Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Today, mf gf showed me her FB chat with some neckbeard beta from a few months ago. He didn't say anything sexual, but it was obvious that he disrespected her and only wanted to fuck her. Now I want to get back at him somehow, but I don't know what to do. Can you help me?
Btw, this is his account: facebook DOT com SLASH profile DOT php?=73322363
Pic kinda related, my gf's reaction when she showed me the chat.

also:
>inb4 nypa
If you're not interested, don't post ITT. Thanks.

You're the beta if you give a fuck instead of ramming ur gf and sending him a picture of it.

>ITT op is cucked
>can't just beat his ass or tell him to off himself.
>NYPA, that never changes, even if you inb4
>sage
/thread.

I just want to teach him a lesson so he doesn't harass other girls. Just take a look at his profile pic. He looks like a potential rapist.

Ollld b8

Never forget it, faggot!

I don't care. He has to be stopped

I'm sorry bro but I hereby throw ur case out for lack of caring.
The way I see it is u are an insecure loser who needs to prove itself to lesser men for gay reasons

The court orders u to fucking relax and just be with ur girlfriend

Personal army request denied

Don't be such a baby. Crying because someone talked to gf. Grow up little boy.

It's a free country you communist slime. Stop cuck blocking his first amendment.

This isn't free speech. it's obvious that he objectified her. He also looks like a potential rapist.

OP genuinely kys if you care at all. Your woman was disrespected in the past. Are you going to chase down everyone who's ever wronged her? No because you're a beta faggot and you're asking us to do it. Without even supplying nudes. Fuck off.

hes a sexy motherfucker, i hate to break it to you but hes fucking your gf

You're worse than him. May I ask what ur FB is?
he looks like a beta virgin

Denial is the first step to cuckery
i can only hope someone dont send this to him, he will kick your ass

It would be ok for me if we just get this some publicity so he gets fired from his job.
But it would be better if I got the help of some hackers.

are you a lesbian feminist?

if he's an IRL beta nad you are an IRL alpha (lol I know I know, hear me out tho) why not dust off an old classic and just go pummel him?

a male feminist (OP here). My gf actually introduced me to feminism and male privilege
I want revenge, and he should know that this kind of behaviour isn't ok

clumsily seduce him so he knows how it feels
kind of judo him
or just call his work "anonymously" and tell them they've got a mac daddy in their midst

it should get some publicity, so if maybe 100 anons call different news corporations and tell them about this, we could create enough pressure on the company to fire him.

quads say u guys have to do it

OP be like ....

I'll start with the west coast, gonna need other niggers to work east and central, we've got a giant to slay

Fuck it OP, show us your gf and then we'll consider a further course of action

"her FB chat with some neckbeard beta"
"Now I want to get back at him somehow, but I don't know what to do"

You dont know how to get back at some neckbeard beta? Teach him to respect women?

I really only have one question here...how often do you tip your fedora when you go to your liberal arts class to discuss modern day feminism and how you can do your part?

OP ( absolute beta cuck looser that he is ) was being educated xDD by his 'gf' about his 'male privilege' ??!! AAAHAHAHA

so, OP be like ...

Thank you
I kinda expected that this thread would be full of sexist MRAs. It doesn't surprise me at all that I got more support from tumblr

What a fucking waste of quads

You're trying to hard, it was believable at first but now it's 1/10 bait rather than 3/10

OK, ANONTROOPA here.

Pls send us pic / prifile of your GF to be able to evaluate, who's right here.

27 TROOPAS ready for action here, in case you're right and the action turns out justifiable.

this is his account: facebook DOT com SLASH profile DOT php?=73322363

I would kindly ask you to read again what i just posted.

Also, the URL you just posted STILL doesn't work.
Or is it that you are possibly trolling us here ?!

You have to be logged in to see it

what the fuck is she chatting with the guy. aren't you pissed at her. The guy did nothing wrong

can some of us get in contect with you, maybe over FB ?

can you send ME ( personally / hidden ) your contect info, maybe your FB.

PLs send link, BUT PLEASE(!), embrace the URL with "[[" and "]]" to make it HIDDEN FROM OTHERS HERE !

Awaiting contect.
And kudos for standing by your woman !

We were looking for a third to occasionally bring into our bed to add a bit of variety so she was feeling out a couple of acquaintances. We found a much better fit elsewhere and are quite happy in that regard, but this guy really was quite aggressive in his harassment of my girlfriend.

People have to realize that equality means that you have to treat others with respect to both their personal boundaries and identity. This guy can't keep on the way he's going without ruining the lives of those around him.

He's not me. OP here.
He said he wanted to watch a movie with her @ the cinema but it was obv that he wanted to fuck

Nypa faggot

>some neckbeard faggot hit on my gf on the internet
>Help me get back at him

You're just as beta as he is you fucking faggot. Alphas expect their women to get hit on, and they don't allow it to affect them. That's called reality and being a man.

You're a fucking child for getting on his level and wanting to "get back at him". For what?

Kill yourself beta boy.

>You're just as beta as he is you fucking faggot. Alphas expect their women to get hit on, and they don't allow it to affect them. That's called reality and being a man.
I'm too alpha for this
>For what?
For disrespecting women, which he will likely do again.

>wanting to protect all women

again, youre a fucking beta bitch for this. Grow a fucking pair and move along.

My gf would get hit on all the time at her job, but did I cry and seek help to "protect her dignity" and for "disrespecting a woman"?
No, I accepted the reality that humans are bound by the laws of nature to seek out attractive potential mates, which can come in many different forms, most commonly by making passes at women, sometimes wives and girlfriends in the form of flirting.

Thats life. You will never protect anyone, because you are a weak, submissive beta boy and it is clear with your attitude and idea of "justice".

You aren't alpha by not protecting them. You would be more of a help if u shut up & did this: