Other urls found in this thread:

ebuyer.com/723545-acer-aspire-e5-573-laptop-nx-mvhek-103
mysn.de/schenker-slim-notebooks/schenker-s306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom's clitoris.

a desktop

Lenovo g505

I wanna be able to take my comp to places

Hp omen. Graphics are a little behind, but it's an awesome laptop. Just don't go for the 17" screen.

Hahahaha so funny xddd

an acer.i just thing it`s has the best price/quality raport.i got an acer recently,forgot the model name,i paid like 700 roni 150 euros,and it works like a dream.

What the fuck are you gonna use it for dumbass

>video and music editing
>music making
>browsing interwebs, etc

you can still do that

Asus ROG G752

cmon user, its not the same to take long as trips in bus, train, with a huge ass cpu, monitor etc

get a workstation laptop with good ram and high tier cpu or apu

coulndt find that one here

looks nice, but too fuckin expensive.
cant even afor this one which u nigs thinks is better, acer or lenovos?

specific recommendation?

Since you're not gonna use it for any heavy shit, i don't think you need to waste more than 350-500

what is heavy shit?

and yeah im also low on budget. Which do u recommend me?

>what is heavy shit?
Gaming. Since you don't need it for gaming, but for the things you mentioned above in greentext, almost any laptop in that price range will be okay.

I highly recomnend you to look for Dell laptops, since they have very good build quality,prices, and the most important, technical support.
Which country do you live in?

ty user,
i know for experience Dells are good.

Im aiming for at least 4mb ram, can i still play some games with that? That's also be nice.
And I'm @ Colombia

4MB of RAM? You mean GB lol.

4 should be just fine for anything. But i don't think the rest of the components will do your job. You would need a good dedicated GPU, which is only available at very expensive laptops.

Gaming on a laptop is not recommended at all, especially at low price ranges...

yeah i meant gb, lol

I guess I'll just save a little more and get a brand new inspiron or latitude.
Wish i could get an xps or a precision workstation, those are fucking nice

i've had two acers and they have worked perfectly

whatever you do, do not get an hp

i'd go with something like this for everyday use ebuyer.com/723545-acer-aspire-e5-573-laptop-nx-mvhek-103 and occasional light games

There's a reason that those people live in shit and filth with nothing. When they do have something, they can't even be bothered to give it a brief wipedown with a cloth. Look at that shit, look at the fucking keyboards. Disgusting.

And when they're all clogged up and stop working they'll be looking to charity for some more free shit they can't take care of.

u just jelly cause his headphones are cooler than urs

Get an Inspiron yeah. Don't listen to the Acer faggots.

Only the very expensive Acer laptops are worth. Same with Asus.

Just found this one for $178, is it a good buy?

Type: Dell Latitude E4310
Processor: Intel Core i5-M520 2.4 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Hard Drive: 250GB
Optical Drive: DVD
Graphics: Intel GMA HD
Display: 13.3" HD
Webcam: Yes
Ports: 2 USB , VGA , eSATA, SD, SC, EC
Wired Network: Yes
Wireless Network: Yes
Battery: Yes though performance is not warrantied.

What it really comes down to is the technology being too advanced for the person to comprehend. It would be like aliens traveling across the universe and giving their technology to some average human, imagine how much of a disaster it would be. It would be just like niggers in America. Their savage, animalistic mindset can't understand how something like humans work so they destroy it. See: Detroit and/or Rhodesia.

Average human would just take care of it, hide it, keep it locked away or something. How why would that be a disaster.

It must be nice when your mom buys you all your shit.

mysn.de/schenker-slim-notebooks/schenker-s306

schenker / XMG have nice Notebooks.
I have this ultrabook and i love it. Fuck mac, i wont spent money for an fucking apple on my device