Brothers, it has come to my attention that Hillary R...

Brothers, it has come to my attention that Hillary R. Clinton has been paying people to post positively about her here (among other sites) in order to paint her in an unrealistic light.

ITT: We bring down Clinton. We have the power as a people, as a group, and as a community to help stop her. Please, I ask any brother who can, help us and help this country. It's a steep task that has many improbable outcomes, but together, I know the power of Sup Forums/random and SHE DOES TOO. The Shills are in full force and the reason why is because she is SCARED of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

wrinkly old bitch

Not your personal army, you sound cringy as fuck. Though I do agree she's a cunt.

>implying Trump shills haven't done this for months

Clinton is awesome.

Trump is the anti-christ

She and Trump need to be assassinated at the same time so neither can jump the train. She needs to have all her secret shit to be hacked by Anonymous and released to the public so she gets killed in a riot along with trump

prove trump pays people to post

I don't have the power, we as a group do. I want to unite b for good like in the old days. Instead of looking at traps and cuck and cock why don't we do something right?

>I want to unite b for good line in the old days.
That never happened, sure you'd get people all in a funny stunt or something, like the waterproof iphone or whatever the fuck. But you saying this is either bait, newfag, or summerfag, trying to get help from this board is like trying to find a pet in the sewer.

Can we stop with the TRUMP VS HILLARY threads? Let an European explain to you Americans how your 2 party system works. Whoever wins the election will sell out the future of your people slowly to (((globalists))) with a smile on their face and waving their hand like every president before, and if they try to make a difference, they get John F. Kennedy'd.

Welcome to reality
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

The statue of liberty is based on a Babylonian goddess of prostitution, look it up. Jews own your country.

I already know this, every bit of what you said is FACT. I'm not the one you need to worry about telling. I just hate to see paid supporters come to this site

we're not shills dumbfuck, he's a meme

what rock have you been living under nigger?

You stupid fuckers, why the fuck would the presidential nominees of the Republican and Democratic party waste any money on this site to campaign. No one is afraid of you pussy's, an no one from either campaign is wasting their time posting on Sup Forums.

Go back to summer camp. Sup Forums was never good, it was never important.

4/5 bait tho, I raged.

Not only here but in all boards, we must meme like never before.
Summon the forbidden frogs.
Unleash the cancer.

That explains a LOT

U should do some research on clintion.
I mean trumps no angel, but clintion is downright evil.
It's only a matter of time before she loses control and eat's someones baby on live television.

dubs confirms this

lmao saw this one first, i chuckled m8 10/10

as opposed tio the paid russian trolls who post pro trump?

good thing too otherwise no one might have noticed this election happening.

Lol, no one likes Clinton, we just trust her a little more with not throwing us into a war. You conservaturds are being played so hard by the repubs and trumpster, it's pathetic. Clinton downright evil?
>HURR DURR EMAILS
whatever, no one cares. At least she isn't fucking retarded.

Far more fun, OP would be a trolling of Trump.;

He responds to his supporters much more than Clinton does

Here's what we need to do:
>make twitter accounts with white male names
>engage with this new twitter account
>send legit tweets to donald, complimentary
>ensure nothing to do with each other directly
>at a preordained time several weeks from now we start finding something
>all of us start saying it independently
>include and tag trump at all stages
>then we all make a ridiculous conclusion
>wait for him to say "many people told me"
>win

It's not about fun user

Life is about fun. Period.

That's probably why you're so miserable.

so essentially you're admitting you're cancer

you know what to do faggot

m8 i want hillary to leave this site that's it there's time for fun later

sometimes ya gotta buckle down and get serious too summer boy, not just fun in life

Hillary if youre reading this please pay me to say good things about you Im arab and a teenager so you get extra points

she's not on this site you dumb faggot. she would never bother with /b. you're being trolled

This country has gone to shit no doubt. We have the most outrageous rich to poor ratio in the world. We allow ourselves to be bought for almost nothing into thinking that one person or one corporation can bring us happy, and they tell us this is what success is. There are still homes in New Orleans laying in rubble, but our most major concern is that we build a fucking wall or build up our defenses. That is what you call brainwashed into a society that doesn't let you see everything. Nothing will ever change in this country until some brave b/fag does something about it. So to all that complain about wanting change, fucking do something about it. It takes more than a voice now to prove yourself. No one gives a true fuck about what people say anymore. Go cowboys.

thats not how this works new guy

thats not how any of this works

no of course she herself isn't but there are certainly ones that are paid to be here

>thinking anyone would pay people to make posts on here

Go back to Sup Forums

okay, believe what you will.

yes it's the dumbest most delusional thoughts imaginable.

>there are no paid russians posts
>there are no paid hillary post

your fucking candidate is losing. deal with it.

what's happening is by now many of the trump trollers are getting tired of pretending to support the guy.

there's no indication that clinton has anything to do with the site correcttherecord

I'm with you. What do we need to do? What will be the ridiculous thing?

shill

all things considered, america would do well to elect trump

women are given little if any respect by the predominantly male power structure of the world. this is important to americans because the majority of the problems of the world are caused by mentally unstable men in positions of power.

these men do not come from cultures where women are held in any kind of esteem, and women in power receive little more than lip service (ie; whatever it takes to get them shut up and gone) at best, open disrespect at worst.

with a woman at the helm the US will be weakened in the eyes of the world. Russia, Turkey, Syria, North Korea, in particular will instantly see themselves as having an up against a female leader.

now, give these country's leaders a male as crazy as they are and the US has a bargaining position. give them an opinionated male with one of the worlds most advanced military infrastructures to back him and suddenly they pay attention.

the world is a patriarchy, and women do not do well as leaders, and the countries they lead do not do well internationally.

wake up america. elect a woman and the present world situation will deteriorate further. elect trump and let the boys fight it out. it's the only solution.

plenty of female leaders in the world faggot

he's the anti pope

and the pope happens to be a faggot

tin foil hat alert

>believes some people are paid
>adamantly believes others are not

just dumb

why is pepe in mexico? this image makes no sense

something completely ridiculous.like maybe clinton is an alien. something like that.

lol

how sweet - you actually think anyone cares about Sup Forums and what happens here. You think someone would pay actual money to anyone to post on here.

ah, the naive is strong with this one.

i have seen this silly idea growing over the last few days - do you not just realise that there are actual Hillary supporters on this board? theat there are real Trump supporters, adn lots of trolls as well?

paid to post to Sup Forums - that's a good one, I shall smile all day at that, thanks!

>i'm corrupt so they must be too
my last reply to you, shill, as I don't get paid to do it

Op also believes in the flat earth
Gullible fool. Lolz

Can't vote there so sorry bros, you get the shit decision either way.

Our douchebag just likes to spend money on random shit and hire retards. Let's hope the same doesn't go for you whoever gets in.

good luck trying to figure out which one is me faggot. i've been paid to set up a dozen accounts.

funny i don't see /b mentioned there. hmmm...

"accounts"

On the one hand I think Trump would just be the worst. Like seriously he's a horrorshow. BUT, I don't think girls should be president either. Like we just don't make good leaders. So IDK who the fuck I'm supposed to vote for :(

Name one in a mildly successful country that is actually worth something.

the uk

cointoss it for fun. every american should. Or maybe have someone that wasnt shit run for president. Trow bill back in or something and have him lock up Shill in his sex dungeon. Bill was good shit

pick an issue and vote based on that candidate's position. environment, gun laws, women's reproductive rights, healthcare, anything.
just pick one thing that legitimately matters to you and vote on it.

you're in luck. hillary is way past the girl stage. she no longer has eggs dropping, she probably doesn't have sex any more. she may never have had much in the way of feminime feelings and empathy.

Trump could be historic, like the media machine loves to push for demlib hill.

He could be the first outsider, not lifelong politician, to make it. Could lay the ground work for others, like third party, to get attention and votes.

but you do see four other major social network sites. not crazy to assume they are working here too. stupid 16 year old faggot.

he's a corporate insider. they already pretty much indirectly control politics. why do you want it directly controlled?

no one gives a fuck about /b. it would be like spending money on new carpets in the cantina in mos eisley.

the uk is not a country you fucking retard

But Shills would be too. Even though she was a judge and shit and obviously has some background it would still just be first woman prez. I honestly couldnt vote though. this shit hurts my brain

Dude people love carpets. I bet that shit would up their revenue like 10%

yeah and be shit on by wookies and bled on by assholes wanted in 5 quadrants who don't like the way you look.

Place smells like shit anyways. Might as well make it look good. Plus its an easy way to roll up a body.

SERIOUS BUSINESS

Not your personal army,faggot.

better than one. it used to be an empire.

bump. fuck the sea hag

dude you're losing it. someone who isn't delusional woudl have let this thread die by now. i've been keeping it alive but just to show people how stupid you are.

what is this?

vote Jill Stein of the Libertarian Party

I would probably become a shill to see that....

Just a toy for JP kids who want to be doctors. Just move along

Nor is this the first time Clinton’s truthfulness has been called into question. Twenty years ago, she fabricated a tale about crossing a tarmac in Bosnia “under sniper fire,” and running with “our heads down.” Photos showed a peaceful arrival featuring a smiling little girl.

Family members of the dead heroes of Benghazi’s “13 Hours” say Clinton told them she would see to it that the creator of the anti-Islamic video that incited the mob that killed their sons would be run down, all the while knowing it had been a planned terrorist attack.

In 1996, The New York Times’ William Safire went over all of the statements Clinton had made in Whitewater and related scandals of Bill Clinton’s first term, compared them with subsequently revealed truth, and pronounced Hillary Clinton a “congenital liar.”

She has claimed she tried to join the Marines in 1975, and long contended she was named for famed mountaineer Edmund Hillary, who conquered Mount Everest. Only Sir Edmund climbed Everest when Hillary was 6 years old.

She's the Green Party nominee dumbass

If you faggots end up letting the GOP decide who serves for life on the Supreme Court you're gonna be sad.

like that UK guy with the pig?

>what's happening is by now many of the trump trollers are getting tired of pretending to support the guy.
Confirmed
Source: Am Trump Troller getting bored

30, 40 years of sadness with those fuckers.

There are now 2 Republican Parties in the United States of Assholes

GOP and GOP-lite

who you kidding?

No one represents the 99% anymore

>pick the most important
>you're allowed to have an abortion, but you're not allowed to have your first amendment rights
You should probably read all of the candidates positions

and yet shit is better than ever in the US. go figure. we have amazing amount of freedom. thankfully the internet and video and streaming coincided with a democrat president so we now have very few restrictions on content.

Hey asshole, the democrats are stealing your freedom the same way they've enslaved the niggers.

trump is more against 1st amendment than any candidate in a long time. no one is threatening the 1st amendment directly. trump just wants to sue you. hillary is doing nothing.

>it has come to my attention that Hillary R. Clinton has been paying people to post positively about her here

can you prove it ?

What you had there was a strawman. The fact that you took it to be Trump says more about you than anything else.