Am I the only one who still thinks this game looks fun...

Am I the only one who still thinks this game looks fun? i saw the stream of the gameplay and its exactly what i expected. Actually made me excited to play it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z534a6h2U1I
whatis.techtarget.com/definition/Internet-shill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>excited for a game that has one week of gameplay

ive played games with less than 5 hours of gameplay and still fully enjoyed it. they have been saying since the beginning its about exploring. when pressed about multiplayer they said thats not what its about. its about exploring. The game looks awesome. I cant wait to pick it up. The division will still be the biggest flop of the year

Literally worst game ever made. If is not original and makes the player do the work of making it fun. Fuck that, buy the witcher and have a complete experience.

The humble bundle has battle born for 15 bucks 2 months after release. That's the biggest flop

I like that there are factions, so at least you won't be completely alone right?

>paying full price for hype
Learned my lesson after fallout 4 (i enjoyed it, but i shouldve waited). But go ahead man.
Battleborn just ran into bad luck man. It isnt an awful game, just bad timing.

SHILL
SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Well, at least it can't be worse than fallout 4

haha yeah fallout 4 was a let down for me. got it day 1 and ran into see thrrough walls with invisible enemies.

i thought it looked pretty good my self

I think I would prefer to be alone, and that's not just because I'm an anti-social introvert.
It would seem more hostile and foreign if you were all alone.

My bud showed me a picture of a parody fps from 2008 and battle born looked worse than the parody. I'm pretty sure it's shit. I understand over meme nailed the coffin shut but even if it was launched at a different time people would still not get into it.

im excited to learn the alien languages and explore the planets. seems like a ton of variety to me. i dont think ill race to the center of the galaxy.

I was too excited for fallout 4 and yeah I was let down also.

I can't wait to kamikaze my ship into aliens

Fuck you, I hate that word because nobody uses it right.

That gameplay trailer built so much hype, but I soon realized post purchase that what was shown was carefully edited to make it look better and bigger than what it was.

Well...fuck you too, i guess.
Also: How is it used right?

Op can you link that game play vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z534a6h2U1I

sorry took so long. stepped away for a smoke

I enjoyed the open beta. And i thought about buying it, but i went for overwatch instead. If they halted the roll out and launched it in october, pretty sure it wouldve sold more

Ty kind sir

That is what makes me worried for no mans sky. Super hype. For the technology, story, etc. Im worried they are promising more than they can deliver, and it will be spore 2: electric bugaboo

there is also a few people streaming it on twitch

im going to shamelessly self bump because i enjoy all things no man's sky

next everyone will be complaining about the destiny expansion...... followed by the VR and then the lack of fresh content in remastered skyrim

From what I've seen, it seems like the same thing over and over again. There are different creatures, planets, and plants, as well as equipment. But it looks very repetitive.

It's just a first person Spore's space stage ripoff.

ok, and?

>ok, and?
>and?
It's a ripoff.

That's all.

If you wanna use shill correctly go over to Sup Forums and spam Hillary Shillton, then you'd be using it right. Not really a word that belongs on Sup Forums tbh.

>this thread every day
jesus..

Crappy single player game made by a handful of people. No thanks, i expect more for 60 bucks

>Sup Forums and spam Hillary Shillton,
You can go to /pol too faggot.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Yea, i visit Sup Forums more then i do Sup Forums

Whats the difference between shilling Hillary on Sup Forums to shilling a game on Sup Forums or Sup Forums???

Because political debates take place a lot more frequently on Sup Forums then any other board, so that's why i said it's not really a word that belongs on Sup Forums even though you can use it whenever you feel like it because freedom of speech. People use the word shill a lot because it sounds funny or something along those lines, but people never seem to apply the word Shill correctly, example on how to use it correctly..

>Voting for Trump being this shill

I did not ask for examples man. You are telling me, i do not use it right. Freedom of speech does not help me if im talking nonsense.
So tell me, what is a shill and what is shilling when used correctly

again me.
I just googled it and i pretty much thought of shilling as it is stated on urband dictionary:
"A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services. "

If this definition is wrong, please enlighten me.
Also: Why would it be important to be a shill, that a topic is posted more or less frequently???

Could it be that you are the one, that does not use it correctly?

What's the deal? Why is the game getting so much hate now it's released?

People where hyped for this game and now they realized it's not 100% what they thought it was?

Game looks pretty decent to me, maybe not greater than ED or what Star Citizen wants to become but more like a cool survival game.

So as FAR as i'm concerned , Shilling is when you are following a person of interest (Such as Trump) but only voting for him because you liked the way he came off in an add on tv or what he might of said on tv that might apply to your interest without going much deeper. If i was going to vote for Trump and read everything i could about him all the good and bad he's done then it would be the opposite of shilling because i'd actually know what i am talking about. Do you get it or nuh?

Guess it's just not your type of game then

If Tl;dr then the shorter verson is this

>If you don't know what you're talking about and have little knowledge on the subject you're being a shill

I get it. But you are the first person i ever heard saying this definition and i have allways seen people use it in the way i use it (as seen in )
So maybe...just maybe- you should consider not to tell people to fuck themselfes because they don't use the deftinition YOU think is right.
Where did you even get your definition from?

This is from Wikipedia for Shill:
"Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working."

You may overthink your behaviour mister.
But thanks for trying to explain my faillure to me, even if it seems like there was none

shilling is promoting something or someone pretending you are one of "the normal crowd", but in reallity you are paid to promote it.
You are talking bullshit man.

Ok I'm going into dick mode.

Fucking fedora tippers get there info from wiki because the the wiki shill and Sup Forums shill have two different meanings that's because shill is something different meaning on Sup Forums just like sage

If people are using the the wiki shill then they are very much mistaken, and need to brows Sup Forums more often.

Fucking wiki readers

ok so I guess this thread isn't about No Man Sky anymore

Um...why would you go into dick mode? i was resprectful towards you. Don't act like a kid, because someone only knows the common definition of a word.
I (and many others)do not visit Sup Forums so how would i/anyone know this?

You are telling me there is one universal used version of shill (the bad bad wiki readers, urban dictionary readers or just the not-pol-users)
And one version frequently used on one board on Sup Forums.
And then you tell people to fuck themselfes and go into..."dick mode" because they are not using the second version? Really? You really got me into thinking i was using the wrong definition but i clearly are not.
Don't be mad about the people using the not-pol-version. It just fucks up your mood and is, if i may say so, pretty irrational.

nah...

Yet another link.
It's not just wiki. This is the common definition of a shill.
And i did not read any of this, before this thread.
I just saw how people everywhere i went, used it

whatis.techtarget.com/definition/Internet-shill
Forgot the link

Shit dude I'm sorry I didn't mean to come across rude or anything, it's just like I get pissed off when the fucking Kekies argue with me about common facts.

I'm going to be honest I didn't read everything you wrote just now, all I know is don't use the wiki shill, use the term shill on someone when they lack the knowledge of what they're talking about ok?

Have a good day I'm outta here.

Last night's thread warned that people are definitely hyping the game up way too much and that their expectations aren't met. I'm still excited to play it, but I'm not bouncing off the walls like everyone else. Also games will almost always be buggy when they're released, that's what update patches are for. Sure you can wait for it so the price drops a little but if you get the game the might of release don't bitch because you made it out to be something that it wasnt.

Remember the ps2 era where when games had bugs, that was fucking it. No updates

Also if you don't believe me go ask Sup Forums your self , they will say what I said just a lot more dickish.

You did not read it? Not THAT is rude. Very rude. Man.
Why are we even talking then.
You should read it. It would help you educate yourself and not embarrass yourself by making false claims like knowing the right definition of a word.
But you won't read this either, so yes. Have a good day too.

>Also games will almost always be buggy when they're released, that's what update patches are for.

You are the reason why gaming has gone to shit in the last ten years.

Can't wait for the day that patching shitty movies becomes the norm too...

Read

uh oh stand back everybody....... user just went into dick mode. prepare for edges

op here. appaarently its not about no mans sky anymore. it has divulged into jimmy rustling

Then you get your fucking lazy ass to read this If you would have read what i wrote you would know that i believe you that there is an extra-definition that applies just to Sup Forums.
Man i am not for stereotypes and never took part in all this Sup Forums-bashing but you are serving the stereotype of those uneducated and uninformed Sup Forums-people i read about really hard.
You don't even read it, when someone wants to show you, what might be a failure in your thinking or behavior.
I read every word of yours and wanted to learn from you, even after you told me to fuck myself but you just shit on what i say.
That is way worse than telling me to fuck myself and is just exactly what the stereotype of Sup Forums suggests.

Don't get yourself so worked up man.
he's just to dumb to read all that. Did you really expect to get a normal conversation out of one of those /pol faggots?

I allready told you that.
You can close the thread if you want. Doesn't seem to make much of a difference anyway, since my conversation-partner does not EVEN READ what i say, before answering me.

Im just feeling dumber by the minute for trying to have a normal conversation on Sup Forums

Gameplay wise, yeah, probably. But I still like it cause I love syfy games and exploring, so it's perfect

I guess different strokes. It just seems like it has maybe 35 hours of gameplay before you get tired of random color sky, random color ground, random alien with random color speaking random gibbberish, flying random ship, random, random, blah, blah

Then either stop bitching about running through walls or wait for the games price to drop down. It's not rocket science, friendo.

>justifying a shitty launch
Oh wow, i guess we shouldnt expect a good product on launch. I mean i know when i buy anything else i always wait for the patches. Like a we i bought my car, i paid full price and it didnt come with seat belts or tires, but they came eventually.

This guy gets it.
But then again...this is the standart nowadays

wow, this guy is a retard

>complains of 1 week continues gameplay
>most games = couple of hours

thing is you could play this game until the sun burns out and still see new things, stopid.

I'm looking forward to it more after the leaks than I was before the leaks. The $60 seems a little retarded and I'm disappointed there's no VR though

Fucking, IDIOTS. I hope for the sake of humanity you're trolling, or 12 years old.

I heard this game failed to get DRM and will be available for free on various websites after launch. Anyone confirm?

>random generated =/= new
How fucked are you? I said 35 hours because that is how long someone (hardcore gamers, less time for casuals) will play before they realize it is the same shit over and over just different colors.

Saying they're idiots without explaining why.. I'm starting to think you're the idiot here?

you said you guessed. i confirmed what you were guessing at. but yeah you should feel dumb for trying to have a coherent conversation on here haha

ill never be able to explore space so this way i get to live out that fantasy.

Shilling, being a shill, and any form of the word is covert marketing, and it happens a lot on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general and the internet in general. Basically, you hear it a lot on political discussions because they canvass the most in certain areas, where it's literally someone's job to make threads about how great Hillary is or how bad Trump is, or visa versa. These people might have their own opinions, but they are gaining monetarily to promote something. How this discussion got started in the first place was that someone posted that the OP was disingenuous in their feelings about this game. That they are someone who has something to gain by posting "hey it's not so bad" about this game, either as a marketer or a dev or anyone else who would profit by persuading people that this game is good.

By the way if you thought anyone of that wasn't obvious, or needed explaining you're either a fucking idiot, troll, or 12 years old. One of those is excusable.

this

do you buy it for ps4 or Pc ?

But wait for a better game, or wait until this is like 20 bucks. That is all im saying really. Play what you want, i just dont want you getting jewed because it always sucks. We need to start holding the industry accountable

op bought it for ps4

eh i dont mind the price. i buy a lot of games. hell i bought uncharted 4 and doom and havent played either. i buy mlb the show every year. thats a waste of money. fuck i even bought farming simulator just to check it out. wasnt that bad of a game haha

But all this is doing is reinforcing an already bad industry. If you have the money sure, buy what ever, it is your money, but you have to understand what this does. Look at all the remakes in the film industry, they keep making them because they are profitable. Give them money for shit, they will continue making shit.

No
Battleborn is horrible no mater when they will have launched it
The characters are disgusting and all have deformed proportion except the archer girl
The gameplay is repetitive after the first two hours
The developpers made cards, figure, and others goodies for a game that wasn't even sure to be bought
They fucked up and I hope the studio will close
Borderland is their only good game

Dont even bother writing.
This asshole won't read it anyway

(Clap Clap Clap) Spoken like a true libtard, Your stupidity is fucking astronomical and your thinking is do dense it bends fucking light. If you EVER want to stop being a fucking kekie stop getting the meaning Shill off of the wiki, it pains me to see the pre-teen future pedophiles try to argue with the facts.

>Sup Forums's meaning to Shill is lacking the knowledge of what you're talking about (Sorta like you)

>Wikis meaning of Shill is different.

Go to fucking Sup Forums and learn it for your self if you won't take my word for it. Now go grab your CoD disk snap that shit in half and go slit your fucking wrist with it.

Because no one will miss you.

>Slit your wrist with broken cod disk

Kek

Aaaaw the pol-fag is offended because no normal person uses the definition of the tin-foil-head board.
And now he even goes with the really bad and edgy insults.

Oh man- now everyone knows you are 12 years old AND an idiot.

Tired of this shit.

Pic related. Also, you couldn't handle my politics, you piece of shit.

Going to try not to cut my self on all that edge, but who the de fuk cares what shill means, is Sup Forums really this trash?

get a load of this faggot.
>Sup Forums
>furry
and he thinks anyone in the world cares about what this pile of uneducated transexuals on Sup Forums thinks.
This seems to be a cringe thread now

They're developing vr feature on the game, I'm looking forward to have 0% social life.

Everyone is tired of deluded kids like him but then again, we have to come to ignoring people like him.
Like you would ignore when a mentally handicapped person would say, you are dumb. You know he is in fact the half-brained mongoloid, but you would not argue with him about it.
Thats about how it goes with our little cry-baby from Sup Forums here

well obviously mr teen angst here cares

>this thread is still alive

Just imagine this neckbeard in public going "This is not the right use of shill! I don't care what everyone in the world says, go to Sup Forums! They will tell you what it means!"
And not one single person even knows what Sup Forums is

You can join in. We are discussing what "shill" means.
And some others are talking about a game...don't know what they are doing here...