How do I get better at this shitty game? Any protips?

How do I get better at this shitty game? Any protips?

Also are my Pokemon any good. Been playing for 5 days or so.

General Pokemon go thread

Anyone help?

Jailbreak your phone, get Pokemon Go++. Don't teleport though because that's easy to detect. Walk around to popular places, farm. Get lucky egg, use incense, and evolve a lot of Pokemon for easy XP. This game is easy once you start cheating.

Name your Pokemom Muhammad and then use candy for loads of CP

Thank you

Checked

pokebuddy, you welcome

You spend a lot of money like all the other credit card warriors are doing.

I uninstalled it because unless you're GPS spoofing or spending a lot of money, you won't get ahead.

There's kids in my town who sit at the square in between 3 pokestops, set up lures, incenses and just spend a ton of money on pokeballs.

I know this isn't a moral site... But isn't that a little bit cheating

You asked how to progress. Everyone who's high level with a ton of high CP pokemon are cheating or spending a lot of money. That's it.

Damn... I was worried it's getting a little sad.

That really blows then. Have to become a credit card warrior it seems

I spent one day on it and walked around for 10 hours. Most of the day was spent going from Pokestop to Pokestop trying to get more balls. All I found were stupid fucking birds, a Ghastly and rats.

I saw one Pikachu but he ran off after he broke out of 4 balls. I only got to level 8 and everyone I passed was level 15+ somehow. No thanks. I'd rather just stay home and fap for exercise.

Walk around your god damn park youfat Fucking neckbeards!!!! Level 15 I can contend with most gyms just because I powered up the right pokémon and walk everyday no cheating still have 3 of my lucky eggs saving them for higher levels, and because I walk around poke stops I have anywhere between 40 to 100 pokeballs.

I got further in 1 day on a cheated account than on my real account in 3 weeks and they only give softbans wich last like 1 hour max

Are pikachus rare?
I've never seen one

I do that too you anus, just wanted some better tips than just farming poke stops

any one know of any kanghaskhan nests?

If you start taking gyms you get gold without even having to buy it. Unless you live out in the country with one orno poke stops there is no reason to attend money on this game

No but I know I place where I caught my Gyarados, in central London

Uninstalling the game is the only way to win.
That way you won't have to worry about "catching" the same identical cgi models of crappy japanese cartoon magic animals over and over and how high the numbers next to their names are.

This game is going down the tubes fast OP don't even bother it will be dead in a months time. Also your pokemon are too weak to do anything compared to the people cheating and botting right now who are more than double your pokemon.

I can't stop now though, I'm hooked... It's never been like this since the beginning of waw

Thanks Sup Forumsro
I can't compete with those botting pokenerds

Think about it. The only point to the game is collecting all of them which you can't do in one city so unless you travel alot forget it.

The other point of the game is fighting other players at gyms. Right now other players are cheating and botting gyms to lock them down. Do you really want to fight their bots for pointless gyms that don't give you anything worthwhile? Or worse download a shady app to cheat and play for you? What's the point?

Think about it before you waste more time.

go downtown retard. my friend took me downtown with a backup battery and there was hundreds of pokestops, thousands of people, and infinite pokemans. I went from 9-13 in about 2 hours of handing out with buds having a good time. got an aerodactyl at the railroad museum too kek

Confirmed

But are they working to remove those sweet bots?

theres no bots you cuck
go fucking walk
if you feel that far behind go spend 5$ on incense and walk around a pokestop
oh and say hey to people you aspie neckbeard.

dubs of truth bitch

That's pretty good

Honestly the game is nice because you have to go for a walk to progress, all these cheating fags man, just go outside

The game was released a month ago with functional radar to help players find pokemon. The radar broke a week after release and they still haven't fixed it. Now based on that how confident are you that they are removing bots?

If you don't think there are bots just do a quick youtube or google search there are dozens of working bot clients and GPS spoofers right now.

It's a waste of time. When you get one month in and then rage quit because of bots and shitty ass repetitive gameplay don't say you weren't warned.

I got one within my first week of playing...but that was the only time I've ever seen one.

the game is shit, if you don't live in a city you are fucked

I really dont think very many people are cheating like maybe 5% of the player base if that. its summer times the kids are running rampant. Im just lucky i work on a pokestop and a gym hehe

Attacking a gym is easy even with lower Cp mons. A difference of 1000 in cp could mean very little as the stats of each individual Mon is somewhat unique not to mention type casting. You get 6 mons to attack and only 1 to defend. Its entirety plausible to have a group of 4 people take on a 2000 cp dragonite with an army of 200 cp pidgeots. Niantic actually has developed the game as to not allow a big difference in level to prevent you from getting ahead. At some point the people who are sitting at level 30 will get tired of not having anyone to challenge them so that will give time for others to catch up before major updates.

im a month in, 0 $ spent, level 22 , wooping ass consistently with my 1940 arcanine and 2280 dragonite.
you were saying ?

dubs of truth bitch

Necrobot 4.0

Set up Xposed on android phone, get GPS spoofing module (there are tons) and wander around your nearest metro area.

For example, one hour walking around downtown Minneapolis and my bag is full from pokestops, plus lots of XP from rapid visits, and some hatched eggs to boot...

Fuck playing legit in this game, its a piece of shit game unless you power level to a point to start fighting over gyms.

Pics?

I got a 2.5k dragonite and a 2.2k arcanine and a shit ton of other pokemon and i'm lvl 27 using a bot took me 3 days. Thats how dumb it is just stop playing this shitty game

Quads confirmed

Fuck off you cunt
Those don't count.

Actually the point of the game is entertainment. I get it from the game and whiny bitches like you.

>kids at pokestops all day
>spending money on pokeballs
??????

Why do people take this so seriously? It's just a freemium mobile game. But everyone's all pissed about tracking, and footsteps, and blocked maps sites and shit like this effects their life in any way.

First World Problems bro...

People find anything, literally anything to bitch about just to feel important.

10/1 says you take a swing over to tumblr and will find at least One moron who is claiming that Pokemon GO is Triggering in some way...

People on Sup Forums who play this game need to catch high level Jynx's and then go lock down gyms located at community pools...

Imagine, a gym loaded with high level jynx's that are all named "POOLS CLOSED" and "AIDS".

What did you use?

They actually removed the radar in the last update because it was too heavy on the servers. All you can do now is wander around aimlessly and hope you trip over a rare pokémon.

>Walk city for a couple weeks
>Catch nothing but shit
>Spoof to central park
>Become master
>Still see people level 30+ when game is released couple weeks ago
>30+ aka 2m exp or more
>Get bots
>Fuck everyone
>Become master race

Dead game overall

Take a stroll over to /vp/ if you want to see some real autism at work.