Give one reasonable justification for why you should be allowed to own a gun

Give one reasonable justification for why you should be allowed to own a gun.
>protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2nLefBgrbs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Defense of your own home
Which is where it should say.

Carrying in public shouldn't be allowed.

guns save lives

im really now allowed to own guns cus i cut of one one my testicles with razorblades and was made a ward of the state for two days , now i cant own firearms

2nd amendment.. that's all i need nigger

Protection is why my wife carries one.

Your spelling is so fucking horrible I hope you get hit by a fucking train

I don't need to give you anything.

sucks to suck. buddy of mine who always wanted a gun since we were kids cut his wrists and spent a weekend in a psych facility and he cant get a gun now too.

They are a very entertaining hobby that just can be taken too seriously by people with an unstable mental landscape, just like any hobby can, except guns have more dire consequences of fanatics wielding them, we should just be nor carerful on ehi is allowed to have them

*who

hunting

In case the government just says fuck it one day and starts killing civilians/not obeying their own laws and just generally doing whatever the fuck they want

Protection both personal and property.

The right to self-defense
The right to protect yourself from a tyrannical government
The right to protect your property
The right to defend your home
The right to Conceal-And-Carry

Need any more?

They don't sell dove and deer meat at the grocery store.

so the penalty for armed robbery is death? why even have a court?

>hunting
>with a gun, not a rifle

Enjoy getting rekt by some wild hogs.

implying your pistols with restricted magazine capacities can do shit against the full force of the US military. topkek

You can't be this stupid. This had better be bait. Rifles are guns, dipshit.

"shall not be infringed"

that's why bigger guns should be allowed

BMGs for everybody

>Thinks someone breaking in to your home with a deadly weapon isn't reason enough to get shot

Enjoy getting rape murdered, libcuck

>the police take too long to respond
>it kills people who otherwise would kill you
>Its fun at the range
>you can hunt with them and help control the animal population so they don't exaust their good supply and run into the path of cars in search of good as much.
>if foreign invaders attack the country the people will be able to fight the invader rather than just take it lying down.
>if the government gets bad enough we have tools to take it down and not get slaughtered like the Chinese or Ukrainians.

There, you have 6 now.

Pic related. Its a submachinegun somebody can make with a still press and scrap parts totally bypassing any control laws.

>Give one reasonable justification for why you should be allowed to own a gun.

Because you are trying to tell me I can't.

Better than no guns

Yea that's weird, I can buy rabbit and duck at my grocery store Everytime but they only sell deer maybe 2 months out of the year but it's so fucking high the equipment to hunt my own comes out cheaper.

>home defense
>personal defense
>hunting
>sport shooting
>plinking
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Same argument as

> we need feminism because men say we don't need feminism

Because it's a family heirloom

To kill fucking Dindus when Manson's enevitalbe race war happens.

*food supply
*in search of food

You have to be adjudicated mentally ill in court, a simple 72 hour psych hold by law enforcement doesn't qualify on the 4473 in most states.

I'm not sure about deer but I've never seen normal game at the grocery store. Even if I did, it's more fun to earn the meat through hunting. I'm a nerd and don't get out much so I need all the outdoor activities I can get.

They're fun.

>You can't shoot me
>This is a gun free zone

I'm with Jim Jefferies on this one. The only reason anyone can ever truly use is this: I like guns. The rest is horsepiss, made up arguments because "I like it" is a shit argument and you know it.
Protection? Yeah good protection locked in that safe of yours. Keeping it out in the open is irresponsible as fuck.

Do you shoot it any?

Nice. Hope you never sell it

No, the penalty for trying to kill me is death in one scenario. Anyone who thinks they are carrying a gun to protect their wallet likely couldn't draw their weapon due to it being slippery with urine.

They are also legally retarded and shouldn't own one.

Implying weapons and gear of lower quality being used by people with less training have never been able to win out against the opposite

Dubs is right. Gotta protect myself from the bruhs.

All the animals come out at night
whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal.
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

This is a mom and pop grocery store they buy the deer from certain hunters every year that they know need the money.

don't need to child.

>Implying the US military isn't made up of people who wouldn't be trying to take our guns in the completely never-going-to-happen-again fantasy of another armed civil engagement.

thats pretty much exactly what i said, stupid nigger.

The same reason cops get them

That sounds fucking sick. I want a mom and pop store that sells meat from local hunters.

Every once in a while. Works perfectly. The serial dates to 1918.

Nah it's a keeper

i can shoot people if they try to get social on me

>spotted the nogunz faggot

Because i won't be controlled by babbies like you.

Also my pistol

That's what I never understood. I was in the military and would never think of obeying orders against civilians in any way.

the only real argument

>I'm with an ausroach

Please expat now

Takes me 5 seconds to open my lockbox and chamber a round. In my area police response is about 17 minutes. My guns faster than the police and more humane than the bat or knife I would be using otherwise.

It doesn't have to be either locked in a safe or out in the open. Believe it or not you can have them hidden *and* accessible. I have two, and I almost forget to clean and function check them, because they are completely out of sight and away from anywhere someone would rummage.

I also don't have children. It may blow your fucking mind to see a middle ground perspective, but it exists. Lots of people keep their weapons hidden in a closet or between the mattresses in a soft case with a magazine in it but with the safety on. If you don't have little versions of yourself dicking about in your house all day and night, you are posing a threat to 0 people that way. Until someone breaks in, then it's either a threat to yourself or the criminal depending on how shit goes down.

>muuh rights to own a gun
>the constition were built on old guns
>in old times
>2016 muticans can buy
>assult wepons
>fuckin mini guns
>spray n pray nigger guns
>BARRET SNIPER RIFLES
>no you have no right to have theese
>thank god i live in england
>maybe a few shootings a month
>mainly dinnu niffins
dinnnu nufffins should never posses a fire arm
>fuckin americunts
yaaaaawn

Love to have a 1911 that old

To shoot things

17 minutes? The police response is faster here in Detroit. Where u at?

I've always wondered what the military and police mindset on this was, it's easy to talk about taking people's guns when you're not the one that will be fighting them for it.

>Detroit
I'm so sorry, user

why is this bait so lazy.

You're not the minority. People tend to see the military as a jack-booted rabble of storm troopers, when in reality they only get that way during horseshit military engagements like the last 2 decades in the middle east.

Enlistment includes an oath to protect us, the country itself, from all threats foreign and domestic. At literally no point are "the people" and "the country" able to be separated in that verbage. People break oaths, but I'd like to see how many would show up to take my guns and how many would show up to stop them.

Because you do not need a reason in The U.S.

This is why you're getting invaded. You're a bunch of pussies

The second ammendment, for one thing. Second, I'm a veteran of the armed forces. I work. I pay my taxes. My taxes pay for things that on principle I disagree with. I shouldn't bear the financial burden of people who weren't born here or who don't want to be productive. But I do. That's compromise. Because you have to bear the burden of your disagreement that I should have a right to own a firearm and there ain't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

I live out way out in the country on a horsefarm is why it's that slow where Im at. Also doesn't help there's only one cop on the shift between like 9pm and 6am

Sometimes murdering sandnigger children with tomahawks gets boring.

Soldiers are people. Cops are people. Some are insane, but they would never as a whole harm the people.

Not that bad most of the time

To shoot things, faggot.

Most cops would follow that order I bet. The ones I've known, all they care about is getting g paid

Ohh, makes sense

i'd love any 1911
live i a faggot county were i cant have one
have you seen the 1911 night hawk
i fuckin want to at least fire one

I own a gun because everybody else does. fucking uerofag-cucks

/thread

Come visit America. Hell if you come illegally they'll give you better benefits than if you become a citizen.

you can be in just as much danger in public as you can in your own home. how should we defend ourselves in the street when we are disarmed and the criminals are not? I for one do not want to bring a knife to a gun fight.

They won't make "Soldier" fight "civilians". They'll tell soldier he's fighting an armed uprising or insurrection and transport him and his unit AWAY from their hometown to fight in a part of the country they are unfamiliar with.

That disconnection, along with the "I was just don't what I'm told" mindset is enough to make most soldiers do it.

Source: am a soldier

kek

R8 my 1911. It was one of last sold here in Commiefornia. Got it earlier this year, 6 days before the state banned Colt 1911s. OP ur a faget

Hot

Hope Jim Cuntbreeze gets raped by a rabid koala and then killed by a croc.

9/10
grip looks kinda ugly otherwise perfect

right to own property in general
right of act free of other's interference as long as i don't cause harm to anyone

I've fired a Sig 1911 and the trigger was so smooth my cock twitched.

>implying I have to

You didn't put me in this world, nor did the government. I don't owe you shit.

And even living in a country where it's illegal to own a gun I still own one and there isn't anything you or anyone anywhere ever can do about it. Sit on that thought.

>idiot scratch
You disappoint me.

>Give one reasonable justification for why you should be allowed to own a gun.

Armed men are citizens. Unarmed men are subjects. Any other stupid questions?

Nice

implying vietnam

youtube.com/watch?v=v2nLefBgrbs&feature=youtu.be