So Sup Forums, what will you tell your grandkids when they ask if you voted for the first female POTUS?!

So Sup Forums, what will you tell your grandkids when they ask if you voted for the first female POTUS?!

Personally, I'll tell them I voted on the right side of history! #I'mWithHer

> Implying she makes it through the first debate alive.

She's gonna crush the Trumpster Dumpster!

implying you will have grandchildren.

sure kid

dubs of truth.

just lie to the lil' assholes. how are they going to know?

but you'll know.. in your heart, that you didn't vote for the most qualified presidential candidate in history.

sure kid.

I'll be like, nah.

REEEEEEEEEEEE SHILLFAGSSSS

>implying she isn't a robot disguised as a female
>implying this isn't bait
>implying I didn't fall for it
>implying implications

Damn you beat me to it.

That's sexist

can't wait for her to shit the bed as president

I hope you get choked to death

>female
>her

I'm callin wang!

She has no fucking gender, she's a demon from the shadow realm

Don't hold your breath. All her failures will be blamed on the conservative congress.

Please post your account # so we can deposit $0.04 in to it.

She could never be president. I mean she lost to a fucking nigger in 2008 fer fucks sake

She's so far ahead in the polls rn, it's all but over for trump..

Black president = rise of blm and black riots. Female president = rise of amazons, mass slaughter of male gender, nuclear war with middle east and volcanoes sprouting in idaho. Leys just vote for the racist white guy so we might get passed this pussy generation of politically correct, genderless, autistic faggots

i'm white so i'm not having children

What is with all the Hillary propaganda today?

She's losing in the polls to Trump and Assange is set to release more damning documents that main stream media won't cover. Same ol' shit.

Propaganda? You mean the truth? She is the greatest. I can't wait to see her in the oval!

Nice trips. But trumps done son..

Agreed.

If I ever think I have grandkids or that I was an American in 2016, I presume they'll put me on antipsychotics.

Lol

Paid get outta here

She litteraly finance terrorism She is more linked to hittler than Trump She is totally antisemitic and populist
On the otherside Trump is only xenophobic
Hittler didn't have any problem to invit mudslim as long as they were antisemitic
Just admit it and stop lying to yourself

Shut the fuck up you paid hill bot

You can make up to $200 daily running threads just like this one. Interested? Write for details, [email protected]

>#I'mWithHer
fixed

Implying the two party system isn't irrecoverably broken and that voting for a democrat or republican is a good move.

It pisses me off to no end that she is most likely going to be president, primarily because her opponent is crude and racist.

You mean Victoria Woodhull?

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Correct The Record are professional trolls. Do not feed the troll.

I hurts my head that people would vote for genitals or skin tone. I saw a social media post from some I went to high school with encouraging people to vote for Hillary because "It's high time a woman gets her turn." I'll give you two guess what argument that same person made for voting for Obama. I feel like you should have to pass a basic knowledge test on a candidate's policies before you should be able to vote. Fuck this gay Earth.

Well, that's what our founding fathers wanted. They know better than us. Just look at the crap countries with more than a two party system:

Africa
Sweden
UK
Russia

Need I say more?

Just can't stomach all the free stuff that will be given to people who don't work.

Thats... just stupid.

which is why you should vote Democratr all the way down the ticket - throw the workshy republican fuckers out and get some real work done for a change.

paid schill

But if I do vote Democratr won't my friends realize that I am a flaming faggot? I am not ready to come out of the closet yet.

this tired old shit again. How long will you republicans flog that horse? old smear is old, and a lie, and it is about time you got some new material.

this is false in every detail.

drink some more coolaid

I love it when people think Hillary would bother paying anyone to post here. really, i have seen this a dozen times today - it is so funny - the idea that anyone would pay anyone to post on Sup Forums

hillary would not waste her money. Trump might, but he doesn't have any money, so that is unlikely too.

copy pasta is stale

Man, OP's pic has been seriously doctored!

It would've been an easy win for the Republicans if they wouldn't have voted someone as controversial as Trump.

Everybody hates her.

I think the choice is obvious. I'm voting Giant Douche.

Of course you will, you cuck loving faggot!

Johnson - 2016. Don't be a douchenozzle!

I'll tell them no because she was a horrible person.

Jill Stein will get more votes than that lying carpet muncher hillary.

Even Bill fell asleep during her DNC Speech.
Don't believe me? google "bill sleeping during speech"

I'll say

what is the alternative? A republican senate and congress which refuses to do anything? has spent the last eight years voting everything down, even when it was one of their old policies, or a republican bill? has spent years saying "government does not work" and is trying to prove it? They are bought and paid for by the corporates, the NRA and the banks - they are not acting in the interests of anyone less than the 1%. vote them out. all of them. put in a democrat senate and congress - and see what happens.

omg Hilarry so too good!

By the time most of these kids have grand kids, there will have been at least one female president, it just won't have been Hildebeast.

>in your heart, that you didn't vote for the most qualified presidential candidate in history.
True, not being able to cast a vote for Thomas Jefferson hurts so much.

good luck kid

Paid Clinton shill. Abandon thread.

Hillary is a criminal who rigged the election in front of our faces. I didn't vote for her. I openly called for her assassination. Trumps too.

Clinton "I never sent nor received classified information"

Comey "Yeah, that bitch was lying"

Clinton "The FBI is wrong, never sent nor received classified information"

Comey "That bitch is still lying"

Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clintons nomination;
"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to November of this election year, citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me. And I simply blew it"

>A republican senate and congress which refuses to do anything
Nigga what? They've done plenty. Obama refuses to make concessions. Even after his party was SOUNDLY defeated in 2015.

sure kid

what an imagination.

you may want to consider that a) 3 million more people voted for her than for Bernie - how was that rigged? any evidence for that? and b) it was not an election , it was a party (a private organisation which you can join as a member - a a club) selecting a candidate. By its own rules. so please, let us know more about how it was rigged (you could quote and emil perhaps - if you can find a quote that shows it is rigged, not just some bitching going on about Bernie who never a member of the party and was illegally hacking, illegally taking money from abroad, and throwing up Republican smears and damaging the party)

you've said this a hundred times now.

implying you will get paid.

they had their chance and fucked it up.

Lol what?

oh, new horse. Ok

how about most of the information now classified was not classified when it was sent. How about some information was sent which was classified, but not marked as such when sent to her, and so she did not know it was. How about out of 30,000 emails only a dozen or so seem to be classified at the time. how about not all emails were seen by her epersonally, she has a staff that deals with emails as well. Now how about you tell me if you remember the content of the last 30,000 emails you sent.

testimony may be sincere, but wrong. that is not lying. and Comey did not say she was lying - he said she was obviously technically ignorant and didn't break the law.

If the fact that she's a woman is influencing your decision to vote for or against her. Then you're voting for the wrong reasons and shouldn't vote.

we did. democrat president too.
they got voted out. very quickly.
ever wonder why?

>voting for a disgusting criminal to be president
>just because she may have had a vagina at some point in her life

done plenty = like ratify appointments? pass the budget?

what have they actually done? pass bills to help poor gun manufacturers?

It was between choosing the greater of to weevils. I chose the one that would be better for the nation as a whole.

Man are they not recruiting shills from the site anymore? These shills are getting lazier and lazier.

kek

when?

I'll tell them I didn't vote, because my vote didn't matter and that's why we live in Norway now.

Hell fucking yeah. She's going to be awesome.

you suck at damage control kid.

If you don't think Donald Trump is going to win the presidency in a landslide, you are seriously underestimating the willfully ignorant rage of the American redneck.

wanna bet I am older than you, sonny? but you could try to refute points, not just run away and hide behind empty smears...

I seriously cannot believe you asked that.

the female POTO

FO

sure kid.

So happy for her. So glad to know she's our next president.

I'd tell them about the old days before the fall of western civilization. I would tell them how close we came to making america great again. But the forces of evil won the day, and things spiraled out if control. Then I would give them some of my ration cards and tell them things will get better some day.