Be honest, /t/v, what would you have done in Keanu's situation?

Be honest, /t/v, what would you have done in Keanu's situation?

Reminder, he has a wife and kids.

Not let them in the house. Haven't you ever heard if you have a wife or girlfriend. Then you shouldn't be alone with member of the opposite sex.

I would wonder who ordered pizza.

>being this pussified

Letting white women inside my house no thank you i dont wanna go to jail with tape charges

It's how you avoid cheating. That way you wife also wont be left alone with men you cuck.

>his relationship has no trust in it

you cant trust woman

Took the free pizza and not believed the underage meme

Anyone*

>being in a relationsip

FUCK OFF CUNTS
HOUSE IS FULL

I would have chucked their clothes into the bathroom instead of walking in like a weirdo.

I wouldn't have answered the door. I'd be too afraid of them laughing as soon as they saw me

fuck em but not get taken hostage by 2 60kg girls afterwards

*tips fedora

I'd let them in as long as they agreed to laugh at my tiny penis

No the fuck you wouldn't have you lying sack of shit

I won't answer my door in the first place, the slags would fuck off on their own

"Hey two girls who I've only just met, your clothes are dry so instead of walking into the bathroom where you're clearly gonna be naked I'm just gonna throw them in so I don't look like a pervert. Okay? Cool. Cab will be here in 5 minutes."
>roll credits

>those dilated pupils

Bitches are high as fuck on something, strays belong in the alley.

You clearly are not a home owner. If you in my house you have no privacy from me.

>what do?
Let them in...have fun.
Later, inject PCP, hit myself over the head, and be found in alley.

Is this movie any good? Worth watching? I'm tempted by the sexy women but even imdb only gave it a 4.9.

>imdb

Anyway, yeah, it's good.

I'd let 'em in till the rain stops and watch TV while keeping an eye on them in case they decided to steal. Then I'd send them on their way.

If they asked about their clothes, I'd tell them I didn't have any clean ones and they'd have to wring what they had out in the bathroom. Considering I'd be a married father, I suppose I'd just ignore their flirtations and get them out of there quickly to preempt any nagging.

Watch it for boners and memes my friend

Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons!

This. Answering the door is always bad news if you're not expecting something.

Fuck 'em

>Knock Knock

Would you let them in?

it's free pizza

I would ignore them and fuck Jaime Clayton instead

>Reminder, he has a wife and kids.
but i don't

I would ask to inspect their armpit hair, arm hair and leg hair first. Not hairy enough = no entry, they can just sit outside while I call them a cab.

Nah. I don't find either of them that attractive. Now, if Tay Tay and Emma Stone came to my door, then we'll talk.

I would kill them both and bury them in the garden.