The Banana Meme is not cancer. It is, in fact, in a way, the only true Sup Forums content left. I'll explain

The Banana Meme is not cancer. It is, in fact, in a way, the only true Sup Forums content left. I'll explain.

You believe that Sup Forums is a truly free platform, where anons find or create unusual and funny content for each other, in an anarchist utopia of humor and weirdness. While it may have started that way, it changed. Greedy web publishers quickly realized that Sup Forums was the greatest source of free content, and appropriated it into its own free labor driven content mill to feed the likes of 9gag. They are not the first, but they were the ones that became exceedingly efficient at it. Icanhascheezburger was one of the first to really make money off of your back.

You are a slave, user. Almost every time you see "source?" or "story on this?" it's a content aggregator trying to document the history and backstory of a thing to enhance the content, because you can't just post stupid pictures to a blog alone. Shitposting is anons who realize something is wrong, but they don't know what it is, and they are resisting without realizing. Every YLYL thread is the equivalent of the boss ringing the worker whistle and expecting you to clock in and get to work to make them money.

The Banana Meme cannot be used for their purposes, so they ignore it. It frustrates them. Anons, somewhere deep down, knew this - they knew they had something that was actually theirs, that could not be stolen. So, more were made. So many, that it actually, at some point, became funny. The Banana reclaimed Sup Forums for the anons and took it out of their hands. The same applies to "your mother will die in her sleep". Like the Banana, that one steals their time and pays them nothing. These are true Sup Forums content - by anons, for anons - not great, but with the power of Sup Forums's content producers - you - it becomes funny. Wake up, user. Watermark your content with gore and big black cocks. Make it impossible for them to steal. Take Sup Forums back. The only cancer that is killing Sup Forums is greed, like always.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck

A valid point OP.

fuck is right

Let's dox 9gag owners

Anyone have the pic of ruin life tactics?

shouldn't you be in school?

don't be an idiot. most owners of such businesses are already well known public figures. they are making a fortune. no number of pizzas sent to their door or harassing voicemails is going to change that. it is pointless to attack, only useful to resist through the content itself. watermarks, big black cocks. it's a win win because who doesn't want to see more big black cocks all the time anyway?

I really, really, really like this thread

Bullshit because ylyl can sometimes be ACTUALLY funny. And this horseshit meme has become just a copy pasta in itself. Which is true cancer in Sup Forums, along with traps/cds/loli/gorethreads.

Face it. Sup Forums is dying. There is no cure for cancer.

>ylyl can sometimes be ACTUALLY funny
newfag detected

Of course the content is funny. That's why it's being mined. YLYL threads produce some of the funniest stuff, so they keep starting them over and over again. The point is, while it might be funny, you're still a slave, it's still being exploited, while the banana is not. I hated the banana for a long time - then, for a brief moment, when I realized it had exceeded all known logic for how far something that stupid should actually go - when I realized hundreds or thousands of anons were relentlessly pumping out variations of the stupidest fucking thing imaginable - I laughed. And I realized it was a laugh flavored with freedom, unlike everything else, no matter how good it is.

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolO!O!OO!L hahhaha get WIV DA NEW MEME XDDDDLLO! NEW GURL ON DA BLOCK!!

SW

yooooooo

take a chill pill bro the camera is over there lol

What's this "florm"/"flormie" meme, I've seen it mentioned on b the other day but have no idea what it means

Faggot OP has a point...

welp

quods

What other cancers could there be?

We could find their faces and shop nigger dicks on them.

kek

Im woke

I'll kill the pepe, I'LL FUCKING DO IT! PUT THE DUBS IN THE BAG!

i laughed. way to go user. this is what I'm talking about. shit tier that has surpassed shit tier so far it's funny.

topkak

close, but not quite rock bottom. we need a blend of sumo, banana, bazinga, and your mother will die in her sleep. you can do it user! I believe in you

Shit nigga

So we should make this all shit because some of it is shit? You're an idiot

YOU TOOK TOO LONG! HE'S DEAD NOW THANKS TO YOU! HAHAAHHAH!!!

NEXT UP!

B8
Amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
?

i absolutely let this happen

Jesus Fucking Christ

it was inevitable

I kinda agree with this, except for the money part. If anything ylyl threads are just putting Sup Forumss humor out there for everyone to pasta it elsewhere. I remember when I first came to Sup Forums I had no clue what the references/jokes meant and it added to the humor of it.

LOL I KNOW THAT MEME!

Thought we had something?

And what about pepes and spidermans ? You can't really find them outside Sup Forums

Fk it im just gonna go to 9gag

YEYEEEEEEE YO GO GURLWOOo!ooOOOH!
DONT ELT DEM TELL U OTHERWISE GURL XDDD WOWOO!!!!!!

they qualify as zero value shitposting
that's generally the metric.
if it's not found outside Sup Forums, it's shitposting.
if it is, it's being stolen, and should be watermarked with big black cocks.

nope. pepe's dead, normies killed it. spiderman memes are also on cancer sites, including facebook.

Shitposting actively destroys imageboards. Same goes for spam.

Just visited 9gag, it not funny and you have to sign in to google or facebook to view nsfw content. It really sucks!!

I agree with OP

9gag on this

that's a low friction sign-in, most idiots don't care.

i used to run in tech startup circles and I heard all kinds of chatter about investors who were drooling at the chance to invest in 9gag. they all knew they figured out how to mine Sup Forums and clean up the content to make money and wanted in very badly.