In the italian version of Breaking Bad the character Walter Jr. was removed...

>In the italian version of Breaking Bad the character Walter Jr. was removed, because he mentions breakfast too often and this would irritate Italian viewers

Other urls found in this thread:

bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/berliner-polizei-gibt-am-goerlitzer-park-auf
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-life-breaking-bad-chemistry-teacher-3247088
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Italian version of Breaking Bad

I will literally pay to watch that show, how is it called?

(And yes I do speak Italian so I don't care if no subtitles)

>In the German version of Breaking bad all white people are removed because it was racist

>In the Albanian version of Breaking Bad Walter was a drug manufacturer and Albanian president at the same time

>in the German version of Breaking Bad, they don't sell drugs because that's illegal

Kek

in the French version of Breaking Bad they dont sell drugs, because they surrendered from the war

>they don't sell drugs because that's illegal

not in Berlin

bz-berlin.de/berlin/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/berliner-polizei-gibt-am-goerlitzer-park-auf

Germany utterly BTFO

the cringe

>in the French version of Breaking Bad, they sell Bibles because, unlike drugs, it's illegal to sell them

nice thread

>German """humor"""

Holy hell user.

>In the Turkish version of Breaking Bad,they sent Feto from US to Turkey

"humour"

>Canadian version of Breaking Bad
>Hank finds out about Walter making drugs after 6 episodes because he's not a stupid burger cop
>says to himself: "If I arrest Walter, he wins"
>forgets about the case and chases beavers and moose instead

>in the korean version they gook

Now this is good humour.

Fuck, my sides

>in the korean version they have two parallel series

based

>Israeli version of Breaking Bad
>Walther Weissberg poisons wells, so he can sell overprized water to the people

>Australian version
>Wally Witty can't cook meth because abbos stole his chemicals to sniff them

>LOL BEAVERS AND MOOSE xDDDDDDD!!!1
>german humour

Heard it all and it is never funny. Fuck off.

I don't get it desu

>British version of Breaking Bad
>Walter manufactures butter kitchen knives

>the Albanian version of Breaking Bad doesn't exist because it's an irrelevant shithole

The medis don't eat breakfast

>Germam humour

>The German version of Breaking Bad is literally just shit because Germans love scat movies

I see what you did there

This exists

I don't get this joke, could someone kindly explain it to me?

.-.. . .- .-. -. / .... --- .-- / - --- / ..- ... . / --. --- --- --. .-.. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- - - . .-. / .-. . - .- .-. -.. / ---... -.--.-

Sometimes german humor is funny because of how unfunny it is... but this is not one of those occurrences

I don't get it. it is because germans loves laws and shit or there is something more subtle?

have a (You) anyway.

>In the British version of Breaking Bad, Walid Wahab sells meth while the police attend cultural sensitivity training.

In Swiss version of Breaking Bad the insurance pays for Valter's therapy and nothing happens at all.

Boring

In the Brazilian version of breaking bad, Gualter never has a double life because they have no schools

In British version of Breaking Bad Walter White is polish immigrant and gets busted
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-life-breaking-bad-chemistry-teacher-3247088

I agree with the Pole's actions

>Literally lost 2 world wars

>in the German version of Breaking Bad they changed the name of "heisenberg" to "mohammed" because it sounded too much German and it could actually offend some "german" viewers

Aw shit, can't read Braille f.am

>wanted Lebensraum
>lost even more Lebensraum

>German bantz

wew lad

In the American version of Breaking Bad, people get shot.

What is Breaking Bad?

it's 3d code geass with drugs and less qts

sounds boring

stop bullying germany