I need to b shown how to get into my exs fb. bitch is out fuckin some other dude. whoever helps gets her vids and pics

I need to b shown how to get into my exs fb. bitch is out fuckin some other dude. whoever helps gets her vids and pics

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/librachick18
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
sendvid.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you use her email and password.

Now post the nudes bruh

We need some data. Name old passwords birthdate possibly operating system of choice etc. I'm sure some tards on baphomet would be glad to help for cheap but then again idk

we aren't a personal army so fuck off

shut up pussy. man up if you wanna see this bitch get tag teamed and quit crying

kik ???

[email protected]
proof you've changed the password gets videos

>ex fucking other dude

this is what bitches do, you break up with them and they're onto the next guy. If you don't want this to happen don't be a cunt/don't break up with them...

hacking into her fagbook account like a 12 year old will change nothing

Where can I find cute black girls like that?

no shes on fb. typical slut. but I wanna fuck with her fb cuz she has her whole life on there

looks like a tranny neways

For a nigger she ain't bad.

Just rootkit her computer

its not that. this bitch is a slut. she was fun but stupid as fuck. 12 year old or not fag I want this bitches page fucked with. plus. her videos are pretty great

her name is Chantae cheeks.
[email protected]
lets fuck w this bitch

WHO DIS NIGGA BE?

WHO NIGGA DAT IS?

She's so cute

twitter.com/librachick18

who he is?

The guy who's hitting it better than you.

She was right to dump you, being as you're bitter and posting her pics online.

Facebook Update: I'M SO FIXXING SAAAAAD

She's on to us.... fuck now I feel bad... abort ABORT!!

> implying I'm OP

He's offering a reward you retard shit, not begging for help. Learn the difference,useless waste of oxygen.

he eatin' "yo girls" ASS bruh XD UMAD?

that's me faggs. shut her page down w proof n ill post the vids. that bitch sent me a vid of her suckin some guy off last night so fuck that bitch \b\ ros

SHUT IT DOWN

his eyes looks so lifeless. And she's quite pretty, even for a roodypoo

Bumping for interest

wait how long did it the relationship last, how young are you guys?

Why did she break up with you?

damn you look ugly bruh

this

someone please answer

I have three good vids. one she has a 19 inch dildo all the way. black bitches got caves for pussys

dude u can find girls like that all over.

blackpeoplemeet.com?

can we at least get a taste of the vids beforehand?

it lasted ABOIUT 3 YEARS. we are in our mid 20s. she said she is a sex addict after I caught her fucking some randon guy. I was like "wtf!!" sex addict. bitch ur a whore

yes but there is a problem with that, you see, im not black

whoa whoa whoa you're pissed because she was HONEST?

Who's REALLY the bad guy here?

Let her suck multiple dicks she's young. If she's a sex addict you can now find someone else AANND probably even fuck her if you can't. You fucked up a golden opportunity my nigga.

the videos are to who pays for them. the price is proof that her page is all fucked then shut down.

that's a good point.

its not real bruh. she gets high on meth if its around and then just fuck n sucks whoever. so no it really not. but its all good. shes about to be famous with her vids. she likes for ppl to see her get fucked on the sly anyways

man you were probably only delaying her "hoe phase", she may slow down sometime but it ain't gone be soon at her age.

checked but don't be greedy

Send the vids so I can post em on her fb.

yeah everyone said she was to much of a slut. I cant see her fb so I damn sure am not posting the vids yet. whoever did it shoot me ur email n youll have them.

What's your name I'll unblock you.

post a pic of u in her fb page

steven washington

Done

its not down yet...

I got the videos still... no takers?

I unblocked you though.

I have a second window open n shes still blank. just erase everything and then give me ur email

the file is too big to post on here.

post screen shots

BEFORE WE DELETE HER FACEBOOK... or whatever....

Shouldn't we post the nudes she sent....

I tried posting the vids so shhot me ur email when its shut down

yup. post everything w comments

here we go

hnnggg

/thread

heres another one. cmon Sup Forumsros! I'm tired of just seeing pics! lets flush this piece of shits n watch home movies

fucking summer fag

wish the pics were bigger but good enough

I'm only gonna post 5 more minutes and if its not done then no video. ive held up my end.
[email protected]
Chantae cheeks
FB deleted w proof n ill send the videos that I have plus all her pics

Hacking facebook is not exactly a peice of cake, they offer thousands of $$$ to whoever finds a new weakness.

yeah but no.pussy is for sale so it not exactly for the faint of heart

if the shit was easy I'd be hacking a lot of girls facebooks stealing nudes lol

its as easy as looking at a youtube video.i have the vids of this girl getting fucked with a 19 inch dildo. and a train getting ran on her. all her pics and vids are up for sale

then YOU do it lol

her phone number bro?

just the last 4 digits

bumping

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

You boring piece of shit.
The amount of lulz that never happened because of people like you is the real tragedy of the digital age.

better than tinder! plenty of horny black girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

>half asleep
>see teethy smile before I focus on picture
>oh it's a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle
>eyes focus
>black girl

close enough

bitch had 2 numbers registered to her shitty email and 4 recovery emails

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

sorry bro

u guys want another pic.....now lets c magic. and I'm not doing it because I'm paying for a service. that's why

Chantae Cheeks
[email protected]
Who can make this bitches fb gone or really fucked? Ill pay in all of her lingerie pics and sex videos...

it's never gonna happen. The only way is to KNOW the password to her facebook already

Just dump everything you have here for your revenge.

I have been bu the video files ae too large

use another website like everyone else then post links. Like mediafire or something.

sendvid.com/

Nobody is going to be able to hack her account.
However, we can all fap over her videos together.
That's almost as good Sup Forumsro. Share the wealth.

I wouldn't troll u guys without at least showing u something... sendvid.com. its uploading now

give me a sec n ill drop a direct link

I'm not gonna give the goods up for the rest until someone can at least come up with something inventive to get back at this bitch

Live your life well.

skiddo reporting in, if you have some way of sending her an mp3, funny image or some other stupid thing ill put a backdoor in it, and collect our treasures

post that video everywhere/b/ros. her twitter. fb. Instagram. everywhere n ill be sure to keep up the goods