Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I pissed in a bottle and left it for a month, what's this black shit that's showing up at the bottom? Side note, dumped it yesterday and it smelt like dead fish.

Blood solids.

Sweet get.

Those are flavor crystals.

It's the HIV crystallizing out of your urine.

Aids particles. They settle as a layer of sediment after a while.
I'm sorry user.

>I pissed in a bottle and left it for a month
this is the part you should be concerned about
>I pissed in a bottle
hell, just this is bad enough.

seek help.

this

the only time i pissed in a bottle was at a festival out of boreddom. Me and my friends pissed in bottles and made a piss collection and compared them. We named the bottles aswell. kek

>that color
>those sediments
inb4 OP pisses out a kidney stone the size of a pineapple

probably urea or ammonia.

Urea breaks down into ammonia but usually under anaerobic conditions. No shit you could extract that and make bread out of it.

It's just tiny waste particles that have had time to settle. Piss is meant to get rid of toxic and wasteful materials the same as shit and sweat so it is no surprise.

it's the protein dropping out of solution

this would only occur if OPs kidneys are malfunctioning.

It's the best and purest black heroin evah. Shoot that shit up and stop Fucking niggers you dumb twat

Not OP, but I do this often.

Here is a picture of the current bottle I am filling up. As OP said, it smells terrible when I empty it out.

take a shot of it.

World champion bottle pisser here. Let me tell you first congrats on this achievement. Not alot of people with such under hydrated urine could fill a bottle. Second that's what we in the industry call the wishing pennies because it's simply traces of copper iron zinc and other elements like that settling. Keep up the good work and always remember to pinch it before you think you should

why
just... why
what the fuck

Why would you lazy fucks piss in a fucking bottle?

No, I gag when I remove the lid to pee. I have to wash it out with bleach after each empty.

Our downstairs neighbours daughter sleeps right under our bathroom. It's an old house and you can hear a lot through the floors. I don't want her to hear me using the toilet so I piss in a bottle and empty it each week.

I only use the bottle after 11PM at night

>Pissed in bottle out of boredom
>Pissed in bottlse with friends
>Kek
I take that back, those are your dead brain cells in the bottle

>I have to wash it out with bleach after each empty.

enjoy your mustard gas.