Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14...

Do you get I.D'd if you order something from McDonalds at age 14? My brother wants to know not me and he is bringing some 12-13 year old friends with him

Only if he uses a credit card. Other wise they wouldn't. THey may not on a credit card, unless it is over 25 bucks.

Yes

Lol

>My brother wants to know not me
liar liar ass on fire

newfag

yes, they will i.d you.

But they will accept student ID's
Source: former McDonalds minority relations rep

They'll kick your ass out if you're not atleast 15 years old

Checked

bump for genuine interest. Help me out Sup Forumsros

Yes. Getting caught trying to McDonald's as a minor is a HUGE crime. You will be caught, you will go to prison, and you will get raped by Baba and get AIDS and die.

Why would you get ID'd for buying fast food?

This is b8

Depends on your state. In New York they ID you for sufary drinks like Coke. Most states will ID for energy drinks. What state OP?

They'll check, it's a World Police law that no one under the age of 18 is allowed to buy food.

fuck off

Where tf y'all live the McDonalds by me let's anyone buy anything with anything who tf gets ID'd at a fast food restaurant

see

I'm in vermont. I'm scared that Bernie is moving in with New York type legislation to ban my big drinks

I wouldn't buy anything from there unless I'm at least 15 years old.

10pcs ID. For 10pc McNuggets

This is b8
Why the fuck would you be id'd for buying food
When i was 13 i went to mcdonalds with my friends all the time
Stop being a fag

are you fucking kidding me this entire thread

Don't even try it OP, it's not worth the risk. If they catch you it will be on your record forever.

Op i went to jail for 5 years for buying mcdonalds once.
I was the jail whore and they called me "mcdonalds boy"

this new york drink law bullshit needs to die. sadly its spreading. i swear they care more about my drink habits then my drug habits. wtf

Here in Brooklyn we're still allowed to have McDonald's, but you have to be over 21 to get anything except the kale salad. And since minimum wage is now $18 an hour, everything costs 500-600% what it costs in states with freedoms and Founding Father.

It is known.

must be nice being oldfag

over the top

fuck right off

You got off easy. My little brother got taken to a CIA black site and waterboarded. He has to wear special glasses now.

>McDonalds = restaurant
Being this much of an Amerifat lard ass.

I really hope 100% of you are trolls and there aren't states that ID for fast food and soda. I'm going to google this shit right now. I swear

uh oh retard alert

Jesus he mustve tried to buy the McRib didnt he?
That poor motherfucker, i have to be on probation for the rest of my life because i tried to buy the quarter pounder, i cant even get a decent job and my asshole hurts

Tfw op is getting mad bc he doesnt understand that him and his little brother are fucking autistic

Daenerys' tit size.

It is known.

Daenerys' loves cum.

It is known.

Daenerys' loves to fuck.

It is known.

threads over OP bye

Are you fucking 12 what kind of question is this?
>do you get id'd for buying fast food
Jesus Christ you have to be 18 to post here