What's the fastest time you quit a job and why?

What's the fastest time you quit a job and why?

Yes

is that freakazoid

Had a job at a warehouse for 3 hours. I left because fuck warehouse jobs I'm way better than that. I didn't even tell them I quit I just up and left

I quit on the spot recently after coming back from my break cause the management was incompetent and the pay was shit, I asked if they needed me for the shift before I quit though and they said no.

I've been at burger King ever since, coming up on 4years now

Quit my job at a IT help desk after 1 month because I got a programming job.

After 45 minutes.
She was a janitor and I needed a quick side job. She expected me to buy all my own cleaning supplies, and pick her up on the way to work.
I told her good luck finding someone to do that and just left.
God damn the entitlement some people have.

4 years because I seriously thought that kind of shit mattered at that point...

So you're an entitled little cunt I take it?
Fuck people like you.

I was supposed to close at a Nathan's but I got a call from an internship so I drove there to return the uniform. So I guess less than a minute

I think 3 weeks into a tom hortons I quit
Im about to be fired from my current job pretty quick

2 weeks
Got into a straight up bare knuckle brawl with the boss

Oh shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your shitty opinion on something you know nothing about.

I worked in a big factory in local area went for 1st shift and they had nothing to do, told to sweep around floor until dinner time where I just walked out and walked home. Free high visibility vest = winning!

3 days

It was a factory job that paid minimum wage. I was literally the only English speaking person there and they had a lot of people from Africa there. The manager didn't even fucking speak English. When it was time to eat, he would walk up to me and simulate eating with a spoon to tell me it was break time.

The Job:
>A conveyer belt has plastic bottles that doesn't stop (there's no on/off, only an emergency stop)
>There's two drop offs
>One box fills up and the other side opens up to fill up the other box
>Before that other box fills up, you better have another cardboard box opened up and ready
>You have to also weigh the other box, inventory it and put it on a pallette before the other box fills up
>Rinse and repeat
It was ridiculously fast paced

12 hour shifts for $8.50 an hour. I only lasted 3 days and I was the only person to come in for years that lasted longer than a day.

Imagine thinking somebody wanting something better for their lives is "am entitled little cunt"

Loading hot girders of a production line at a steelmill. Quit after 3 weeks because the place was full of polaks and niggers. Also sandnigger chef trying to boss me around. No nigger will boss me around, specially a sandnigger.

Oh fuck, I have a shorter one. 6 hours
Got job at vape kiosk in mall, pretty chill until I found out I was going to have to work 84 hours a week and only get paid for full time, no time off, and everything was in cash so it was all illegal

Well...?

You can't leave a nigga hanging.

He didn't have the common courtesy to say he's leaving.
A warehouseman is a fucking trade job, my buddies dad was makin 54$/hr by the time he retired.
Starting wage is 23$/hr where I am.
So yeah, he's a fuckin entitled cunt who most likely is going to be a NEET. Just like you m8.

How the fuck is Burger King better than Warehouse jobs?

Pumped gas for 4 hours once.. I quit because I couldn't stand my co-workers.
Worked 4 eight hour shifts as a night janitor at a movie theater.... missed a shift because I wanted to get stoned with a friend. Dumb reason, but I found a better job.
Worked 1 Month stocking shelves at a grocery store... quit because the boss was an outhouse cistern shit monster. He took out all of his crushed dreams on everyone else- I was TOO good for the job. It was my favorite job to quit because he flipped his shit and I casually told him "This is why you can't keep employees" he started to cry and I left.

kek
>mfw mckek's probly pays more

You clearly have no idea how to behave like a functioning member of society. Your mother most likely regrets not getting that abortion. You fuckin stupid nigger.

84 hours holy fuck Japanese salary man

Yup I straight up left. Guy I was paired with was saying a whole bunch of racist shit. Boss didn't even know I was going in that day even after hebtold me to come in that day. Working on a line doing the same mindless jobs for 10 an hour. I never looked back

When I was 16 I worked at CVS for a day and a half. It was one of those jobs where they don't tell you what to do, get annoyed if you ask, and then get pissed if you don't know what you're supposed to be doing via some sort of sixth sense.

Not me but I trained a guy when I worked at pizza hut. Guy in his early 20's came in for a brief interview dressed nicely for p-hut. Boss likes him, seems outgoing, respectful, and comes off as very smart. He goes to his orientation at a different store and then comes back for his first day of work, working 10AM to 6PM during a wed or thurs.

I teach him how to do everything from making pizza, cutting, folding boxes, making sauce, how to do deliveries, how to read the maps. Dude is smart, picks everything up immediately, and I never have to tell him anything twice. He doesn't stand around, he just works.

At the end of the day I ask him how he likes it. He replies "this isn't for me," nonchalantly. I laugh, thinking he was kidding, and then he proceeds to take off his hat, apron, and crew shirt, hands them to me and then walks out of the store I drives away.

We never heard from him again. He never even came in to collect his check.

Fuckin' weird.

Got job at "Music distribution company". First day I find it's just going downtown with a box full of CDs and tapes and try to sell them door to door in shops and businesses. Spent half the day getting kicked out of said places before dropping my shit in front of the guy I was walking with and said fuck this. Idiot tried to convince me if I stayed I'd be making 100k like him, which is total BS because no one wants to buy overpriced CD form goofs off the street.

Got job working with my dad and learned that company went bankrupt month later.

>23$/hr
>$46,000yr
middle class ass nigguh

>It was a factory job that paid minimum wage

>factory job
>minimum wage

Jesus Christ America.

Lol...okay? Your comment won't make me unquit that job

freakazoid confirmed??

Starting wage.
You do realize it says starting wage right? Or are you a dumb motherfucker as well?

He looks like a guy I went to High School with that was obsessed with chopping wood. Literally, all he did when he got home was chop wood and loved every second of it. Jacked as fuck though.

3 months, bosses were removing hours from my paycheck so they didn't have to pay overtime.

Found the warehouse worker.

>first job, hired as a dish cleaner for a bakery
>show up first day
>walk in the door
>one of the other people that works there is wearing cat ears and a tail
>singing the neon cat song
>looks over at me
>"OH HI! YOU MUST BE MY NEW FRIEND! WE ARE GOING TO BE SUUUUUUUUUCH GOOD BUDDIES OH EM GEE!"
>walk out
>never return

Seriously, what does he expect when working on an assembly line?

It is

1 year IT job, asked tobe paid 2% more they said no so I quit. Paid 15% more after that.

care to share why you're expecting to be fired??

>can't decipher implications
>calls someone else dumb
>twisted up in a knot over things said on the internet
you're still fucking middle class, dipshit.

1 month

Worked at UPS as a package handler. Told them i was going to the bathroom. Then never saw me after that.

Same day I started at a restaurant called Pier de Orleans in Arizona. I quit because it was the most disgusting restaurant at which I had worked. I was the only waiter who used the tongs to serve up salad. The waitresses rarely washed their hands and just handled the salad with their bare hands, even though tongs and gloves were provided. The rack on which they kept the bread rolls was literally dripping with grime and dust. The entire place was just gross. And they did everything on paper. No computer, no register. The most disorganized, poorly run restaurant I've ever encountered. The quality of their food was definitely questionable as well. It's a Cajun themed restaurant. Their oysters and frog legs were canned. Fucking CANNED. They have a shitty fake tree in the center of the dining area, which makes everything cramped and awkward. How they're still open baffles me. How they pass health inspections baffles me.

I quit today lol i worked for Quality inn and i dont get paid shit for what i deal with lol i took my old job back at tuesday morning making 14.75 assitant manager

2 days, had a panic attack going in on the 3rd day and i dont know why i decided to stop.

Dumb cunt cant read. ANd $46000 is probably more than you make still.

>implying i do nothing but troll "hard working" retards like yourself into bitching about your boring lives
come at me

2 months, scaffolding.

Having the safety vest at 60 feet above ground was only for the guys who had been working for atleast 5 years.
I quit the day i nearly plummeted to my death, because no fucking safety vest.

4 months, i was paid shit, treated like a shit and despiste i broke my leg at work, they wanted me to stand for 9 hours/day 6 days/week for 700€/ month
Have a degree and master but wanted some fast money.

Pd . job was as traceability tech

Try working 96 a a week as a cook you fucking lazy faggot.

Ahh nigga thats more than I make too. I was just bringing you down to size, not implying im better. And you do spend your time "trolling" people. If youre so intelligent and great you wouldnt waste time doing this, so the only logical conclusion is that youre retarded and you dont make alot of money.

I quit after working a few hours at a telephone sales job. I would call people who had bought gadgets and things off of infomercials and ask them if they wanted accessories to go with it. I couldnt stop stuttering and fucking up words and no one was buying what i had to sell anyways. I just go up after a failed call and left the place.

Not his fault you dont know how to find a good job.

>cooks
>demanding respect

You chose your own path, bitch. Now put on your scrubs and cook me 12 steaks you filthy drone

Kek.

Don't blame you.

>cooks
>scrubs
its pajamas you faggot

4days at McDonald's when I was 16

>knew it was a shit job
>everyone there was either a nigger it welfare queen
>2 buses pull up
>everyone starts losing their shit
>I quietly go to the bathroom and change clothes
>leave my uniform on the managers desk and walk home

Got a job at a golf course a month later and it was fucking boss

Whites creek?

>so the only logical conclusion is that youre retarded and you dont make alot of money.
pretty much tbqh, fam.

>I work too many hours and I'm incredibly bitter about it
>everyone that works less than me is lazy

4 days.. It was a factory job and I couldn't take the fact that I didn't know anybody, when breaks would come everyone would go to the cafeteria and I would go outside.. I just didn't know how to socialize

on my last day I kinda talked to some guy.. Wish I would have sucked it up because I'm 22 already and haven't had a job since the factory job when I was 19

>learning how to make pizzas at this place
>boss would show me something once and expect me to remember
>would get furious if I asked him questions.
>Every time I asked him something hed throw down whatever he was doing
>waddle his fat ass over to me in a huff
>call me an idiot, retard, loser, fuckwad, you name it
>asks me a question one day
>"what're you a fucking retard"
>bologna tugboat loses his shit and grabs my throat.
>I break out and shove him into the the walk in door
>he lands a few hits in my gut and head
>it just makes me angrier
>grab his head and smash it into the walk in, uppercut his gut 9 times
>he regains the will to live and tackles me down and starts beating my face.
>bad mistake, I grab a dough roller that fell on the ground during the brawl and cracked him in the head with it.
>out cold, I spit a mouthful of blood into his face, then just walked out of the restaurant.
>there was a customer who saw the whole thing that I flipped off on my way out

>vape shop
>sitting on your ass 84 hours a week
>complains it being 84 hours a week sitting on your ass

Try harder.

>drone

You seriously think I work in a fast food corporate restaurant do you?

I dont do anything but its not my fault I ask them if theres anything I can do and they say no the boss even admitted hes got no work for me so Im just sitting here on b

Nah, youre probably a line cook at a mom and pop place and don't have the balls to say 'no'

>show up first day
>there's a nigger in the room, working the same floor
>decide it's not worth it, go home and call them next day

Like 20 seconds.

Worked for a machinist back in the day for only 2 years. Quit because he was never happy with the job that I did, and got on me for it almost every job I did. I knew I was the fastest fucker in that shop and never fucked up any parts. Next guy I worked with was amazed with me, until I just said fuck that, I'm done working for people. Now I work for myself.

I am a cook and I work 80 hours a week, it was the fact that I was only gonna get paid for half that each week, they were only gonna pay me for the first 40 hours of work each week

Theres an art form to looking busy when theres nothing to do. The trick is to LOOK busy.

I feel you.
They usually always make the job 10 times harder.
Black guys are cool, the niggers aren't.

quit a local PC repair shop after 3 days

customer had a "full" pc full of 40gb of temp/trash files, I emptied out the files and his hard drive was fine. just charged him like $50 service charge.

Manager literally screamed at me for not selling him a new hard drive for $200. Quit on the spot.

Dude told me to go "beg for my old job back", I got a far better paying job than either of them the next week.

Being a good person matters even if its just to yousrelf. dont let anyone change that.

27 days. Fuck Walmart

Two weeks
>work in laboratory
>40 min drive
>40 hours a week
>10 dollars an hour
>shitty car
>overheated constantly
>cut into my college time
Yeah i aced the interview, and worked there two weeks but too much shit piled up and i had to quit.

>works nearly 100 hours a week
>finds time to shit post on Sup Forums

Don't complain about your shit schedule. It's like a fat person complaining about back pain, you got yourself into it you fuck

I used to just stand around with a broom in my hand people assumed I was working hard

Worked at Target for like two weeks. Front end manager, still had to ring registers, clean bathrooms, gather carts, and manage all the bullshit customer service issues.

$8.20 an hour fuck you

I know this is impossible for you to understand, but as recently as the mid 90s, jobs like that paid the equivalent of 3x, 4x the minimum wage all over america.

It was easy to pick up overtime and overtime in factory settings is often double time, not time and a half.

People could support a family with 3 kids and a nonworking spouse on that job. And now there's nothing for those people.

I know this is hard for you to understand...But it used to be, in America, that you could make good money. Even just regular, non special people.

>implying I work at a mom & pop shop

Try again

You know you can take them to court over that right?

2 weeks, mcdonalds, cause it was a fucken mcdonalds

God I hate this shit.

3 days at a motor rewind shop.
The owner was ok to work for, and the job was so-so. $18/hr to start.
The lead hand on the floor was this annoying, loudmouthed, mulleted asshole. Literally the most intolerable person I've ever encountered at a job before.
Said fuck this noise, and got a job elsewhere.

>Black guys are cool, the niggers aren't.
there is a propensity for the black guys to assimilate when in the immediate vicinity of the nogs though

I worked at McDonald's when I was 18 and I came to work stoned almost religiously, I ate food while working daily and sold drugs to a faggot nigger who told everyone I was a drug dealer, I simply came as I pleased and sometimes snuck out and left then with 2 employees, I honestly was a ruined fuck up and

That was when I was still in college.
Most recent was 3 days but first backstory:
>working for good company that was bought by big corporation (9 years)
>corp fires great manager, replaces him with micromanaging asshole.
>eventually all management are micromanaging assholes
>finally start to push back after years of stress and being overworked without rewards. Raises were either minimal or nonexistant
>this past Feb. micromanaging asshole boss fires me for no reason on a Thursday (learn later he replaced me with his buddy from his former employer [who fired him years before because he was a micromanaging asshole]and was starting the following Monday. So he had this plan to get rid of me for a while
>paid severance for 6 months
>terms of severance says it will be cut in half if I find work within 6 month period, also cannot work for competition for a month after
>fuck them find work withsimilar but smaller company 2 weeks later and still getting interviews
>things I hated with new job:
>had to be at office every morning (field service). no reason why since service calls are all over city and not paid for this time.
>only 2 weeks vacation no matter how long you are there. (previous job I had earned 4 weeks vacation)
>company vehicle provided but it was an old Ford Ranger on its last legs and I had to provide my own CAA and gas.

>3 days into new job get call with better offer from bigger company
>better pay, brand new vehicle and gas card
>it's micromanaging asshole's former employer and also my old company's biggest competitor
>been there for 5 months now and still getting my severance!
>accept and quit the other company
>learned from former workmate that my replacement quit and are now shorthanded. HAHA fuck them!

tldr: fired from old job and working for competitor and still getting severance. New company is successful while old company is racing to the bottom

Very true.

15 an hour though. not bad but you gotta deal with the nigs where i am

2nd day. tech sector, was recruited by a corporation. had 3 interviews at a remote location, more extensive than normal background screen.

offered the position. first day of reporting, hit with NDAs to sign, then briefed on the actual job. it was military/industrial stuff, completely invasive and oppressive security wise.

for instance, had to turn in phone to be scanned at entry and exit. i was informed it was a 'security risk' to look people in the eyes in the hallway that weren't on my project for reasons of plausible deniability.

so much more.

do you at least hook up your delivery drivers who are cool?

Union workers that spent half the night scratching their balls and smoking weed want premium hourly rates?

Those lazy cunts retired before 50 with 30 years in, have cottages, nice cars, they got theirs, and shat all over the process by being lazy cunts, and left nothing for the next generation

That's Democrats for you

quit asking for work and they might assume your busy

not him but no

>spent half the night scratching their balls and smoking weed

Yes they spend half the night standing around at a factory job. You fucking imbecile.

You literally can't even fathom what real work is like. Desk monkey.

2nd day
Had a fight with another coworker and decided to just leave the place and never comeback
Happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago
Still regret it to this day

In a normal business operation sure, but this place was so illegal that they had 11 locations and only 3 were on the books. None of their employees were real people and all the real employees. At the off the books stores would get paid under the table. It was a fucking scam and the people working for the 'fakes' were just scapegoats if things went south

After the rim job.

Got a hairy chunk of shit caught in my teeth and decided being a gay prostitute wasn't for me.

Pay was good though.

I got a job making shit for cars, best paying job I ever had but after 6 weeks of standing in silence for 12hrs a day I just called my manager told him I'm leaving he came out of his office and started yelling at me calling me a schoolboy etc, he's so lucky I didn't kill him with the 32mm spanner in my hand!