Personally, I hope the USA implodes before it’s failed non culture...

Personally, I hope the USA implodes before it’s failed non culture, individualism and hypergreed destroy society if not the world. One only has to listen to rap music which has become mainstream.. Professional Wrestling which has become mainstream. Comic book movies which have become mainstream and Dubya the inarticulate who became POTUS . The whole country seems to have become a pubescent male fantasy where even the educated elites pretend to be or are fools. A nation of McPeople looking for love on the internet, dosed up on legal and illegal drugs and looking for friendship and salvation on flakebook and TV churches; think about it; you are a really sick nation; be gone before you contaminate the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzzyqr8oV4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_date_of_formation#Sortable_list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips. Also

I agree. This is why we need a man like Trump now more than ever.

It's illegal to live off of the grid.

How are they going to find you?

hahahahaha

>I hate the USA because it's cool to hate the country with enough military power to steam roll whatever shit hole in from

And around the world it has for years been the most emulated country.

Youth from England to Indonesia enjoy hip hop and wrestling.

Comic books now provide the source material for most media and make millions doing so in your country, whatever that is.

Americanization is happening everywhere. Has been for decades.
It's too late. You are contaminated. You have been Americanized. It is too late for younger for everyone. Have a Coke and smile, buddy.

Serj Tankian is that you?

I wish people would put more thought into their bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzzyqr8oV4g

trump is the loving embodiement of that filth. remember the Apprentice? donald trump IS american degeneracy, greed, and stupidity, and it's sickening

very nice OP

you sound butthurt

im american and i dont disagree with what u said. i wish i was Russian, Putin is the type of president i would want not that fucking pussy Obama or whoever is next.

Remember that movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape? Leonardo DiCaprio IS mental retardation, annoyance and dependency, and it's sickening.

Amen

>Personally
Nobody gives a shit about your faggot opinion on anything, faggot. Now go suck a mudslimes dick.

Agreed 100%.
Burn it down, then build anew from the ashes of the old.

Come back when you aren't a nation of betas and traitors who will gladly allow Ahmed to rape and murder their own children for progressive brownie points you fake as fuck loser.

Realistically, the U.S. should be at very least 4 separate countries.

Just like the native murricans figured out when they built Cahokia and United all the tribes from Florida to Nova Scotia and west to the Rockies, bigger is not better, and a centralized government with a one-size-fits-all constitution and laws will never apply universally to such different cultures shaped by such completely different environments and backgrounds.

Does not work, & leaves people with no other options when it doesn't.

well since you got trips ill bite: what country are YOU from op?

This and chek'd friend

That's what state rights and state laws are for. Guess who would rather the states have more power to govern themselve. Protip. It's not Hillary. She wants to get to that centralized big federal system and say to hell with states rights AND take away the constitution.

Says the guy creating threads on Sup Forums...

7 trips of truth.
Imagine one government with one set of laws trying to unify people's religion, thinking, and behavior across all of Europe to the Russian steppe? Rome worked on it, brutally and savagely ruining people's lives for its own ends for about 1400 years, about a thousand years longer than its empire even lasted. That's how willing to fuck people up you have to be to make the USA "work". It never will.

Crawl back in your hole, faggot

we'll be around forever son. the US is already one of the oldest persistent countries in the world and it will be long after europe folds up and redistricts.

States rights would be great if they didn't keep using "states rights" as the fallback excuse to make people's lives worse. Pretty much no one respects the stats rights concept anymore thanks to the moral majority bullshit.

paid russian trolls. welcome comrade

Yeah, to put the final nail in America's coffin. Trump is the end.

Nope. Also, Freeman is a Hillary supporter.

nice quads

You sound like a McFaggot.
Checked though

way to go paranoia...

we'll be perfectly fine either way. if trump wins, which looks increasingly unlikely, our moderates will stymie his more ridiculous nonsense. if he loses, clinton will have an equally tough time.

nah now is the time to get the whole country on the same level. fuck states rights on many things. we just need a well structured federal government.

start with enforced education standards across the US

>oldest
We're only 200 years old, and are coming apart at the seams everywhere you look.

It's one of the shortest lived power concentrations in world history, only resulting from the power vacuum left by two world wars and the temporary wealth migration that accompanied it. And while it's been fun, we're about to get swamped by every other nation on earth on the rise catching up to and passing by us economically, scientifically, technologically, and humanely, nearly simultaneously.

Don't get too used to the American Century. It wasn't normal for our country, and it was last century. None of the freak circumstances that gave us our cushy position have a long trajectory arc into the future.

if you like Putin you'll love trump

god, this is true
fucking crazy

I can't wait until Mexico things for the wall

Not to keep Mexicans out of America, but to keep all of the migrants and refugees in America out of Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_date_of_formation#Sortable_list

sort by date of last subordination and there you have it. take away the states before the US that have been controlled by germany and the US is like the 3rd oldest.

fear is all i see here.

we'll be fine. what you are witnessing is a concebtrated effort to hep the worst parts of the rest of the world. the internet is key here. yuo are seeing a power shift, that's all. it's necessary.

the thing is just being an american is no longer enough. you will soon need to actually contribute something to society too.

inb4 WW3

>implying you aren't already irrecoverably contaminated.

Stay delusional, Ameripet. We've already won.

Well said.

Sounds like a jelly eurofag.

The "mainstream" in the u.s. is like 30% of all people

Facts. It was falling apart up until the Second War, and then we were all focused on one thing.

And now that focus is gone and we're falling apart again.

my bet is on OP being pajeet, a turk roach, or Ahmed from londonistan

who cares OP. You are a fag who will never do anything worthy of being called "political". So be the loser you are and shut the fuck up you useless piece of shit. Like your life was worth a fuck mainstream.

>I hope the USA implodes
You mean like your brain has?