Was she in the right here because he rapes her with his proximity. Also, moar/similar or story?

Was she in the right here because he rapes her with his proximity. Also, moar/similar or story?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626269/Possessed-woman-filmed-attacking-passenger-train-disturbing-footage-just-stunt-comedy-website.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is just horny that's all

fuck your feminist distance crap you digusting cunt

bath salts zombie.

>woman attacks man
>man defends himself
>man is arrested

Justice!

She's obviously having a mental breakdown, possibly drug-induced.

The way the police go straight for the self-defending male is pretty bad, though.

Dat face

She wanted more Pringles. Once you pop you just can't stop.

Doood she's possessed.

You know what the word "rape" means, do you?

She looks disabled.

Any info on the girl?
God I wish something like this would happen to me. Instant facial reconstruction, I don't care about more jail time. This feminist bs needs to stop

Wow, you okay there buddy?

This is in my city
Edmonton, Canada

I can almost see you salivating over the thought of beating someone up on the grounds that "fuck feminism" I mean, there's self defense and there's pure insanity

Do you know what happened after? I've seen this around before, a few years back. I never heard anything else on it though.

That is fucking stupid

She's clearly all sorts of crazy, but weird the way he lets her do all that shit THEN gets up to fight her.

feminist?

It's obvious she's tripping on meth/coke/something sketchy.

Can you go 20 seconds without pushing your ideological agenda? Remind me why you hate feminist bullshit again? Is it because you hate unasked-for emotional drivel being forced down your throat 24/7 and being called a cunt if you disagree with it? Because that's what you're doing here mate. You've allowed them to drag you down to their level. Sad.

>feminist bullshit needs to stop
>wants to injure schizos
That'll teach them

What the fuck happened to her? Some crazy drugs? Can someone explain?

Dude, she's clearly having somekinda psychotic break and is on drugs, she's a danger to others.

It's hilarious how the security guys gang on the nigger tho

Well, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

I would love to hate fuck her and make her call me daddy and make her my submissive little bitch, would be even better to humiliate her that way than beating her feministic ass

Unfortunately no.
All I know is she was drugged out of her mind

>Any info on the girl?
Demon possessed chicks are a dime a dozen nowadays, user.

and have her cut your dick off while you sleep? not worth it, bro.

Typical of the bystanders to not inform the police too.

Newfags....it's from a student film

He was in shock.

хорошо что на камеру зафиксировали

The woman is already on the ground, both parties need to be detained so they went after the nigger

Also the cops didn't necessarily know if the guy initiated it or not, then only arrived in time to see him knock her out

It should have gone a little more like this

I truly wish some festering cunt would pull that shit on me. I'd love nothing more than to crack some teeth out of her face.

He was doing fine right up until the time when she walked off and he chased after her. You only have the right to defend yourself from the immediate threat, you don't have the right to chase after people to get revenge. Sorry, probably not what you want to hear and yes she started it, he fucked up though and went past the point of self defence and became an aggressor.

Underrated post

If the mental case doesn't medicate and is allowed in public, whomever her caretaker is should be responsible for her eventual asskicking.

No it's probably psychosis or schizophrenia. I mean it could be drugs but how often do women fight people while high on anything?

Cmon dude don't be fucking stupid.

When the police showed up all they saw was a dude jumping on a woman. The news story that followed the video also talked about after the fact they arrested the woman and she was charged with assault.

I would tie her to the bed ofc and lock her into a room when im done

Thanks, nice dubz.

hate it when they stand around spurting out all kind of filth like they have fucking god mode on just because they have a vagina.

seriously, she had her chance to fuck off... any male would have been knocked out much earlier.

>beating her feministic ass
You are as autistic as a Tumblrite. Go be triggered else where

Lol his first thought is looking after his salty snacks

Glorious.

I thought he back handed that bitch, upon closer inspection it seems he elbowed her. His posture didn't change a bit though, he has good stance.

To my knowledge, most assaults by females are perpetrated while being under the influence - be it alcohol or chemical drugs.

In that regard, they're not far behind men.

he should get life just simply for being a male

she should be awarded a small sum of 10 million dollars for exposing him to the world

She just noticed that faggot had a ponytail. Completely justified IMHO

This happened in Edmonton while i lived there.

She was ripped high on meth or something and had a psychotic episode.

Last i checked both had charges put against them, she had more serious ones, his were for excessive force or something.. I dont know. I want to check on this ill report back..

That's the face of triggering.
She was being triggered by that inoffensive cis male eating his Pringles chips

You raise a good point, that shit happens a lot even where I live - and it's pretty sad.
I don't like the thought of getting involved because I hate the white-knight mentality.
When I actually got into such a situation, I couldn't help myself.
The cringe of having been a white knight once haunts me still.

Hahahahhaha Best part of all is how he takes all that beating the first time round, just so he wont spill his Pringles

Of course, Pringles' symbol is that of a man wearing a mustache.
Fucking patriarchy must be stopped.

a MALE sitting quietly minding his own business??
How DARE he insult ME by not giving me his pringles!! TRIGGERED

Whatever edgelord, keeping an innocent dude from going to the pokey isn't white knighting. White Knighting is defending camwhores or people who are clearly in the wrong. Saying to the cops "No, she went nuts and attacked him unprovoked, here's video evidence" isn't white knighting, its simply not being a shitlord.

She intrinsically knows that all men are sex offenders. He was in the wrong.

If I know the whole story I'll accordingly. Do the cop's job for them basically.

Yea he's fine. Are you? You seem to think there's some throne at the bottom of every woman's ass that you need to polish when she smacks you not getting Diet Coke.

Can feminists go 1 second without trying to push theirs? Hence the pushback. It's fucking natural in all things, war, evolution, ect. If something gets pushed too far, it gets pushback.

Jesus how did all the moral fags make it into one thread together?

I agree, I wasn't talking about that specific case, but about civil courage in general.
In this case, the people around could've stepped in once she started wailing on him. They didn't. Civil courage would've meant to restrain her asap.

Making a true statement to the police was assumed to be standard for anyone, didn't even count that as white-knighting.

You're probably right, I was thinking most female assaults were domestic and involving alcohol so I overgeneralized it in my head. Still wouldn't surprise me if she was a shizo though

He was happy after though. The female contact have him something for the wank bank

Anger is a legitimate emotion in the face of injustice. Passive acceptance of evil is not a virtue user.

Most females conduct daily work while being under the influence.

>white-knight mentality.
That's literally not white knighting. That's being a mature citizen helping the government to correctly serve justice when an innocent might be blamed. What you're suggesting is being a nigger.

The true face of feminism. "All men must die"

>not sure if samefag or triggered autist defending a triggered autistic
wew lad :^)

"Most" females

Seeing all those responses, I must've not been very clear in what I meant to say.
That might be because English is my 3rd language, so bear with me.
To clarify: There's too little civil courage (bystanders getting involved) in daily life. I also have a personal problem when getting involved with the issues of females because I hate the white-knight behavior it forces me to adapt.
See for more on the topic

>triggered autist
>hurr durr m-moral fags
>k-kill the mentally insane

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626269/Possessed-woman-filmed-attacking-passenger-train-disturbing-footage-just-stunt-comedy-website.html

Ah I see what you mean. Your English is pretty good.

Thanks for finding that

checkd
that's actually awesome if you think about it.
I'll never get this level of proximity with any girl

Why was she being recorded in the first place?

Maybe because she looked like she was going batshit crazy? I'm guessing she was acting like that before the film starts.

>femanon triggered by some random guy filming batshit crazy meth head woman.

Anime is so stupid I don´t get why it´s so popular.

It pisses me off how selfish all women are

Anime is a media.
What you're saying is the same as "Movies are stupid" or "Novels are stupid".
99% of animes are shit (If you have a decent taste you'll agree with me), but 1% is as good as a good movie or good novel.
Btw, 99% of movies, novels etc. are shit as well.

source????

>Implying that all novels and movies feature japanese schoolgirls, or schoolboys on an autistic adventure.

>implying ALL animes feature that
>implying novels and movies that talk about other themes do a good job at that

>Implying that all anime feature japanese schoolgirls, or schoolboys on an autistic adventure.

You're failing to grasp the concept, that anime is a genre, a category, a media format and design structure. It doesn't have anything to do with >MUH HIGHSCHOOL SCHOOLGIRLS.

Coincidentally, a lot of anime follows this theme. I love anime, and guess what? I hate those fucking school-type anime. For the same reason I love movies, and I hate certain types of movies. Don't be fucking retarded.

why?

But why not?

top kek
that's how idiots end up doing shit like that
oh god I feel so stupid now I'm laughing hard

What... did he think using the back end would somehow not damage/ hurt the guy if he DID hit him? Also, why the fuck didn't he take a slow/ controlled aiming swing, so that he knew if he was going to hit the fucker or not? Also, why the FUCK did he think that was a good idea, EVEN if it went right? God damn.

America

Still, it's a good job that he did use the back end

Checked

Kek. Best movie ever.

I had heard around when it happened that she suffers from a form of schizophrenia triggered by sound, name the crunching of the potato chips (well, pringles).

So she wigged out. I THINK the guy was ok, not sure of any consequences for te chick.