Post girls you know and anons say how they would degrade them

Post girls you know and anons say how they would degrade them.

Replies for replies, if with text and pics it's more appreciated.

"Moar" without content will be hidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would love to have her wrap those legs round my waist as I pounded her in her moist pussy. moar pics please user would fuck her long time

Sensual foot massage.

those boobs are almost perfect, just needs a dribble of my jizz dripping slowly down them to be absolute perfection, oh and more pics of her OP for more tales of cum and stuff

You guys seem to like this slut, have some more

here's another

the more pics the better, great looking girl OP, diamonds for her here

Public Fuck toy, squatting while she services a circle of cocos while laughing and wearing her cum stained crown

have something long and hard here for her to put in that mouth user, more of her, less clothes if you have them

this bitch

Claudia la troia?

Banana vs the melon

moar user, diamonds here (probably, it is Sup Forums so all tales can be taken with a pinch of salt) but more of her thanks

Fuck her doggystyle while a bunch of homeless piss over her hair

shag her senseless and then let these 2 anons have my sloppy seconds

Can do, i guess

Looks like she's waiting for a BBC party where the cut out click watches her every hole filled!

I have a nude if you guys want it...

great legs, and bet her pussy is nice and moist at the top of them, she can wrap them round me and I'll pound her cunt to find out. Moar kind OP

Also, I'd love to sit her down on my lap and pump her pussy.

Rip her dress off and string her up. Fuck her while the two guys watch Berserk style

I'd cum all over that curly hair, and force her to bend over to lick my toes.

While she's already in position, I'd force my dick inside her ass, and finish on her back.

Slutty twins? Slutty twins.

got her high on cannabis and spiked drinks, and gang bang her relaxed drugged holes with my friends. Then we bring her to a tattoo parlor to get a "free hole" arrow down her asscrack

I think I got that lol

if she wants to suck send her to me, I have something which she could suck on. More OP

Cum inside that drink and watch her drink it without knowing. Once she's done with it, I'd tell her. Watch her cringe in despair, while I grab her from behind and fuck her asshole, getting my dick dirty with her shit.

This is my ex. Do your worst.

I'd be a real gentleman to her, treat her, gain her trust, be romantic, date her. A couple weeks later we go clubbing with friends, we spike her drink and while she's drunk hard we make her snort coke and start to play with her pussy. Bitch gets wet and horny, hard nipples and swollen clit, we force her to get slutty on the dancefloor while we film and mock her, and then we take turns fucking her and finishing on her face, all the while filming the abuse of her holes. Then we send the clip to every contact she has on her phone.

Smash her teeth in with a brick and put my fist in her as Ass she cries and her body shakes

good bye to that bloke and hello to a 3some with the girls, what a night that'll be. More pics with less clothes user

ITT > Autism incarnate.

I'd make her suck on my dick, every time a little deeper, making her mark her progress with the smeared lipstick, and then cum all over her face and hair

any bikini pics of her user? would love to see her full length bikini clad body lieing next to me, and that beneath me as I pounded her deep, long and hard

I'd want her hooded and bound so I could play with her tits at leisure.

dammit, forgot the goddamn comment.
Would want this one as a willing bedslave, so that I could let her satisfy me without having to put any effort in myself.

maybe, have more legs meanwhile

I would breed her with Ariel Helwani and create the person with the largest nose in history

thanks, I'd cum from top to bottom of those long legs, and then in her bottom and cunt, thanks

I would put her on knees , put my dick in her mouth and start facefucking her untill her face gets messy as fuck then i will put her on the bed with head updown and keep facefucikng her till her hair is also messy then i will cum ove her and take a picutre I will post it in fb and everywhere

we start a bikini photoshoot, slowly convince her to get naked and shoot more and more revealing pics, until she starts getting horny. Allow her to masturbate and then start fucking her hard and finish between her tits.
Everything is recorded and posted on her FB page.

I'd blindfold her and her to a bed. I'd let all her male friends come and fuck her.

those tits are just begging to get sucked. I'd milk her until she got wet enough, then start pounding her pussy in that exact same position.

what about this?

now that has got me diamonds, more, from front and bigger pics thanks user

Stand behind her at the club and finger her pussy and ass from behind while she has to maintain conversation with people. Once she's on the brink and is barely coherent, pull her away to a dark corner in the back and fuck her up against the wall, cumming deep inside her. Send her back to her friends with jizz leaking into her panties.

Would face fuck her until her tits were covered with grog, saliva and my cum

that kind user is fantastic, more please

I think you're gonna like this too

all heading in the right direction, more of this great body generous user

Wrap those perfect lips around my cock and facefuck her till she passes out, then cum all over her pretty face before taking a picture for her family and friends

That stare is clearly inviting me to a blowjob and a quickie behind the trees, while the party keeps going. Too bad I came in her ponytail and she didn't quite notice yet, and she's already going to the buffet.

dumb as shit but worth listening to for obvious reasons

Kidnap her, rape her for two weeks until she breaks, and then make her whore for money on the streets and on the internet.

thanks again OP, more please

slightly more true to what she really is

nurse? lesbo? now you have me interested user, and moar of her too

was going with simply slut, i did mention that she fucks in that costume too.
But i guess you can have a point too.

(1)

(2)

slut is good, keep the pics coming user. So she fucks in that get up? excellent! more pics of her with less clothes and fucking would be great, maybe wishful thinking but worth a try

unfortunately no pics while fucking

nice, 3 into 1 goes just fine. Any pics with less clothes then user? more bikini and underwear

moar of these 3 sluts OP, would like to get my dick wet in them all (not thee bloke!)

I know this is a shit pic, but i got one that might interest you.

shame that one isn't clearer it would have been awesome, but lets see whats next user thanks

Why are you so pathetic?
Why are the people replying to this thread so pathetic?

more of red bra girl user?

better than tinder! plenty of horny moms of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

moar of bear ears user!

yes, I can see myself humping up and down between those legs on that pussy, thanks OP keep them coming

I'd strip her down, and make her watch as the whole beach takes turns fucking her.

Cannnn do

brunette seems to be the type that fucks less than blondie, but much better

need loads more of red bra girl, share them all user thanks

spike her drink, take her to an abandoned warehouse and leave her chained over a workbench, let all the local bums come and fuck her, tell them to make sure they cum deep in her cunt, keep doing this at different warehouses and parks for a month, let her go and watch her gang bang baby grow in her belly

more red bra, shes fucking hot!

more please OP, great posting of her today

Befriend and then organise her dad's birthday party, tie her up dressed like that, add a ballgag and hood, tell her dad, uncles and male friends and relatives that she's the entertainment for the night, as her daddy busts his load deep in her unprotected fertile womb whisper in her ear asking if daddy knocking her up made her horny

I got you fam
Based purely on my own memories of them from high school along with assuming that all but the craziest rumors of them are true, you've pretty much hit it on the head.

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html