My boyfriend won't wake up to fuck my fat ass right now, so tell me, you dirty disgusting perverts of Sup Forums...

My boyfriend won't wake up to fuck my fat ass right now, so tell me, you dirty disgusting perverts of Sup Forums... what would you do to this ass if you had the chance? Moar pix to post that makes me my pussy wet enough to fantasize about.

would put some pants over it.

oh me, oh my*** derp!

kek

Tits and timestap or fuck off

would u like to buy a torch? bcos I'd sell-you-light

That 'ass' is sad :(

Kys

This is not a fat ass.
Bitches poking out their hips, saying they have a big ass are all over the place.

That's pathetic.
Would ask to stash away immediately.

Squats cause that ass needs some work.

I guess if I needed something to write on I could use that ass

What is this post

How about you fuck these lil rolls i got going on just to prove that I'm real and #allinternetwhinyattentionwhoresmatter? :P

So is that a no on the tits or...?

tits, dummy

Nigga preez... fat ass since birth ya dig?

It's a fat ass, but not a good fat. I'd still fuck, though. Show your butthole.

Hahahaha

fuck off whore

No, just fat like a fucking whale

I'm a Sup Forums cup fgts, this is an anal pitty party thread, get with the wavelength and just take the ass

Absolutely nothing

u ugly §

you don't need if she already proved shes a gril

Just show your fucking butthole.

sit on mah face

Put away the foreskins, please. They're turtle heads. I require a cock that's:
1) Caucasian
2) 6"-7".. no more no less
3) a Pokémon trainer @ lvl 20+

She didn't prove shit. Still hasn't timestamped

Mmmm, talk more about your zoo fetish daddy lul

how do people let their bodies stoop this low? All you have to do is regulate your calorie intake and not sit on the couch all day. I would probably slap you ass, but in a very angry, fatherly way. I'm disappointed.

U autistic my friend? ;P

what's that in cm ?

nice photoshop

I would start by shoving to fingers in your ass while holding your head down in the pillow with the other. Then I would add more fingers, one by one, no matter how hard you struggle, until my fist is completely in your arse. Then I would push my dick in there also and start jerking myself in your asshole. Scream and fight as much as you want to. I won't stop till I'm done.

I'm not sure how I let my body become so disgusting, I truly am very sorry to all of you guys' I'm here seeking attention from. Should I just end it after I get spanked :*

You should send a pic of your anus.

Never thought I'd see the day where an ass was so sad it killed my boner.

It's PicsArt tho!!!! Fat beasts need some nice crafty filters. To trap and lure unknowing deks

take the cucumber out of da fridge
you know what to do

>Then I would push my dick in there also and start jerking myself in your asshole

mfw user can't stop fapping even when he's having sex

And the winner is!!!
user that gets the point of this thread. Boredom and fuckery.

Have a nice day gentlemen :). Time to head off to my real job which isn't a trashy hooker!

IT'S A TRAP

First post best post