How bad has Trump fucked up, Sup Forums?

How bad has Trump fucked up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=Os9TU3e0kMo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump fucks up every time he opens his mouth

This.

Reason enough why he is completely unfit to be the president or hold any political post really.

All Musi's should be eradicated. He didn't fuck up at all.
"Don't vote for Hillary, she's a crook, liar, cheater, criminal, idiot, fuck up, etc"
"dunt vote trump cuz he is a meanie face"

Absolutely autistic. This is why not only should people be thoroughly tested before voting, they should all be veterans only.

Do you even know what the current situation is? I'm assuming no since you have a rather stupid an general opinion

please don't comment and leave this place for good

Spotted the bubba

This. Americafags are fucked RIP in peace

>they should all be veterans only.

so retards

Too bad he will be holding office in 2017.
Seriously

Not at all. That Muslim fuck on the right defended Hillary Clinton when she's the reason his son's dead. Fucking retard.

Not that bad. The media is trying to make this a bigger deal than it is. Truthfully, most Americans either dislike or distrust Muslims. Yeah, that guy seems okay, but Trump should just ignore him from here on out.

you are so stupid to let Fox News make up your mind and opinion. you talk as if you are programmed. must suck being you and living your pathetic life. please die soon

>implying any politician in any country is infalliable
Hmmm, seems like we are all human huh?

RIP in peace in peace in peace

>they should all be veterans only.
Lmao. You're either a genius baiter or the dumbest motherfucker on Sup Forums.

>"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.
>cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

His supporters don't care.
They're shitty people just like he is.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

says the fag that watches MSNBC all day

Are you one of those people hillary paid to spread lies about trump?

OP Here. Just curious to see how other people feel about this, especially given the responses of other republicans.

You can make up to $200 daily running threads just like this one. Interested? Write to [email protected]

So much this.

Are you literally retarded? Clearly you don't know what's going on. He insulted a dead US soldier's mother.

>"Maybe she isn't allowed to say anything, I don't know?"

Really? I know you're probably trolling but in the off chance you're not, kill yourself faggot. Trump's a racist and a bigot. Prove me wrong.

Protip; you can't.

>trump voter detected
Go back to school and get your grade six. Maybe then you can understand that trump is an idiot

You kinda sound like a paid poster. In any case, go back and tell your masters that nobody likes fucking Muslims. Like 90% of America agreed with Trump imposing a ban.

a Robert Heinlen fan. What did you think of the film of Starship Troopers?

Well, rule of thumb when you're running for POTUS is to not insult the parents of a decorated and deceased war hero. If he was anyone else, I'd say he dun goofed, but there is no insult to common sense and decency this man could commit that he would lose support over.

Not at all

the only office he will be in is the prison library

Hook me up with that Shillary money, fam.

Really makes you think huh?

>I don't know?"
This is typical Trump
"Is Obama an Muslim? I don't know?"
"Was 911 an inside job? I don't know?"
"Is global warming real? I don't know?"

Passive aggressive bullshit

America deserves better than this clown

I bet Trump doesn't even think at a grade 6 level. I'd love to debate him. He's actually more retarded than George Dubya Bush is.

OP Here. No, I am just genuinely curious. Didn't even know that paid posting on Sup Forums is a thing.

this idea that people are paid to post on Sup Forums is hilarious - but not Hillary. she wouldn't waste money on b/tards. Trump might be stupid enough to think it worthwhile, but he has no money to spend - he is broke and lying - so unlikely really.

Then why aren't you a billionaire?

it is America so he probably got more popular with the voters.

who is Putin, I don't know who the guy is." he really said that. wants to be in charge of foreign policy...

>Trump
>fucking up
Yea no

cos my daddy didn't leave me $200 million in the seventies, and I have more morals than a wasp.

same reason Trump isn't a billionaire - I am a bad businessman

I miss g-dubya-b. I cant beleive i just said that

>WASP
He's German dipshit.

A war trump supported before he changed his mind - same as Hillary...

/thread

I agree. He clearly doesn't know anything. He's not a politician and he's living in a dream land. Not to mention he has standards by which he thinks other people should operate by and his own set. This makes him the most retarded hypocritical dipshit I've ever seen in my life. I think America thinks this is a game show like American Idol and not a real election, with their life as they know it hanging in a balance. Either way they're fucked. Shillary or the Donald? Heh! I can't wait. I'll be watching from Canada, laughing.

...what you took from that speech was that he blamed Trump for the death of his son? Did you put elephant shaped earplugs in when you saw a brown person on screen?

Because there's more important things in life than money. You can't eat money. You can't drink it either. It's nothing more than a stupid concept. Wake up faggot.

I dont think he sounds programmed at all. nigger

Id be willing to bet a good 30-40% of the country would willingly and happily give up their First Amendment rights to see all Muslims permanently banned from the country

This doesnt hurt Trump with anyone who would have voted for him before

I wouldnt mind that

So true

Did you hear the speech?
What are you 12? Money is awesome.
If you kill the terrorists they win! Mate we're laughing at you.

Everyone knows. They still want what he has to offer. At least he's not a pussy like our current and Hillary.

Republicans stick to things like this and Benghazi because literally they have nothing else to hold ground on, even though they were the ones that wanted to go to war in the first place, and while we're still pulling out from that war that want us to go back and fight them again.

sure kid

Lol I saw 10 seconds of this Khan character and he gave off an actor vibe. Not a good one either. Like a stereotypical Muslim interpretation of broadway emotion. The fact you fucking demimoores cater to this random distraction bullshit is insane. They should just stick with shootings, least you ignorant sjwkin will be quiet for the moments of silence.

not at all, this is a non story, the only ones talking about it are the news sites desperate to have something on Trump

Trump isn't a neocon though. That's why the war hawks like Bush and Clinton hate him.

He's too rich to go to prison

Money can buy you all those things with out you having to lift a finger. Dumb Fuq. We don't live in the God damn wilderness you stupid banana head. Money is completely relevant to life as we all know it. It 2016 not 1716.

Pro tip: he's done more for minorities already than any modern president. Fuck yourself, he houses them and feeds their families.

get your grade six... what the fuck

if your greentext is the statement you really need to look at yourself...... to check if you have a vagina.

Fucked up? That douche is a Muslim brotherhood jihadi

>Id be willing to bet a good 30-40% of the country would willingly and happily give up their First Amendment rights to see all Muslims permanently banned from the country

That's bad... I mean I don't like most Muslims either, but honestly they're not even all bad. Most just want to work and want a better life for their kids, what's wrong with that? You're honestly gonna lay down your rights for a promise that's virtually impossible to carry out, short of creating a holocaust type situation? Heh, I can see it now, you cucks are gonna lose all your amendments including your guns, and you're still gonna be infested with Muslims. You'll be like a big Paris.

sure kid. post your info and I'll pass it on.

got his ass

He's just an uncultured Canadian hick who likes lefty politicians for the free shit. Pay him no mind.

I liked the concept-ish. But it kinda sucked.
Wut?
*Genius's Not everyone in the military is smart, sure. But they still have a requirement to not be an autistic shit bag.
All mainstream media is shit, but Fox is hands down better than that other leftist shit tier retardation.
Put up or shut up.

so loser then.

...but he is a billionaire...

citation kid

Why must people discriminate themselves. Most black killings from cops have been out of fear, because it isn't like the 60's where blacks would work hand in hand and peacefully protest. They now go around shouting nigga and killing rival gang members.

well that must really suck for you because he is the next president

>Mfw that dude is willing to suck up to the establishment that got his son killed for a crooked globalist agenda, just because they're the party that says nicer things about his ideology

That man is the textbook definition of a close-minded, ideology-consumed asshole, and absolutely nothing about the fact that he's now being connected to crooked Saudi shills is surprising in the slightest.

who has been president the last eight years?

animal shaped ear plugs huh. nice one fgt

He is a billionaire you retard. A 2 year old could Google it and come back with a more intelligent response.

The books was good. Read it. If they had done the movie like the book it would have been killer.

Veteran voting was Roman wasn't it?

He'll come around

you cuck who has been the one sending people over there the last 8 years???

implying you're republican because you don't agree with him.
autism.

Anyone else feel like this Khan guy is just acting? His presentation is really weak.

Sounds like something I've heard before...

youtube.com/watch?v=Os9TU3e0kMo

Trump is basically a comic book villian

Truth

Is that you, G? >.>

Cucks vote for trump

In what did i imply i was a republican. I said the comment was retarded and irrelevant. it was not even a political post. talk about autism...

This guy is part of the massive global corruption scheme known as the Clinton Global Initiative.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

sure kid. thanks for trying

sure kid

Also
>funded by fossil fuel industry, said she didn't support climate control, then lied and said she never said previously stated
>funded by wall street investors, she won't release the statements she made to said investors. Funded hundreds pf times more by wall street than trump
Trump has been relatively consistent so far, other than switching from pro choice to pro life (has to fit the republican bill) and loves to change his opinion about people (especially hillary). Trump bites, built his enterprise save for his daddy, and isn't 100% retarded like clinton with libya and beng. This racist ass white dude has my vote. Especially after that voter fraud crap in California.

>Equating Trump's often abrasive style to Hillary's outright criminality

Maybe you're just trolling, but I know some of these mollycoddled mainstreamers genuinely believe that hurting people's feelings with harsh language and handling state secrets with criminal negligence while living lavishly on Wall Street bribes and "donations" from foreign aristocracies are somehow equivalent transgressions and should be thought of in the same way.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading this shit.

>Amerifags are fucked
>Be you
>Be Europoor
>>Be Western Europoor
>>Get beheaded by mudslimes for being haram
>>Be Eastern Europoor
>>Slowly rot to death in a post-Soviet shithole
>Be Canadian
>>If we put out the fire, it wins

Be pragmatic, one of them will be president. At least pick one.

built it save for his daddy - yeah, built it s well no bank in America will lend him money. built it so well that he has thousands of law suits against him. RICo charges. Trump is a fraudster, in Putins pocket, and will be doing jail time once the Trump University thing is tried. Unless he is elected and abuses his power to throw out the judge.