You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than smoking cigarettes

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than smoking cigarettes.
>protip: you can't.

Vaping

posting about this exact thing on Sup Forums

op

killing yourself instantly

niggers

Typing "protip you can't"

sucking dick as a hobby when you are a straight male, and you are disgusted and feel humiliated. i think that's quite dumb.

I hate this thread, now I have an urge to go buy some cigarellos

Get a new pic, asshole

smoking cardboard

Doing meth

You

Feminism.

Being a republican

/thread

listening to Alex Jones

Voting for shillary.

Smoking crack

OP smoking cock

dip

Meat eating is worst. It killing the planet, kills more people than smoking, and it kills sentient beings just for "taste".

Smoking more than one cigarette at once

You

Shooting you self in the face

#BlackLivesMatter

Calling Trump corrupt with no evidence whatsoever and just hoping one of the accusations sticks, while ignoring the mountains of evidence that show Killary's corruption because it's 2016.

Murder is kill

smoking toilet paper.

Drinking water

Shoo back to tumblr with you

Of course, vegetables all around the globe are cheering for your thoughtful decision.

>inb4 plants doesn't feel pain.

Was smoking a cigarette when I read this.

Being on Sup Forums

Wow, I was just smoking and now I realize how wrong and dumb an idea doing that was. Thank you OP, you truly changed and saved my life, your the real MVP

voting 4 Trump

Literary Hitler

getting a liberal arts degree

I would like to see vegetable's walk around, and communicate with each other.

>You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than smoking cigarettes.
Baiting about smoking cigarettes.

Agreed.

literal kek.

Except it's not as bad for you and still gets you buzzed

Oh, sorry, I thought that all that "meat is murder" hypocrisy was because animals where able to feel pain and react (something that plants also does) not about how the are able to move or produce noise.

My bad, I guess it's just because I think, and don't mindlessly spew some fallacies I've read on Tumblr.

Smoking tweeds

being a vegan

This tho

meth, heroin, joining isis

U know how many mice and other small animals are ground up while still alive in grain harvesters everytime grain is harvested?
U murderous bastard hope u enjoy your murder bread.

LOL

Eating cigarettes

"not as bad" doesn't mean good, it's still stupid to do it when you know is bad for your health.

Not as dumb as smoking a cigarette but stupid nonetheless.

>meth, heroin
but you get high

>joining isis
this

/thread

calling alex a nigger

/thread II

if you have incredible self control, meth is no worse than adderall. just use it when you need it.

H fucks you for life

Get a life

smoking weed

FB fap threads

trump university

Please explain how it's worse than smoking ciggs?

Inspired me to go cook some bacon, sausage, and eggs:) Thanks Sup Forumsro!

Dude, In someway tabbaco also gets you "high". I mean if high means different then your normal "state of mind" cigarret also does that, it makes you more relaxed.

millions ways to die you choose you may not smoke i bet you eat tonnes of fast food or drink or eat alot of salt or sugar like take holidays in exotic holidays wwhere theres alot of disease fuck hookers walk anywhere risk of death is everywhere you cant fear the reaper hes only true friend btw i only smoke one weed joint a day

OP

He's an American hero

/thread

Black Lives Matter

Crocodile-drug

believing that weed cures cancer

Smoking two cigarettee

he got you there, OP

Quit for over two weeks and bought a pack of cigarettes today. I smoked one and broke the rest and flushed them. I'm down to one or two pieces of nicotine gum a day. Fucking idiot

Smoking meth.

How does a stimulant make you "relaxed?"

/thread v1.0

-Meat is meant to be sold to anyhow who can pay for it. You can't save people from starvation with the crops used, because the crops are sold to anyhow who can pay for them.
-You can't kill the planet. Earth existed before life on it, and will continue existing after the extinction of all life.
-You can't prove that it kills more people than smoking. That information is made up.
-There's nothing inherently wrong in killing sentient beings for taste.
-Kill yourself.

kys

Eat fastfood kfc mcdonald take eroin desire your mom being gay

thinking livestock are sentient beings

driving a car is more dangerous than smerking ceeg

>Hurr Durr you have 10 seconds to name something dumber than smoking cigarettes

SO i'm guessing you are against smoking? because why? Let me guess because it kills you or it gives you cancer..

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED BREATHING GIVES YOU CANCER, and we all die at some point, literally if you smoke to enjoy life a little more who are you to judge? I bet you're trying to start one of the cringey campaigns to try and stop teen smoking.. literally i feel like that one scene in South Park where they have had enough of that cringey stop smoking campaign and literally went out back to go smoke.

FUCK YOU OP and FUCK your campaign.

Can't argue with that.

Voting for Hillary

If you support a dumbfuck corrupted asshole [Insert preferred 2016 presidental candidate here] then you will say "That proves nothing" "That doesn't count because..." You love your canidate and thats coolio for you. Just don't pretend like you want to actually here bad things about it.
>Pic some what related (its what [Insert preferred 2016 presidental candidate here] is doing to democracy)

Making a thread about whats dumber than smoking cigarettes. And im as bad for posting. So thanks nigger you wasted both our time.

Getting off my methadone in order to run bags down by the river so I can get back onto dope since I just went homeless recently and life fucking sucks anyways.

>Breathing gives you cancer

Isn't that the fuckingn truth, people keep bitching about how things give you cancer but in reality everything gives you cancer, even the over cooked stuff on bbq

/thread

Who said op was starting a campaign?