Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
Whats the best Total war game?
What is the difference between multiplayer and singelplayer?
Any starting tips?
Do many people still play multiplayer?
Thanks in advance

Rome 2 kek

Rome will always have a spot in my heart. I could never get into any after it. The gamrplay just started to feel too different for me

In all seriousness darth modded Napoleon was the most fun I've had with the series. Play on the hardest difficulty and watch the world burn.

Op here
Which mod can you guys recomend

Empire followed closely by Rome

Medieval 2 for sure

Shamefur dispray

Medieval 2 was the best by far, especially with the Kingdoms expansion. I'd say Napoleon comes in second. It plays a lot like Empire but isn't quite as buggy. Rome 2 is fun but I could never get into it as much.

Rome 2 aint that bad now after patching but probally still one of the worse

Any total war featuring gunpowder i hate

So far my fav total war will probally be Attila but fuck horse archers for real doe

I would have loved to see Napoleon on the same scale as Empire.

this guy gets it. But in all honestly, Rome felt the best.

Agreed. Diplomacy is kinda lacking, but mods maybe.

Rome 1 or 2

Rome 2 is my favorite

I played the shit out of Rome 1 and 2. But my personal favorite is Empire total war because I really like the 18th century and the American Revolution. A lot of people say that gunpowder kills the total was experience in that game but I disagree. There is still a lot of melee, cavalry and siege. And I really think it's awesome how they fought back then. The balls it takes to march on a field in a column of soldiers and exchange musket fire.

The campaigns are the biggest difference between the TR titles. Medieval had a great campaign and so does Empire. The Rome series gets boring to me after a while because basically if ur not playing as Rome you fucked up. The barbarians and Greek states have very little unit selection compared to the roman legion.

I never played the chink game or the new one, Warhammer. I want to but not down to spend $60 on a new title and then another $5 for the fucking DLC just to add blood into the game. Honestly I been really tired of Creative Assembly's schemes lately.

It's called Rome, not Rome 1...

i know i wrote that to clarify. Dont be so salty

You know what he means don't be a retard.

If I meant Rome 2 I would have said Rome 2. Simple as that you jackasses.

Med 2 with stainless steel mod is pretty kickass

play medieval 2 or rome 1. those are the best

I conquered the whole known world with Macedon in Rome II, shit was cash.

I meant rome 1 dumb fuck

My only gripe with Medieval 2 is that Cavalary is op and archers up.
When you stack the fuck out of sherwood and yeoman archers, you want to see the enemy fall in droves under the volleys, but no, they stagger, and just a couple fall.

Macedon was the best campaign I had in Rome 2 as well. I think it's fuckin retarded tho how in that game u can't have an army move unless it's under a great general and u could only have x amount of those depending on how much you have conquered. Makes it hard to defend your empire when you spread out

Medieval 2 - Warhammer, Stainless Steel and Third Age mods. Good to go.

Yes I hated that too, but it forces you to play the game differently compared to other total war games. But that became a pretty nice challenge in the long run.

Everything I play a TR campaign I just focus on the campaign map and auto resolve all the battles. They take way too damn long to play a full campaign and fight every single battle on the field and naval battle fuck that.

Just wait for Civ 6 OP.

Everytime **

Aoe3 bro.

Makes me proud to be a nigger

Warhammer.

Is Warhammer really good tho? I want u to tell me. What's ur favorite race? How do u like magic in the game?

this is the correct answer

My favourite race is the dwarves. No cavalry but holy shit they will hold a line to the last man and hardly ever retreat. Their artillery is great, their ranged units are the best in game and are a decent second line melee combatant. And a gyrobomber can get 500+ kills a battle if you practice with them.

Magic in the campaign is really well balanced, you have to invest time into your mages and get them levels like generals in atilla. A lvl 20+ mage in a magic hotspot will be a serious player. Damage wise they aren't that effective you wont see a fireball taking out 50 troops unless its incredibly well aimed, they focus more on buffs/debuffs and healing with some single target stuff mixed in.

Its a really good game. The dlc is a bit overpriced, but the races are balanced, and on hard and above it can get very hectic, you're fighting a war on 3 fronts, Orcs from the south, Norse raiders from the north and pretty much endless hordes of undead from the east, weathering the storm and barely holding on for 100 turns and then slowing grinding them down with your dwarfen allies.

Its fucking great.

medieval 2 is best for gameplay
but rome had war dogs & elephents so yeah

Warhammer has the most variegation in unit types of any game in the franchise, which allows for great differences in strategy when fighting different factions. Also Warhammer's fantasy elements really appeal to any idealist. The magic adds an extra element of strategy without being over the top. Rome 1 is still my favorite.

>variegation
variegation is the pattern of green and white or lighter green on some kinds of leaves

2. Distinguished or characterized by variety; diversified

Don't just read the first results on jewgle

Is Rome 2 worth the buy? I heard it's shit when released.

it was an utter shit storm when it first was released but now its a pretty decent game

it might not be the best, but Shogun 2 was a fun one for me, something about my lines of matchlocks hammering filthy traditionalists into the dirt just held it as a high point in the franchise for me.

Like any game the past few years.

Before I get torn to pieces... I think TW: Warhammer has been the most enjoyable for me, perhaps not the most sound, but the one I can play the most of