youtu.be/v6U5_F-V_jg
youtube.com/channel/UCLwPBTHwiY5dmS0GlyX7Hmw
youtube.com/watch?v=5WCOH9SvyHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/XfnF8rwI-58
He makes pretty cool vlogs. And his butthole is pretty cute

Nice Dubs mind if i give it a go?

The only good YouTuber

Sorry newfags, YouTube will only ever one true King. Word up homie g's!

hahahaahahha this guys isn't even relevant anymore step aside for the real king of internet media.

Fred is hilarious, but original Smosh always has been and always will be the funniest thing on yt. Indisputable.

Ummmm I'm going to have to interject nation

Steve Shives. The man, the legend, the god of youtube Atheism.

Plus he elicits an unending deluge of male tears from misogynistic man-babies who get their manfeelz hurt when someone checks their privilege.

these fags
youtube.com/watch?v=3q68ZSVo9Gg

to bad hes a cuck

Onision is a human shitstorm of cuckoldry.

this fucker is god tier.

gaming videos, talking big on the internet, thinks this is content. please leave.

Rape Squad Killas baby

Tim Syndicate

my actual nigga

DUDE TRAYVON LMAO

It's a sad reflection on our species that the most popular channels are mostly ones where you watch some faggot play video games and yell at the camera. It's a good thing there's such a high correlation between being an adult who plays video games and not getting laid. At least the gene pool is spared the brunt of it.

Amazing Atheist. 'Nuff said.

I've been slowly watching my way through Redlettermedia's content. I watched the Mr Plinkett Star Wars reviews when they came out, but only got around to checking out Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst in the last few months. Lot of quality stuff, the sort that's a decent substitute for having friends.

He's fallen off recently, picking really easy things to argue for and widely accepted point of views for people to agree with... And his voice gets annoying sometimes. Also I don't appreciate his editing and art skills. I know that's part of the joke but still. For a YouTuber that big, he could invest a little into the channel, you know? I still watch him from time to time tho

dat filename

Frank Yang

WatchMojo is fairly entertaining as far as normie media goes.

If you look at youtube now,most channels are the ones with most drama involved in them,however as you get older and fucking more mature you realize only few live up to the whole "great youtuber" title,sure Pewdiepie is the most famous because he makes younger audience enjoy,but personally i like Grade,Pyro,and other commentary/news worthy people you can watch

Braille skateboarding

why did this guy let a 5 year old draw scribal all over this girls butt. Do they not have child abuse laws in Korea?

well yeah,but it's part of his kit,i mean he got here with all that,he probably won't change it any time soon if he feels it's not necessary

Rayavlogs niggers

pretty sick of these female youtubers that do fashion videos and other shit like that,fucking annoying

Me. Follow my channel

youtu.be/_4KoruHck5w

Name sounds familiar, but i dont remember. Did she get into some shit a while ago?

I've been in his situation, he's lucky he has it only on face

This is why you don't drink or do drugs. fucking degenerates. you can even tell its sunny out how are you this fucked up so early in the day.

He's got a weird face

Don't do bath salts

I think its his bug eyes

Yeah... that dumb bitch got exposed by SSSNIPERWOLF for faking her COD gameplays

Part 2

youtu.be/NhjIPn4ugww

But sniperwolf fakes her gameplays as well

I don't even fucking skateboard but those guys always cheer me up

His new pokemon video was so stupid. Its just a fucking game . people are defending him by saying these guys are some hardcore fans. I don't even watch Pokemon or play it

youtube.com/watch?v=LYYbT0TJiN4

Onision roasted leafy lmao

"Naamloos"? Neger, Frank's Roze Man is niet naamloos.

Mallerd.

Youtubers are useless jobless pieces of shit...

watching youtube or twitch is severely autistic.

Other than the usual (Vsauce, GrandIllusions, Ashen Hollow, etc), I must absolutely recommend this channel. Watch from the start.
youtube.com/user/alantutorial?&ab_channel=alantutorial

oh god yes. keem is 11/10

cucks
good shit
watchable
csgolotto tier

I AM A YOU TU BER

HERE CHECK OUT MY - VIDEOS (some recorded today)

LATEST POKEMON JOKE
youtu.be/NGjKG3fy-jE

WHO WANTS TO BE THE BOSS
youtu.be/N935V5OIK2E

STARE CONTEST ( that you will loose )
youtu.be/v6U5_F-V_jg

and my youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCLwPBTHwiY5dmS0GlyX7Hmw

and subscribe for more supercool shit im about to post

or his tiny mouth

Pilavpowa

youtube.com/watch?v=5WCOH9SvyHA

Massive skank

how do you check someones privilege? Finger in the asshole? Your mom you cunt.

Cuckold.

Hilary Get.

Wow what a true gamer girl.

subd

Who doesn't like Honeydew?

Fucking homo.

This pic killed me for some reason haha

Vape Naysh Represent!

Old h3h3 was 10/10.
His current vids are dull and lost it's funny bone.

I was watching some Onision exepcting... faggotry.

I found myself liking his stuff.

The one true God

All the simple humour went into Ethan and Hila.

he's ait.. becomes annoying the more you watch.. He's pretty down to earth on some stuff and then retarded about other stuff..

>becomes annoying the more you watch

I got sick of him very quickly.

FOOD REVIEWER I DO REVIEWS ON THE YOUTUBE

> 10/10
> Youtuber

Choose one.

Or his massive underbite, or his directTV ears... Still, he's one of, if not the best daily vlogger for production/editing value. Dude was a legit filmmaker pre-YouTube. He has the knowledge. Plus he keeps drama off his channel.

aztrosist is god
kooshy mooshy nigga

No she doesn't