Is it likely we will get a Season 4?

Is it likely we will get a Season 4?

lol

not while he's doing Marvel movies.... might be a wait, the plot itself can call for a few year pause, there's hope, no doubt. but Hannibal is a movie star.

What else is he doing apart from Dr Strange?

Star Wars.

what is Sup Forums ´s general opinion on this series

Your mom. (Lucky bitch).

Yea.. thats it! He is free to do more Hannibal episodes

Considering NBC sold out the entire set of Hannibal, that pretty much says that they are not planing to revive it any time soon.

Would you want that? I thought the series ended with a perfect note, the 3rd season actually had a Silence of the Lambs vibe to it, don't see any point in reviving it

I havent watched season 3 yet lol.

Only saw season 3's first ep.

Hope it had a good wrapping up

after the shitfest that was season 3, i fucking hope not

The first half is really weak, the second is Red Dragon and is pretty based.

Absolutely brilliant first season, decent second season, total trainwreck third season.
God-tier waifus throughout.

Yeah the first did look pretty bland but great to hear it picks up by later half and was also hoping they would do a red dragon ending so I shall watch it.

Considering Bate's Motel's new season will be going full 60s Psycho, they should keeo making more Hannibal seasons until they introduce Foster's character and it becomes just like the films.

Is this worth watching?

All the reviews seem to be negative for some reason.

unapologetically kino from the first episode to the last.

Not ever. Just let it die with dignity

Star Wars. He's reached the top

little over the top with the artistry, but that was the point.
Fuller needs to keep his fag ass in line though with all the obvious homolust. There's a way to do it without being over bearing

it seems like the actors wanted to keep going, but now are involved in other projects. Maybe of they got a netfix deal it could work

>implying hannibal and will's intense relationship isn't the heart of the show
>implying it's not a major reason why it's so goddamn good

Hannibal as the psychiatrist was the best acting.

>would I would have done to see Tommy Wiseau as a patient of his on the show
"But Dr Hannibal, you are psychiatrist"

Don't remind me op
;-;

hannibal being in love doesn't make sense. Hes a serial killer who cant feel emotion. Its taking a famous villain and giving him some twilight style love interest

Remember when he became obsessed with starling. Remember when his strong feelings for her was the whole reason he was helping her.

Have you even seen silence?

Just finished season 3, ending scene was a master piece. I liked the red dragon story but overall I believe the series was too PC. Everybody talks like an aristocrat from 19 siecle and I believe some of it just lacked from the realism the character of Hannibal demands. I would love a season 4 though and I really want to see the Silence of The Lambs badass killer.

Hannibal was based on a mexican homosexual surgeon-killer. He kinda flirted with Mason Verger in the Hannibal film. Also, he did got attached to Starling, to the point he cut his own hand instead of cutting hers.

i watched season 1 but couldnt finish it

literally more boring than better call saul

>complaining that homolust: the series is too gay

hannibal is great user, but it's literally about a detective and serial killer who are in love with each other. literally every character is bisexual.

>Season One: Pretty Good
>Season Two: Amazing
>Season Three: Deeply flawed, but with some strong moments like the midpoint and finale. Also Femdom Alana.

Stop watching stupid fucking garbage like Dexter.

t.turbopleb