Burned my hand Sup Forums

Burned my hand Sup Forums
Where do i go from here

use ointment, wrap in gauze, change every day or as needed.

Clean and treat it.

Neosporin/bacitracin + gauze while out and about, then leave it uncovered a few hours a day at night, it should heal up on its own if treated properly.

What about the flap of skin?
When i burned it it was completely hanging off. Folded it back over and bandaged it.

Give it a scratch OP

Pick at it and eat it. Squeeze the pus out and eat that too.

it suddenly itches more than i remember

Pro Tip to heal faster: soak in Limes Juice and keep it in full Sun a few hour. The acidic contents will boost recreation of tissue and therefore way less risk of getting a scar. It can burn in the beginning just ignore it. Source: dermatologyfag reporting in.

Heal it you madman

eat that fucker

How did this happen?

Boiling oil/water?

Oil. Tried making a steak. Put some oil in pan. Dropped steak in like a madman. Oil attacked. Worst part is the steak came out well done

dats a bad burn yo
go to the doctor and get some lean nahh mean?

Vegansgod revenge hit you.

Damn.

Doesn't look that bad, actually.

Not infected, just keep it clean, buy some disinfectant.

ayy houston represent. got my own lean nah mean?

Always lay it in away from you, crazy man

Worst part is, I work at an ice cream store. Its my scooping hand

it looks pretty clean actually, rinse regularly and use ointment keep a bandage on it but change them regularly and give the wound time to breathe. don't try to layer the loose skin down while it may heal you can make a pocket thats great for allowing bacteria to grow and possibly get infected

Rub Yellow Mustard on it to help get rid of the pain. Let it sit for about 5 minutes then gently rinse off. Apply Aloe Vera often and keep the wound cleaned and bandaged.

>where do I go from here, the words are comin' out all weird where are you now?

peel skin

PEEL THE SKIN OF!