Tried dying and didn't work, Ill be here fucking with you fuckbois

youtube.com/watch?v=1JwYlkxDt38

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=chase zoey 101&rlz=1C1AVNE_enUS622US622&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=794&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihr_XUpf_QAhUnwlQKHTGMDIkQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=abmukJhQqnP0CM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are your clothes?

I burned them you fucking idiot

where the fuck am i

COLORADO FAG

what the fuck is this thread

listen to my music you fag idiot

show us ur butt

OP is an idiot asshole

its cumming i swear just wait a little bit

your an idiot asshole shut the fuck up and don't dis my friends fag

lose weight fatass

lol

Possibly the worst songwriting I've ever heard. Is this a joke

Is this where the music is at?

My music is horrible why do you think I've tried killing myself?

Nice cock mmmm circumcised

its under 1" its useless

I think you should go to your nearest walmart. Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

You are a genius trump.

I just saw this post except mike pence said it instead of le donal

I think you should go to your nearest walmart. Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

be my bf
(I swear I am a girl)

>black-cock foreskin
Post pics

agreed pussy fag

please report my post it is garbage and is not allowed to be on this great website

thank you pussy queers, I'm 21 views closer to kanye west now

little bitch is trying to get this pic off guys, i say we keep it

I eat cum and when I puke, i will puke on this pic God

damn chase tryin to fuck google.com/search?q=chase zoey 101&rlz=1C1AVNE_enUS622US622&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=794&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihr_XUpf_QAhUnwlQKHTGMDIkQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=abmukJhQqnP0CM:

My shaft is full mass at 1"

My Mom pops pills like ropes to lynch

Kill my face before my days

Come out of trash inside my grave

FUCK YOU LONG LIVE CMAY