Wanted to try some weed and this guy I go to school with said hed give me a really good deal on some kind of koosh I...

Wanted to try some weed and this guy I go to school with said hed give me a really good deal on some kind of koosh I think he called it.

I know it's a lot but I figured I could resell it if I really didn't like it and didn't want to smoke it all.

Anyone know what kind of weed this is? What kind of high can I expect from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humulus_lupulus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fucking hops.. or barley bro... don't smoke it

dude that's not weed, go fuck up this kid's face

Fuck it. Smoke it anyway. Manifest destiny, bro.

Isn't that like beer ingredients?? I thought barley was a grain what are hops

Smoke it, Faggot!

careful not to fall for it anons

Thats some darn good kush op, how much u pay for it?

Looks like some good koosh, that's not even that much. I'd have to smoke all of that to get high.

Not seen this one in a while

Go for medical grade. I get my shift a 300 an ounce but it's fucking worth it man

>School
Underaged B&

God, $300/ounce? Shit, I pay $1500 per ounce.
Get on my level, faggot.

If you smoke that special style of weed it will get you drunk and high instantly

Or
Give you aids

Yo dude, thats legendary golden kush. Thats at least 10k worth of weed right there.

Falling for the medical grade meme. Just because it's medical doesn't mean it's better. There is no difference in the way weed is grown or handle wheither it's medical or recreational.

HUMULUS LUPULUS

you gonna get similar mj like effect but smoke only parts from inside like eating Artichoke , smoke only part near core (smoke is dank and if u will fire a whole of it you need to smoke like 15 of this niggers also head pain)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humulus_lupulus

Good call OP

btw he fucked you up its a beer ingredient not a weed

I thought medical weed had lower THC content, which would make it worse for recreational smoking than street stuff.

Medical is suppose to be cheaper for people that have a med card. Thier might be more variety for strains and shit but other then that it's the same.

Same user again. I'm all for the legalizing of weed, but people need to stop with the medical weed cares everything bullshit. They need to just admit they like to smoke weed and get high. In my opinion the medical users are holding back the legalization process for recreationally use. Because muh medicine.

Me again. Another thing that I didn't like I watched this documentary about weed once and in a state were medical was legal. All the medical users were against recreationally legalization beacuse it would have meant they couldnt smoke in their car or in public anymore.

Why would you pay $300 an ounce. In Michigan it's $175 and you can find someone to mail it to you.

Yeah, 300 is steep as fuck. Here in England it's about 210 for an ounce, but that's for some pretty good shit. You can get some less exciting weed for about 180.

Medical weed has every THC content known to man, depending on what it was bred to treat. Some of it will get you a bit high, some of it will melt you into the floor for two hours. It all varies, just like recreational weed.

That my friend is some dank ass ATF, good shit.
Don't forget to smoke all of it in one sitting.

But isn't 210 pounds equal to about 400 dollars?

I second this.

Those are hops, not weed you retard

Best bet with those is make some home brew and maybe get a buzz?

same family group

Barley is a wheat like grain
This is guarantively hops
It is what initaly makes beer much better tasting unlike prehistoric ale

ITZZZZ TAT GOOOOD SHIIIT
SMOKE IT ALL AT OCE
BOWL IT
FUCKING BOWL

it is now - thanks brexit!

where in england?

awww... babby's first drug

>mfw I have hop growing near my house