The local KKK has been putting these on house porches around the town. Does Sup Forums know what to do?

The local KKK has been putting these on house porches around the town. Does Sup Forums know what to do?

easy... join KKK

The shitty thing about the KKK is that you get to hang out with people who aren't niggers, but are annoying, Bible-fucking conservatives.

Ignore them and move on with your life, unless you're keen on taking down all racially motivated movements at once, the KKK really isn't your biggest concern, kek.

*Cough*
BLM
*Cough*

Yeah, seems like a no brainier OP

grab a bat, hit a nigger, the KKK is getting bigger!

call them up. then call them niggerlovers for using black colored font on your previously pristine white paper

>the local KKK
is this truly how the burgers live?

>join kkk

But they're retarded rednecks.

OP should seek out a proper neo nazi movement instead.

>North Carolina area code.

Rednecks at it again.

in the massive shit-stain that is the south, yes. thats' why self- respecting people live on the west coast. Fuck yourself east coasters.

In the south and Midwest it is. The town I went to high school in in Missouri, one of the elementary schools had a flag pole with a plaque that honored the kkk for donating it. It was still there when I moved away a couple years ago.

nobody cares about you burger-state affiliations, you americucks are the worst.

its literally just a group of the town's 3 unemployed white trash

>neo nazi
>proper

You wish they were as organized

those are nigger too, ya know. faggoty niggers in fact.

>Hello, is this a branch of the KKK?
>Well, I'm here to... comment... on one of your fliers
>I must ask: How DARE you send these out in this condition?!
>This paper was a pristine white, but now it's been tarnished by this BLACK ink!
>I find your advertizing work reprehensible and in thorough need of correction
>I don't care what color you use, red, blue, white- oh, yes, WHITE! White, that would be the best color to use!
But if we printed in white color, then you couldn't see it
>THAT PROBLEM WILL BE ADDRESSED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AS JOOOHHHHNNNN CENA TAKES ON THE UNNNNDERTAKERRRRRRRRRR!
...Goddammit.
then they hang up because of terrible memes

im doing it
now

Photocopy many many pictures of Ainsley Harriot (the black rapefacey chef from Ready Steady Cook) and tape them everywhere, Literally everywhere. Preferably near these KKK posters

it was a prerecorded message and they wanted me to go online

Record it.

call them and ask for battletoads

Call them and say the Neo-Nazis are cooler.

You guys want to shitpost on their website?

Goddamn with this prerecorded message BULLSHIT

Where in MO you from? I'm guessing SE or SW.

Raymore it's about 20 miles south of KC