OH MY GOD! fuckin pisses me off when Jehovah's Witnesses bash gay people in their brainwashing cartoons and then be all...

OH MY GOD! fuckin pisses me off when Jehovah's Witnesses bash gay people in their brainwashing cartoons and then be all down on gays on Facebook.

JW propaganda video jw.org /en/publications/videos/#mediaitems/AllVideos/pub-pk_E_22_VIDEO

Some JW trying to make it sound not so bad on FB
/LGY1958/posts/10209219548712973

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kI2OycqqlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't be a fag

Don't listen to this guy, he's a skeleton. Be a fag all you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kI2OycqqlE

Was just posting the youtube link that goddamn hard?

fuck you bitch, you sucked my dick last night & you don't want me to be a fag? You're a coke classic

i wanted to post the link from the JW's website so nobody could claim it wasn't really from Jehovah's Witnesses.

Guess what youtube channel it's on?

Also

jw.org/en/publications/videos/#mediaitems/AllVideos/pub-pk_E_22_VIDEO

Fixed that link for you

Don't be an ass, that's not an official JW youtube channel. They don't do that shit.

Couldn't post the link without the space 'cause Sup Forums thought it might be spam so I had to add the space and then it let me

hi it is wrong to be gay, its a broken way of life, you can habve gay sex but to have a gay partner for life is the incorrect way to live as a human being, our whole reason for living is to reproduce. they jehoove are just trying to keep the race alive

I just enjoy it when the come to my house and I can scream at them to fuck off because in this house we praise satan. Of course everything accompanied with the worst insults to their god

i hate you so much

Learn to grammar faggot.

More of that animated jehoove milf

>implying that the bible should be taken seriously
>implying that god invented marriage even though it's existed many many years before Christianity
>implying that people can't marry whoever they want
>implying that god cares where the semi intelligent primates he created stick their penises
>implying that a god who punishes people for being gay is a good god

I saw another one of these where there was a young boy who had a toy wizard lended to him by another kid, his mom told him to throw it away because it's to do with magic. The kid fucking throws some other kids toy into the bin. Because fictional magic equates to real magic and should have the same punishment. This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Are we just gonna ignore how on point their animation was?

>implying that all of the human race would stop reproducing if there are a few gay people.

You do realise if being gay becomes accepted, then not everybody will be gay, straight people won't just become gay.

True dat, but it's kind of scary how good their animation is, because that means some motherfuckers actually funded this spasfest.

What are you talking about? The modelling looked like shit. The mom had weird ratios that didn't look nice or make sense.

All the material and skin looked like plastic

In that case, i wonder whats this shows thoughts on zoophilia and pedophilia

Animation doesn't have to look realistic to be good

I didn't say it does. But look at the mom's arms. They look terrible.

Granted it's not fucking pixar, but it's good.

Can we get a rule34 of this girl and mom??

i was thinking on finding other artist to commission r34 of this show but i have other characters in mind.

this shit is great, except some people actually believe it and follow it