Hey guys. Feels thread here

Hey guys. Feels thread here.
I've been suicidal for about 18 years.

If I contact an official on this I will lose my gun license and shooting is one of the few things that give me anything to live for outside of my job.

Rambling because I'm drunk off my ass.. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Also, feels. Strong feels.

What exactly is so bad about your life?
Do you have an idea what drives you towards suicide?

I'm old. I'm 27.
My grandfather was a war hero, my father was an officer. I just don't apply. I've got nothing to fight for and I've done nothing with my life except get a job.

You die someday,what to lose? You think someone will miss you or its cool statement thats what happened you ppl didnt care you only lose no one gives a fuck live still continues and 100 years forward its like you never existed. Just go on try to find pleasure of small things and know it wont last forever

I'm not seeing the bad part here OP.

Is it pressure to be a heroic military fag?

You dont need to prove shit those times are over

I can't talk to any mental health officials because they would take my gun license away. But I feel that I really need some time with a psychiatrist.

Your life > fucking guns

Suicidal for 18 years?
If you were suicidal for 18years you would be dead already, you aren't suicidal.. just dying for attention... I don't understand why people feel the need to help people like you.. you should be put down.

If I go to a therapist regarding my problems I lose one of the main pleasures I have in this world because I'm going to get classified as a threat.

Cheers, feel free to meet up with me and put me down.

Maybe it's time for a new hobby.
Are you sure they'll take your guns?

But I want to die fighting. That's the problem here.

If they can help you (i know the chance is low) youll have a huge fucking spectrum of things that please you thats what life is about.

I think its worth the risk mang

But I want to die fighting. That's the problem here

you realize alcohol only makes you more depressed, right, you blithering zilch?

Go to long Island on a jew killing rampage.
Rob them of as many shekels as possible and donate to those in need.

I don't want to lose the opportunity to shoot and be happy that way.

I'm not American.

I want you to stop whining and get a grip.. my father us way more successful then I am.. my mom was a whore, I started living alone at the age of 12, even then I understood I would gain nothing by sitting in a corner crying about it.. I just do my shit, instead of crying about my papa who was done with fighting people in some retarded war.

Fuck off satan

you could order an antidepressant through an online pharmacy, something most likely to work like Lexapro.

you're never going to feel good if you are getting hammered by the way

>I've been suicidal for about 18 years.
18 years!?!? Either an hero or get on with living!

Hey OP,

I'm 27, fought in the battle of ramadi with my marine brothers, and was raped as a little boy.

I haven't claimed ptsd either for the same reasons. I will kill every mother fucker who would try to take my gun before I give it up. But I dont want to kill people so I don't claim it.

I have no job, in crazy debt from losing my job, have a great job skill, a paramedic license, but no money to pay for the fees needed for background checks and licensing fees.

Car got impounded, bank is taking it away, behind on car payments, loans, credit card and my accounts are both negative.

I constantly struggle to make ends meet. Lost my dad at 22, support my mom with a terminal disease. Everyday I ask myself, should I commit suicide, but I dont. I don't want to die like that. I want to die in battle, using my skills that I learned. I fear that when I do want to kill myself, alot of other pepole will die 1st. The only thing keeping me from becoming the next happening is my mom. Once she's gone, if my life is better, idk what's going to happen

depends where you go
I just got diagnosed as Major Depressive
I still got my guns
Explain to them that you're there predicated upon the fact that you won't have your private property or rights taken from you.
Also don't be retarded.

Of my life isn't better *

And side note, va doesn't do shit,
Politics make my healthcare a political barging chip for votes, and no civilloan friens understands what it's like.

Well fuck OP idk I'm sure you have areas of high population jewness. Figure it out faggot

Then never fight so you dont die ez

Get woke faggot

You shouldn't, man. Keep on fighting.

See

When I decide to go, I'm going to go into a hospital or a weak spot with lots of people. Full battle rattle and demand that congress gives the same healthcare to veterans with honorable discharges that senators and congress fags have.

I did my job, if I failed marines died
As a paramedic if I failed my job, your child died.
If you work at subway and can't make a sandwhich you're fired.

But if you're a congress fag and can't vote on a budget, you get healthcare that's tier one with no repercussions, while veterans lose benifits, active duty loses benifits and pay. This isn't right. It's something I'm willing to die for.

5 free years of healthcare for serving in a combat zone. Thats it. While these fat cats get free health care for them and their family for life. Not to mention how shitty the va is, and the scandals that happen.

22 vets a day commit suicide, 12 vets last year called the suicide hotline and got voicemail, and didn't even get a call back.

You're not targeting the source though. You gotta go all the way to the top. Trace the issue where it really lies, in the money. And that money will lead you to the dirty jews that control it all. Fight the real battle user

This is true.

/thread

This is the ultimate truth! Great post, what to worry nothing last ever not even the planet and our species. Just enjoy

Hate to break it to you, but your granddad is a murderer, and your father, protects the law that make's it impossible to punish these psycopaths and there goverments.

if your grandad was a russian protecting he's own country in ww2. he was what you can call a warrior, a warrior.
if he was from the u.s he was a pussy, taking over a piece of land after the germans were almost defeated. so u.s could call it there victory and claim land and resourses.

>been suicidal for 18 months

So what's the fucking hold up?

E D G E
D
G
E