Continued from >>>>697471123

Continued from >>16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWWwQlDFnYbX_dgDP8lJ09A
youtube.com/channel/UCZwKuMhHmncQKEoqrtUr1mw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHFjtBoxEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still waiting for a reply from that other user.

It would be interesting to experience life as every other type for a month each.

The first year for any teacher is hell on Earth, once you have your lesson plans somewhat set out and have a general idea of what works and doesn't, you'll be able to get your feet set for next year. From there you just sort of modify your already-built curriculum as needed for each particular year. It also helps when you realize that other teachers love sharing their lesson plans with others.

It's great getting to discuss with the students. One thing I get a kick out of is dissecting their generic opinions they occasionally throw out during discussion. Part of it is just because I'm only human and enjoy feeling smarter than others for a time, but I really do more enjoy watching the kids at least attempt to think about their ideas more critically when I put on the spot.

Same. except the INTJ part i'm more like

>50% INTP
>35% ENTP
>5% INTJ
>5% INFP
>5% ISTP

>That would be roughly the results I had over the past years. I feel as a kid that I was an INFP/ISTP, in my teens a INTJ and now at age 21 a min of INTP and ENTP.

>I mostly grade between 40-60% on the I/E scale.

I'm the "other user." I'm still helping someone else in the other thread but it looks like it will 404 soon

We need a reddit faggot to make le personality stats for us.

aaaand it just 404'ed

>Alright well the difference between ENTP and INTP is that the ENTP will share whats on their mind and they wont think twice about it. Thats how Ne works, it is constantly spewing out ideas. And their Fe is more developed than INTP, so they are generally better at talking with people. Seems to me like you are more of an INTP, you are overthinking too much about what people are gonna say instead of just saying/doing it and it usually stops you from actually carrying it out. But don't worry, as you get older you are gonna get much better at that.

Tbh, I used to not think what I say when little. And used to get spanked by friends if I said something stupid. Then I started to overthink in my latter teenage years which was when I went quit.

Now I'm opening up more but have a lot of d'oh moments after a while where I shouldn't have said that.

Did you get my reply before it crashed?

INTJ 2 years ago, now this. I dont get this shit

I don't know myself well enough for this.

Is this what you wrote?

I posted my results last thread but why are there barely any of this personality type on these threads?

There were only 3 of us last thread, but INTJs everywhere.

You've changed, user.

Do you think about what you are gonna say in your head before you say it? Or do you say things and then think about what you said? Neither is good or bad, just be honest

Tbh your type isn't attracted to sites like Sup Forums.

You are probably not being honest with yourself... Also take a variety of tests.

ENTP from before, answering everything you want.

Also SJ and some with F are the worst in society.

Both. It kind of depends which person. With family and friends I can becoem quite extrovert and spew a lot of shit. But when I'm with people I don't know I tend to shut up because I don't want to make a fool out myself. Same goes for people I ought to respect like teachers, bosses, etc.

Looks like more of an alter-ego test to me.

I enjoy going out but I rarely do it. I don't even know myself, my personality changes weekly.

Lol that's kinda true.

Altough I agree with you on F. What did SJ ever do wrong?

but i love Sup Forums :L

So what made you stay here? Are we slowly transforming you into a an INTJ or INTP autist?

i like how people say what they want and share ideas that are both reasonable and politically correct

i'm also too shy to go any website where i have a reputation for myself... makes me feel a lot of anxiety

Tbh this might help you. I sometimes answer captcha without even looking what I need to solve because I find similarities with past captcha's and the 9 images it gives me.

was meant for

perfectly described by average humans who dont crave for much. also tend to say "but it was always like that" (dont want to change, cant see the next big thing (technical, social, whatever) and even try to shoot it down. classic traditionalists.
as an ENTP I cant stand those kind of people (generally speaking. there are also exceptions, like everywhere)

>reasonable
>politcally correct

wtf are you doing here then?

sorry, i meant not politically correct

Yea, by friends you probably mean close friends. Seems to me you are most INTP. Basically it boils down to this. You are an Ne user. When you need to be extroverted (socializing with other people) you will use this function. For an ENTP it goes without saying that they are naturally good at doing that because it is in their first slot. As an INTP you will also use it but you aren't as comfortable with it as an ENTP is. I would imagine an ENTP would generally have trouble NOT saying something because that Ne of theirs is like a wild horse with nothing pulling it back. In the INTP the cold logic of Ti tames the Ne, its more controlled but it still loves to be sporadic and random because that is the nature of Ne. Maybe the other ENTP in here can clarify.

As probably an ENTP. Some form of traditionalism is good. You can't change stuff to fast. Look at what the Internet has done. The evolution of the Internet was too fast IMO.

Can you read for me. I could give you more MBTI pics.

INTP are usualy described to warmest robots against INTJ who are the coldest humans.

When I was a kid I used to cry a lot which technically shouldn't happen at all to INTP.

So can you change your type? Can I become an ENTP?

Tbh I don't know much about your type and I never recognized anybody as your type. But you seem alright.

Yes and no. Keeping up culture is a very important part of traditionalism and with the internet there is a lot of ongoing changes in the wrong direction (eg personal data security), but I personally see the fault lying by the goverment, which structures are too hard for quicker changes. But this isnt the biggest problem and building down those structures arent good for a working government, but the people who are sitting in there are the biggest weakness in our society. Those who cant keep up anymore have gained the position to decide what should be done and thats why (in my opinion) we have so much unnecessary problems in our western society (also + corruptness)

No, like I said earlier you can't change types. But your inferior functions will get better as you get older. That is a good picture by the way

INTP-A don't give a fuck what you think, I am who I am, and I love myself the way I am.

why do i never find people like me here

thank you user, i appreciate that

finally another

Haha there was a decent amount of ESTP's in the other thread. TEACH ME Se SENPAI

Basically SJ types are cucks who don't want to follow us NP types to change the system which is getting worse day by day.

Thanks. Tbh thanks for the advice. First of all I'll probably need to work on my Ne skills. Thanks for the advice.

What's your type? Are you happy about it?

Your welcome now gtfo away from Sup Forums. This place isn't for SJ because hates you.

Found some nice youtube channel about MBTI.

youtube.com/channel/UCWWwQlDFnYbX_dgDP8lJ09A

Enjoy.

Sure no problem, I'm INFJ. I think everyone should be happy about their type because it helps them find out who they are are. Most of the time these threads are just about self-glorification and circle jerking but the more you actually get into studying MBTI you will see how deeply complex of a system it really is. It's all about finding what you suck at and improving yourself as a person.

>INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

You a really true to your type. Have nice evening. Thanks for your help.

confirmed. knowing your cognitive type helps alot.

True, gonna read about INTP's now. There are some pretty sweet forums out there.

Thanks user. If you want to learn more I suggest this youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCZwKuMhHmncQKEoqrtUr1mw/videos

He is INTJ but out of all the channels on youtube he is the one that goes deepest into the functions and gives great explanation. Even though he doesnt have very many views his content is vastly superior to all the other MBTI cucks out there

Thanks.

Last question. Are cognitive functions born with you. Or are they formed during childhood?

According to this video. ISTP tend to take away all the pieces and very into sports. Which I could relate to as a child.

i've gotten this twice now on two different tests but i don't really feel like it fits

We listed out some youtube channel. They explain the cognitive functions and that's where you can try see yourself fit.

No other ISTPs?

There were in the other thread.

Also watch this to get some self confidence boost.

Its a combination of genetics and nurture. It's really pretty fascinating. ISTP and INTP both lead with Ti, so the way they judge the world is the same (internal logical frameworks) but the way the percieve it is totally different. INTPS will have a vast knowledge of many subjects while ISTPS will try to master one thing

Ok, you probably the nail on the coffin. I was always someone known to know a lot of random facts and very basic knowledge about everything.

INTP it is.