He pronounces the "t" in "often."

>he pronounces the "t" in "often."

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck says offen?

You pronounce it too, as a glottal stop, you just don't realise it

>americunts

People who pronounce the "t" in often also hate boobs, support hillary, prefer mayonnaise over ketchup and have suspicious relations with Isis

>he pronounces the 'h' in 'three'

ITT: we learn that English has regional dialects and variations

i want to see the evidence you got there

hes prolly a faggot and hes describing himself

In classic Sup Forums style too: by nonstop bickering about it with many insensitive and profane words thrown around.

Oft is a word and you pronounce the t. Why wouldn't you pronounce it in often?

"T" fag detected.

You can find info in this link:It's a trusted site.

Both are acceptable pronunciations, faggit

i just tried to pronounce that it actually hurt my brain to try

well I fucking hate when mates pronounce my gf's name with a "y", her name is toni, with an "i" for fucks sake, I'm not bloody dating a guy named Tony

And you're probably a brit cuck, al salamu alaykom brother.

So many scurrilous curs pronounce not only the t in often, but the d in handsome or the p in consumption! Such bilious rot!

single digit IQ fag detected

Oft is in german, and it means often.
If you pronounce the "t" you're doing it hitlers way.
You fuck edgy nazis

or the r in February
>Febyewairy

>toni
>girlfriend
Choose one

So.. how do you pronounce it if not toe-knee..?

and do you pronounce "cur" as "sir" or as "kur" ?

PEPES GET YOUR PEPES HERE!

I, for one, do not get why our retarded cousins from over the pond insist on changing the spelling, like swap z for s...

BUT ONLY IN SOME WORDS. There's no pattern, just utter madness

if you go with changing "-ise" to "-ize", why not do it consistently?

Where's "three wize men", "rize to the top" and "I cooked some soubize"?

Oh, I'll have one please. Can I get one medium-rare for two internet points?

here i have a rare in non gif form you need 4 points for the gif version

what the fuck is soubize

So you're one of THEM.

The difference is the same as in "sorry" and "sari", if you're pronouncing "sorry" the American way - "sahrry"

Don't tell me you can't hear it

That's my entire point. Nobody spells it "soubise" in the US/Canada

> he pronounces the "R" is wash

how do they spell it and what the fuck is it

who says warsh

its what the frog eaters think constitutes a proper onion gravy

the frog eater? im so fucking confused

Get in here

>businessinsider.com/Sup Forums-founder-chris-pooles-journey-to-google-2016-7?pundits_only=0&comments_page=0#comment-579f5bf18b987d621afdbeba

fucking google it, you fucking millenial, this is not yahoo answers

but I don't pronounce sorry the American way.. Also, the fact that it's not the same letter is kind of important.. do you pronounce it tor-knee?

You are literally the biggest retard alive for typing that.

yup totally 45 im the most millennial ever

Baltimorons

Oh okay, let's spend a little more for the gif version.. It *is* the holidays after all..

JESUS CHRIST, THE FRENCH. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

IT'S A FRENCH FUCKING ONION GRAVY. IF YOU STOPPED SHOVING MCDONALDS DOWN YOUR GULLET AND ACTUALLY WENT ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO COOK YOU'D KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS

ahh i see now im gonna google what balimo baltimor balitm is

Some regions of the US say "warsh" instead of "wash."

oh pardon me. This is not Quora, you fucking baby boomer

i dont eat mcdonalds and im not fat but okaywhatever makes you feel important man

lol

me neither, yet guess what, I HAVE heard americans say "sahrry" instead of "sorry" before, so have you, it's not that hard to imagine.The difference is in the pronunciation of "i" / "y" at the end of the word. Only uneducated cunts pronounce it the same way

i love how you fags actually answered me i know what fucking soubise is

"kur", my good man. While I can appreciate why one might be seduced towards overcorrection and invite a box about the ears, in these modern times one must resist such temptations.

here you are my god man

By this, he does not necessarily mean you litteraly eat McDonalds and are fat, he means you probably don't eat gourmet food at all, and so that you therefore probably go for low-end food, such as McDonald's and other fattening foods.

Not that user, but how stupid do you have to be to think a 45 year old is a boomer? Can't you do simple arithmetic, pleb?

i know what he means im just fucking with me

Fuck on.

Just introduce her by saying her name correctly, and they'll do the same.
While traveling I've just met a Korean girl called something like Sonni. When introducing herself, she told me the other (brit) girls in her group can't say it right, so they all just agreed on "Sunny". I asked her how she pronounces her name, really, and she said it's like "son (as in son-goku)-EE". I just repeated her pronunciation and she was ecstatic.
Just make sure you say it right, and people around you should be able to pick it up correctly.

Take it from a guy whose name is nearly unpronounceable by Americans.

>sahrry
Welcome to Bahsten, ked.

Oh well, by all means, carry on fucking yourself..

Many areas, like north east Ohio for example, where many German immigrants and their decedents are. And it's an Application thing.

GOD DAMNIT I FUCKED UP

-ize predates -ise; it's the UK abandonment of traditional forms that's the issue here.

Appalachian*

There goes another idiot using the word literally incorrectly.

You fucked yourself up? Don't worry, time heals everything..

fuck this im just gonna go masterbait

No, I literally think he meant it.

linguist here, try me

>tfw you're russian and pronounce every single letter in words
Is it bad?

no one really cares if you pronounce it that way

PLEASE JUST FUCKING TELL ME HOW YOU PRONOUNCE HER FUCKING NAME YOU CUNT

Ngawhakawaiwa

did your mum teach you that or did you hear it on the telly you gangly toothed zilch

as long as you're handsome, nobody will mind. Just be attractive and everything will be fine, wherever you go! :-)

Its pronounced 'dan'

Are you cunning? Are you drinking an IPA right now?

am i asking your opinion, boiii?

Toni and Tony are pronounced the same. The I is so people know you have a cunt just from reading your name.

im just telling you that no one to care no need to be a dick i was trying to be nice asshole

As a Finnish guy i find the english language quite funny, why write down letters you arent going to say? some words you have to hear someone else say first before you have any idea how you are supposed to say it.
Gender pronouns also feel quite unnecessary and cause a lot of problems novadays while they solve none.

my aunt from indiana

Nice..

It's called exaggeration, it's a figure of speech. Look it up.

You can't describe the difference in sounds accurately by using text you knobgoblin, unless you're a linguist. It's like trying to describe the difference between BrE r-sound (in the middle of the word, not at the end) and AmE r-sound.

You can't. You must've heard both before to tell the difference.

I'm more than attractive, believe me.
I just trolled you ^ε^

Kek. Getting this salty because some britbong called you A pudgy amerifat.

I spell "sandwich" this way.

"Schlambdghweauxdghch"

L2phonics. Finland sucks anyway.

Yair. It's a Hebrew name. Ya'ir, Yaïr.
Try to vocaroo it.
Also is not me.

STFU, Jyrki

Because English steals from everywhere, and so you have conflicting orthographies. You don't pronounce French words the same as German even if they're spelled the same, do you?

You can go fuck yourself cock boy.

tbh, i dont remember ever running into someone named Jyrki and i've met a LOT of people.

>ethnic jew detected

Nice kike name.

Not that it really matters.

>end obligatory racist post

Ya urrrr, like yah hurr with out the h. Like a nugger says yah hurrr.

B-b-but Kanye pronounces t...

>He missed out the "sk" sound in Schedule

>mfw britbong
>mfw always have and always will say it with the "sk"

You're the biggest retard alive for responding to bait. Such a fucking disgrace.

>:-)
>-

WHY DOES THAT DASH MAKE ME MAD, IT SHOULDN'T MAKE ME MAD, I KNOW THIS IS HOW PEOPLE USED TO SPELL EMOJIS

BUT WHY DOES IT MAKE ME SO MAD

Nope. At least you got the Ya part correctly. You know Altaïr from Assassin's Creed? It's like that, but replace the "Alt" with Y.