Have a €2,000 passive income each month

>have a €2,000 passive income each month
>moves to Baltic country to live like a king

What the FUCK could be wrong with this plan?

Nothing desu. Have fun friendo.

That was my conclusion too desu. Thanks!

No, Russian is going to invade faggot.

Sure, you can come take my place. I'm gonna fuck off in 2 weeks.

enjoy your annual winter depression, senpai

government will catch you eventually, they always do

Can I take your gf too?

Still better than being "locked up" inside all the time in Paris (because no money left to do anything).

Is France some kind of prison cell that you have no right to escape?

>Can I take your gf too?
Bad news, Pierre...

fuck off we're full
/balt/ is whites only

>wanting to live in st. petersburg's suburb

that's my master plan, without the moving out part
what could possibly go wrong

Hm... Inwould prefer Slovenia... or Slovakia whatever has those gorgeous nature. I wonder if it's expensive to live there.

>>have a €2,000 passive income each month
what do you do ?

Slovakia seems similar to Latvia or Lithuania in terms of costs, Slovenia is more expensive.

Nothing, I have capital.

You're so lucky lad, I hope you realize it.
If only i had a small passive income (circa 800$), i would move to Thailand and live like a king, fucking hookers and living on the beach

And if I may have a suggestion, don't move to a Baltic country. Move to Albania.
Warm country, beautiful landscapes, and really, really cheap cost of living. Way cheaper than in the baltic, or even that in the other balkanic countries.

Plus, almost all Albanians speak Italian. If you learn the language, you won't ever have any troubles speaking to someone (works with English too ofc)

It's possible if you have a small Internet business, or if save up a lot of money over the next 15 years (€1,500 saved each month, invested in ETFs with a 8% return = capital of €523,727 after 15 years = €872 monthly income if you have a 2% yield).

I already speak Italian, so that may be an option. But I'm not enthusiastic about living in a Muslim country, even secular. Also a country that's not in the EU, not using the euro, etc.

you'd kill yourself within a year

You'll be murdered by estonians

From all the places you could pick, you chose a Baltic country? I have a bigger passive income and as soon as I graduate I will spend my days travelling the world.

ETFs with a 8% return
???

see pic related