Whats the worst thing you have ever said to another person?

Whats the worst thing you have ever said to another person?

You're just too ugly to have such a shit personality

"You sound like you go on Sup Forums."

Told my suicidal ex girlfriend that I was only using her as my cum dumpster, we then decided it wasn't going to work out

When you die, I hope it hurts real fuckin bad and it takes a goddam long fucking time.

My boss. Well, former boss.

You couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with a barn you slant eyed faggot. -rust

got bullied in junior high by this one kid. found out he had a brother with downs syndrome. alluded to how he likes his retarded brother slobbering his dick. kid never said anything to me again.

"at least my dad is still alive you fat fuck!"

"Hey, I have a penis too!"
At that moment I knew that everything was fucked up.

"I love you"

"You're religion is shit, a lie and you're a fucking retard for believing it."

It was in the 7th grade, dude was a Sikh and the smartest person I knew. I didn't like this because he was smarter than I was, so instead of trying to learn, I yelled at him and was racist. Later I found out how moderate Sikhism is and how out of all the middle eastern religions, it comes out on top.

Kinda stupid, but looking back on my dumb self I cringe. The guy went on to be an engineer and I went into IT.

Why wouldn't he continue to bully you if you didn't threaten him or anything?

Your mother should have gotten that abortion in the third trimester when she found out you were a fucking retard. Atleast then the world would be better off, and my life would be more enjoyable. Thank fuck she had all those other miscarriages.
To my ex after she cheated on me.

Double nigger

You tried and now you only look like a faggot

i told this guy at a bus station that i dont have any spare change, when he approached and mumbled sumething. turns out he was just asking for a lighter. it was doubly bad because the guy was black, so it was racist to assume he is begging for change.

If I were as fat as you I'd just kill myself.

He was a nigger who smoked, he situation didn't get any better.

"Go away."

The story is that I was in school and got picked on by this fat and tall kid, at first he seemed like a nice guy that would hang around with my friends and I. But soon he started to become an asshole and try to bully us. I than started to get serious in school and couldn't really have a social life due to how fucking demanding it is... Before all this the guy who picked on me(let's name him bob) was like I said friendly, an outcast, loner, awkward and nice but would slowly turn into an asshole. After the semester I realized that I could go back to my social life so I go meet a few friends and go to our usual place. When I got their I saw bob and some other people who when I met just roasted me on the spot. Bob laughs, the same cool guy who I gave a spot as an actual friend would laugh at me just so he could fit in.

>skip to next year

I'm in gym and changing cloths on the first day. Get a pat in the back.

>"hey user!"
Suck it up and put up a smile
"Still happy like a retard."
Look behind me and the fucking marshmallow squad is here with bob laughing.

Bob just smacks me hard in the back

>"We're just having fun"

Just let out a sigh

>"Go away."
The soft chuckles turn into frowns

>"What?"

>"Go away"

>"Dude we are having some fun, no need to be a tight ass like when your dad f-"

>"Shut the fuck up and go away" I didn't say it in aggressive manner I just looked him in the eye and told him to fuck off.

Bob was shocked because I was his first friend and just shunned him. Later on his friends tried to convince him to beat me up and he tried.

>"Go away before you get hurt."
I already proved I was stronger and actually trained so he did when he confronted me.

Next week he was alone and was kicked out of the group for being a "pussy".

Just goes to show what a deadpan face and a few words can do to a man. That's when I learned not to trust anyone without establishing some kind of fundamental and mutual trust.

I was a little shit to my brother, said mum loves me more once in a very cutting way. I think I even felt guilty afterwards which doesn't happen very often for me.

But I was mostly the victim at school, and I responded to teasing either with punches or with awkwardness.

I do.

Edgy bruh

This

Nice

this

I punched someone in the face and asked for 20$ back and he gave me back my 20$

"I love you" without meaning it truly.

Broke her fucking heart.

Oh well though, can't dwell on the past. Made a mistake, learned a lesson, moving on.