How to flirt/start a conversation with girls you don't know?

How to flirt/start a conversation with girls you don't know?

cry more loudly when in public
they come in droves
(dress brightly)

You don't

Say to her "zhe sui ananas"and she's yours.

You don't. You don't choose the moment to start romantic intercourse with someone. That's just harrasing people.
You need to wait for mutual consentment signs (eyes contact, smile,...)
From there if you already got this just get there and move on with : Hey my name is ...
And just see wat happend.

You get drunk first and hope for tge best. Shit work 70% of the time if youre not ugly as fuck and the girl isnt a beauty queen.

what it means?

I am pineapple in french

"you smell of sweet bananas"

get gently close to her ear, move aside his hair and whisper "omlette du fromage"

Just don't. Not worth the pain.

I am currently on a vacation in paris with my family. Seeing all those cute girls on the streets made.me realize this is the thread for me.

Watch "How to be a Man"

Je suis ananasu?

the feels

"zhe sui ananas"
"Je suis ananas"
Pas compliqué quand même...

Oh thank you' I wanna be a boyfriend for USA girl. I love her but she is like.. U mm she is a Christian young girl(me too. I am a young boy).. so I think she is afraid to date. How can I open,her mind?
I am just trying to be a good friend. I love her. S2

Yeah one guy gets off on pineapple while talking French you're at right thread

I've only dated one girl in my entire life, and she was someone i knew. Thank you op, now i know I'm not the only one...

Confess your feelings to her. What's the worst that could happen?

I have a crush on a girl i work with. Problem is she's 3 years older than me. Any suggestions on what i should do?

I think confess your feelings never works, you should give her signs that you are into her, and you will see if she is too, why confess if she isn't into him?

Say this to her:
I'm old enough to be your daddy
Joke, dont say that, she will feel so old

>Hey. Uh. Sorry for speaking to you, but uh, im 3 years younger than you, and umm you're 3 years older than me! Did you know that?

The average guy can score on cold approach about 2% of times he holds a conversation with a random women for a few minutes if he has logistics figured out.

It is still good practice tho. Since apparently exactly what you say doesn't seems to affect the odds much you might wanna try asking random girls if you can lick them, or whatever your fetish is.

I'm only nervous because I'm 18 and she's 21. We have the same way of speaking and she is very cute. I don't want to say anything to her because i don't want my shifts with her to be awkwerd.

Oh, but you shouldn't do it somewhere you go everyday. Travel to a different city for the weekend, rent a hotel room and spend your time there pulling all sorts of stunts to try and get some pussy.

random webm

but what if no girls make eye contact or smile...

Just say hi its not that hard. All you have to donis realize girls are people too.

if you try to be a good friend all you'll get is be a friend
if you wanna get in her pants, trying to be a good friend is not the way to do it

then ure ugly. nothing u can do about it

>ze shui

This

Brace for it bitches, imma cruise caps lock for this

REALITY CHECK!!!
CONFESSING YOUR FEELINGS IS A GIRLY THING ANIME GIRLS DO
REAL MEN DONT DO IT
HECK REAL WOMEN DONT DO IT
/CAPSLOCK

Either develop a relationship based on trust and mutual understanding with the clear purpose of reproducing and building a stable environment to raise your offsprings or figure out logistics (that is having a private bedroom and a way to get the girl from where you picked her up to your place) then put youself in the hookup scene if all you want is a quick lay.

christ i cringed just reading that.

dont fucking apologize for doing something unless its something that socially requires an apology.

just ask her how her weekend was then go from there, its not terribly difficult. all it requires that that single moment of courage to start, then you are fine.

I have said it to her and love letters and cheesy things. When it was first. She loved to do it together with me but one day.. I think Jesus said to her *do not give your mind at someone who is just met even he seems so loving you*

Anyway. I said I love her a lot. But she wants me to be a friend with her first. So I just wait a lot :')

je suis ?

T-T well I just wanna cuddle her in every nights
I am trying to be a,sweet guy even I am a Sup Forums horndog guy.

Stay away from cheesy pickup lines.

Act confident and calm even if you are terrified.

Profit

beta faggot nevr gone get laid if you dont make a move

can't tell if feminist, retard beta who thinks saying unsolicited "Hey my name is ..." is harassing or bait

name of girl/video?

Absolument pas, mais à dire avec un sourire à la OSS 117

I would say just talk to her and try to get something going but dont force it if it wasnt meant to be

You don't come here often, I would know I've been following you for weeks