Does anyone else really fucking hate mexicans? I've met two in my entire life and both were arrogant as fuck...

Does anyone else really fucking hate mexicans? I've met two in my entire life and both were arrogant as fuck, smelled bad, didn't wash their hands and said racist things to everyone but would chimp out when someone did the same fucking thing. They all were retards that performed shit in school and acted like it was the school failing them, they weren't even appreciative of our better schooling, they just sat around smoking shitty weed soaking up welfare bucks or playing guitar. I always thought that stereotypes weren't real but holy fuck.

bump

So instead of hating those two faggots you hate mexicans. Clever guy

sauce?

>Mexcrement detected
Also, that is anecdotal but I have seen others behaving like this online, and others sharing similar stories.
Maybe I'd feel better if more than half of our welfare bux didn't go to them

Really?? This is your A-game?

I don't remember the name, there is this stupid mother who takes videos and pictures of her malformated kids and share them

Didn't they know their kids would all turned out fucked and have more to exploit them for cash?

I'm not even mexican, but you're a faggot anyway. I love you.

Yep, basically she's an attention whore who uses her 'children' as a freak show

Ayy user, right back at ya.
were all Sup Forumsros here, and maybe I was exaggerating by saying I hate all mexicans but holy shit do I hate quite a lot.

Why you mad ese?

I don't even feel bad about them being a meme. Are they even coherent enough to understand the consequences of that or even comprehend it? They look so fucking retarded...

Fuck spics.

Well you just got trips, so you've earned your right to hate them all, also to build a wall as well!

Eyy gringo

Mexicans are great people. Fuck you if you disagree. They are a month the happiest people I have ever met. They're always positive and love having fun. Aside from immigration and shit, they never complain or riot for anything.

I used to hate Mexicans once upon a time. Then I worked in Mexico for 3 and a half years. I got to see how they really lived worked and existed. They worked so hard and for such less money, but they were happy and never ever complained. Everyone in the developed world makes way more money, works less and in much better conditions and complain all the time.

I assume OP is a europoor. That's fine. I would much rather have Mexicans as a dominant minority group than Muslims.

What's up homez

They only scream and communicate as beasts. They understand nothing but her mother gets her attention and money...Ignorance is bliss

Orale hell ya canal! Fuck them buck tooth eurofagz and white racist putos

>Canadian
Nah you're right I shouldn't of used a blanket statement. I think I just hate the ones that come over here, get welfare and then think that they don't need to learn our language or work.

> Fuck them buck tooth eurofagz and white racist putos
Kek tenías que decir algo racista para defenderte del racismo, cabrón?

I hate the kind of mexicans you're talking about. The ones whose parents hopped the border illegally and don't appreciate shit. I've even seen then mock other illegal immigrants about coming here to make money to send home to mexico. Real shit heads.

Illegals are pretty legit. These fucking guys work their asses off every god damn day for jack shit. All they want is a paycheck for their labour and a couple of micheladas and tacos. No joke. They have a work ethic and simplicity that is core american values circa 1950s-70s. People today don't appreciate it anymore.

Moved to TX from the north, surrounded by Mexicans now. Not to be stereotypical but the lawns and food are fucking great. Also, the girls have dat ass.

Hey hombre blacks,whites and arabs suck up more welfare then us mang! I'm not saying we perfect but we grind hard..thats why they hate us mang those who spill racial hate are the ones their parents couldn't raise em right so they just bought their love like those whites hilldawg and walter trump

i hate all those fucking short refried niggers.

No y no

Este wey

Statistically wrong, idiot. Lrn2research

I've never met a Mexican, so I can't say I hate them. Only met a couple people of colour at all really. Hate the two Indians I've known, they're both arrogant bitches.

I have always lived in border states in the USA (Texas and California) and not all Mexicans are like that. In fact the only time I ever see beggars on the street it is always white people. There are some but for the most part they are great contributors to society. There's way more white people in the USA that are on welfare than Mexicans.

I understand you feel threatened by them. I used to as well. But holy shit they have a great culture. They are very family oriented, they love partying, they're very social and they believe in togetherness.

Pic unrelated. It is a Mexican prostitute I fucked in Mexico for $60 USD

Does anyone else really fucking hate beta white guys? I've met two in my entire life and both were arrogant as fuck, smelled bad, didn't wash their hands and said racist things to everyone but would chimp out when someone did the same fucking thing. They all were retards that performed shit in school and acted like it was the school failing them, they weren't even appreciative of our better schooling, they just sat around smoking shitty weed soaking up welfare bucks or playing guitar. I always thought that stereotypes weren't real but holy fuck.
Sadly I met white guys who were exactly like this. Perhaps OP you are describing the lifestyle of people on Sup Forums

Well 90% of mexicans are garbage, just like niggers, so yeah.

Mexicans are different in Canada. Their parents were usually the ones who immigrated, and somehow the kids think they're still mexican gangsters that run around yelling, threatening us and never bathing. They don't try at all in school and act like the school failed them. It might be different in the states though.
True

OP here
To be honest this thread was like 40% bait, I don't genuinely think every single Amigo out there is a retard or terrible, but people aren't going to get ITT and discuss this unless I present a really edgy extreme opinion.
Mostly trying to get posts like this that are pretty good for discussion

Mexico

Nah, it's basically the same except beaners here keep it in their neighborhood and they self-segregate their asses off like nothing I've ever seen. Also we have alot more illegals for obvious geographic reasons.

That sucks dude. Canadian Mexicans. Lol. I guess you'll never have to hear about how they want to "take back" part of your country.

No they just complain about how cold it is and how our chili sucks

>all this great empowering shit about Mexicans
>posts pic of cheap Mexican whore

Cheap? I plucked her out from a brothel. The street chicas were all $25.

So yea she wasn't cheap m80

Lol I'm Canadian and the only Mexican'ts I ever see here are the ones the apple farmers ship to work in their fields for 15¢ a day.

Nigger, $80 is cheap. I don't give a fuck about prevailing wage. Also the fact that you're getting defensive about a whore is pretty sad.

The only mexicans that deserve respect.

Is that Danny Trejo?

>met two people
>they represent 100% of their population

user...

I only hate the ones that go to other countries and refuse to speak any other language than spanish and then expect us to accommodate them by providing translators. Either learn the language or go to somewhere spanish is the language.

>Either learn the language or go to somewhere spanish is the language.

Why don't you learn English or go to whatever website where retard is the language?

Here in Ontario they ship in the NigNogs right from the islands. They all get off the bus and hit the farms. Sometimes they knock up a white bitch to try and stay.

>Not using context provided in other sentences
>Being this bait

So damn stupid and childish. Simple-minded to no end.

>$80
>cheap

Gtfo here w/ your pompous rich kid attitude nigga