Name a more qualified candidate for US president

Name a more qualified candidate for US president.
>you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
theantimedia.org/clinton-has-in-common-with-china/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/12/how-a-super-pac-plans-to-coordinate-directly-with-hillary-clintons-campaign/
thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

correctrecord.org/about/

Ignore Hillary shills. They're flooding political threads on Sup Forums.

Hillary has to pay trolls to make her look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

this cycle...Gary Johnson.

Can we stop with the TRUMP VS HILLARY threads? Let a European explain to you Americans how your 2 party system works. Whoever wins the election will sell out the future of your people & children slowly to (((globalists))) with a smile on their face and waving their hand like every president before, and if they try to make a difference, they get John F. Kennedy'd.

Welcome to reality
youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

The statue of liberty is based on a Babylonian goddess of prostitution, look it up.

Jews

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

The only qualification needed is to be elected.

If you're talking about having previous job experience, well the office of the president is the head of the executive branch. Tell me what executive experience she has? Protip: she has none.

Satan himself.

Verminator supreme

Donald Trump is more qualified. Its the lesser of two evils.

a point for what I said earlier...Gary Johnson. He was the governor of New Mexico

donkey

>Name a more qualified candidate
Norman Bates
Coco the monkey
My dog
. . .

yeah it's called a having well funded and functioning campaign apparatus

isn't trump a billionaire? he should have more than enough capital to push back against clinton. that is unless he's not releasing his tax returns because they would prove that he's a fraud...

Yep, that would be real and quality executive experience. Hillary is very experienced at playing the political game, but has zero experience governing. People who are experts at getting elected shouldn't be getting elected. When that starts happening then the cancer that inevitably kills a democracy is starting to show up.

This user is woke.

i hope you die a slow painful death :^)

>experts at getting elected shouldn't be elected
>hillary clinton
>good at getting elected

sounds like she's the candidate for you!

Gary Dudeweed won't win a single state

Anyone. And everyone.

It's called being so unlikeable you have to hire friends to defend you.

Also, literally Communist tactics:
Back when she was Secretary of State, Clinton first learned about China's 50 Cent Party. The 50 Cent Party is a massive group of internet posters paid by the Chinese Communist Party to make pro-government posts and comments all over the Chinese internet, in order to control messaging and create a pro-government atmosphere. Clinton heard this and thought this would also work for a presidential campaign, a lesson which was doubtlessly reinforced by the emergence of a Kremlin cyberarmy in Russia that does the same thing as the 50 Cent Party for Putin.

Get a life

#trump2016

A fucking potato

She is a serial killer. She cannot hold that office.

Or they support 50 cent as the next chinese president

Well, she's got the lying cheating and stealing down. OP may have a point.

any source to back this up? or are these just dots you've connected in your head. because all I get when I google "hillary clinton 50 cent party" is a bunch of articles about how big a fan 50 cent is of hilldawg.

Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson
/thread

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Qualification is about more than credentials. If it were just about credentials, of course she's qualified.

But it's about behavior too.

She's not beholden to the citizens. She's beholden to her corporate donors. Money money money money money.

Sanders was more qualified. Stein and Johnson are both more qualified. Vermin Supreme is more qualified.

I was hesitant to believe until
>Jews
Now I'm sold.

kek

Fucking 12 year olds on this board.

and what is trump beholden to? the voices in his head? putins borscht flavored cock?

Vladimir Putin

theantimedia.org/clinton-has-in-common-with-china/

trump

A used Band-Aide?

The only reason nobody can name a more qualified candidate right now is because they are ALL full of shit.

>implying Sup Forums is even culturally relevant enough to waste time on shilling

I'm writing in Bernie Sanders and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Don't feed the troll.

welcome to american politics

Are you fucking kidding? She is a waste of skin.

Trump is a reality TV star with shitty ideas and no experience. Saying Hillary is disqualified by her behavior has literally nothing to do with Trump.

Of course he's not qualified either.

>correctrecord.org/about/

THIS SITE IS TOTALLY LEGIT LETS KEEP POSTING IT EVERYONE IS A SHILL NOT FAKE HILARY IS SO BAD BECAUSE EMAILS ALSO I LIKE TO TAKE ORANGE COCK IN MY BUM-BUM

Trump is a Hillary puppet to make sure she gets elected, it's been known that they're good friends for years.

/thread

>waste of skin
kek

My left nut

>theantimedia.org/clinton-has-in-common-with-china/
>theantimedia.com
>that shit heady kids are always sharing on facebook

normally I would've stopped right there but I did actually read the article. it also mentioned that trump has been caught hiring actors to drum up support for his campaign. is that devious behavior as well or are you cool with that too?

ok so who are you voting for and why?

>yeah it's called a having well funded and functioning campaign apparatus
It's called having a well regulated and funded internet campaign militia turbo encabulator.

It's totally fine to call out Trump for that. But people should be aware of what Clinton is doing in social media.

They don't seem to be active right now, but they certainly were last night.

>shitty ideas
Like what?

I can think of about 300 million of them.

>On Tuesday, Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton rapid-response operation, announced it was splitting off from its parent American Bridge and will work in coordination with the Clinton campaign as a stand-alone super PAC. The group’s move was first reported by the New York Times.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/05/12/how-a-super-pac-plans-to-coordinate-directly-with-hillary-clintons-campaign/

A homeless person.

>Let a European explain to you Americans how your 2 party system works
yes please do we want to hear the perspective of people who still have "parliaments" that sit around and argue about whose turn it is to take out the trash all day long while millions of muslims rape their constituents

Honestly, I'm a registered republican, and I would still prefer a Crazy Joe Biden presidency to any other alternative.

A president should have personality.

Donald Duck.

Jill Stein

>check and mate

Me

Donald J. Trump.

Vote Douche, Turd sandwich is a liberal cuck.

politics is a game of manipulation. everyone does it. no one is clean. trump manipulates with basic emotions like fear and hatred. clinton manipulates through better funding.

i'm still gonna vote for the candidate who shows at least a modicum of mental stability and maturity.

Boss.
If President Joe announced it was time to attack China, Russia, Europe, and take over S America and Africa and genocide Mexico, AND HE WAS WEARING THOSE GOGS, I would be first in line.

Been a long time since we had a bitchin president.

Bernie Sanders but anyone is better than trump lol

>voting
Prove to me that your vote directly influences anything past local and state elections.
>Electoral College
It doesn't. Voting is a waste of time because you can't prove it makes a difference. Might as well pray.

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/

>yes please do we want to hear the perspective of people who still have "parliaments" that sit around and argue about whose turn it is to take out the trash all day long while millions of muslims rape their constituents

as opposed to a parliamen- sorry, a "senate" who don't do anything, because they're doing another stalemate, because one faction doesn't like the other's president, so therefore refuse to sign in your nominated supreme court judges, nominated ambassadors, or other government posts, refuse to sign in federal budgets, and generally refuse to do their job?

Yeah. they're such a shining example of what a parliament should do.

I didn't say Europe was any better.

Difference is there's not a fucking Norwigean politics thread laying around 24/7, like it matters what you fucking pick. You get the douche or the turd sandwich, choose wisely.

>voting is a waste of time
hokay bye bye

>Presidential nominees can use their own money to campaign

Are you fucking retarded?

Voting for the next President is, yeah.
Care to explain your position or are you too retarded to back it up?

so what happens if no one votes for president?

>2016
>Not voting libertarian

Bootlicking bastards

Any one:
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
She is responsible for Americans and others murdered

There are no rules preventing a candidate from using any of their own money to fund their campaign. Are you retarded?

I'm going to vote for the candidate who is less corrupt and going to get less people killed. Voting on a rhetorical style or a political performance is superficial to me.

wait till the emails get leaked out that she armed isis.

Gorilla?

This spot on
the more Shillary paid-for employees post here, the more we will actively campaign against her

this should be an insult to all of /b whether you vote/like one candidate or another
/b has never tolerated political shills coming here and posting propaganda
Hillary's campaign was busted for this in '08 and m00t took up arms to put a stop to it -- remember when he had the ip's traced back to hillary's campaign headquarters and forwarded that to the fbi

just captured the thread and forwarded to the fbi (and 2 branches of media), especially since this shillary employee posted death threats for trump last week in multiple threads

the feds are getting very interested in who is making these posts and have actively sent follow up requests

this is going to be fun

/b will be in the news soon for this bust undoubtedly on some political shill

fair enough. i'm interested though as to wether you think Trump or Clinton will get less people killed. Personally I am a foreign policy wonk, so the prospect of a Trump presidency is downright terrifying. The idea of him having to deal with high level international crises, like a coup in Turkey or the annexation of part of a sovereign nation to a foreign power, is nauseating for me. Presidents need to be level headed, think-skinned and trusting in the advice of their advisors and experts in order to navigate such crises. Trump has shown none of those qualities up to this point.

Sure, I've got you.

James Buchanan.

>was a representative in Pennsylvania's state house for 2 years
>served in the US House for 10 years, 2 of those being the Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary
>served as the US Minister to Russia for a year and a half after that
>proceeded to serve in the US Senate for 11 years
>followed that up by being Secretary of State for 4 more years
>went on to be the US Minister to the United Kingdom for 2 and a half more years

With a combined 43 years of public services, James Buchanan went on to become the 15th President of the United States.

His failure to deal with secession and the divisive issue of slavery and his blatant inaction in preventing the deadliest American war in terms of total lives lost define him as the worst President in the US's history.

Meanwhile, on the brink of Civil War, the US elected a President who had only served in the Illinois State House for 8 years and a brief stint in the US House for 2 years.

His name? Abraham Lincoln.

Now ask yourself. What means more?

Qualifications?

Or judgment?

You decide.

it's Sup Forums not /b summerfag

Eh they will just have another white cop kill another black guy then tell the media to cover it up.

Obama gave a shitload of full autos to the mexican drug lords and jack shit came out of it.

Kanye West

Literally anyone

>implying Shillary is not doing this on not just Sup Forums, but at least a couple hundred other sites

the media has taken attention of this

>I'm a Bernie supporter too, but I'm not writing in Bernie. I'm voting for Trump. Reason? Simple: the only way to actually have an impact and to send a message to the Establishment/Wall Street/Shillary Puppet/DNC is to have our vote COUNT! If Hillary gets into office because you wasted your vote on Bernie at this point, you will have told them all that our movement need not be considered in the future and that they can continue to manipulate and hijack the system of voting and there will be no consequences for that.

At this point, you are a fool my friend for voting for Bernie. Either you are going to cause a consequence for Hillary & Co. or not. Voting for Bernie is now the same as voting for Hillary and if you can't do the simple math, maybe consider that you weren't really part of the movement to begin with--also Bernie has bowed down to the Corporate Masters and has in actuality abandoned our movement. If you vote for him, you'll be telling him that is ok too.

yaaaas, my child
voting for anyone other than trump assures us the ring

>retard detected
fyi, there's no such this as summer dipshit
and welcome newfag
but lurk moar
b is all trump
don't like it, leave

I guess Sup Forums didnt get the news yet

This. Trump is about as thick-skinned and level-headed as GW (maybe even less so) and look what that got us.