Hola summerfags

hola summerfags

I will be moving to spain in a near future because fuck me.... I would like to know some good / cheap Internet providers
Any thoughts ?

Why would you move to such a smelly country?

Also, too close to France, what if you get bombed or something?

france havent had terror attack since decreased the immigration politics noob

why the fuck would you move to spain? where are you from?

Movistar works fine and its not crazy expensive. Jazztel it's supposed to be really cheap but if you look for quality you came to the wrong country

Right...

Then what if you get hit n' run by an ISIS dude?

which city?

prepare your anus if you are coming to a small town faggot

everybody wants to leave and you come, what a retard

>OP here
>Madrid, Leganes

you will get nice internet connection, probably

why are you comming? there is nothing of your interest in spain, you will get bullied for being an outsider

" Guiri " will be your name from now. Stay in your country.

studying ...

then fuck you

>plus i dont really have nothing "home" so i dont really care about'em spanish "bullies"

Starbucks
McDonalds
Subway

and the list goes on...

just go back home once you are done, this country is falling apart, in less than a month I'm leaving, hope I never come back, at least for a long time.

Jesus are the spanish really this unfriendly?

how come user ?

In Spain for summer right now. I use Teleast, the shittiest internet service provider I've seen. I payed for 6 mbps internet, but maximum I'm getting is 4 mbps. I went to their office last week, they said they will send in technician in 1-3 days. 6 days have passed, no one came, no news from them. So FUCK TELEAST.

studying what, in spain if somebody is smart enough and have success goes outside, never stays. Why come? Out government only wants money for their mafia and never supports anything.

This is a mistake.

Only to everyone whose not spanish

Also, checked

We are friendly, but the other one is right, Spain doesn't have anything nice.

Have u seen Europe lately ? Same shit different flag

Orange is cheap and works well. I got 4 GB for 6 months for less than 20 euros total. It was faster than US "4G" but coverage was spotty in the mountains. Worked great in Barcelona, Granada, and Madrid though.

Im gonna stay for 5 months in Malaga for an internship, any tips?

Kill yourself. Eat fish and drink wine. Prepare to be robbed.

is it that bad over there? im staying in a guarded complex with a tennis court, golf course and a pool so it cant be that bad for me

As a Portuguese, I find the Spaniards from Galiza region pretty cool. It's mostly the ones from Madrid and surrounding cities who are cunts

The thing is, you are going to have the time of your life, and provably fuck a lot. but that's just 'cause you don't live here, you are a foreigner that knows spain for its partying and sunny weather. But for me, I just see a broken country that has no saving.

It's not that bad, You gotta be really dumb to get robbed.

you speak the truth