Alright niggers listen up...

Alright niggers listen up. I'm insecure as fuck and want my crush to think I'm some sort of veteran smoker when I really only started a month or so ago. What do I need to know to make it look like I know what I'm doing?

>pic related, what I smoke around her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5ICZZVctQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also I'm 18 and she's 22 so yes, I know it's not going to happen.

You're acting like an autistic fuck. No one cares if you smoke or not. You have bigger issues to deal with.

Smoke the goddamn things. Hold between your two fingers. Draw in smoke with your mouth, then inhale the smoke. Don't hold it in. Pace yourself so you don't puke like a pussy.

Problem solved. /thread

How does someone as embarrassing as you exist?

>acting
lmao gtfo kike

>/threading your own post

sure is summer in here

beat as a kid, never had a social life and I'm insecure as fuck :)

French Inhale

what that mean user

kill yourself

are you fucking stupid?

u asked for advice on Sup Forums and call others summer?
nice meme dude

thought about it :)

>tfw summerfags try to edge and it comes off autistic as fuck

nope, just socially inept

ahh the summer is strong in this one as well. i sense great shitpost in him

Dip your cigs in cyanide. She'll think you're in the big leagues, kid.

Smoking isn't inherently cool unless you're in fucking school (in which case yeah it does seem to help a lot, I dont know) so why bother lying?

fam if she is the type of girl you have to impress by smoking especially if she is 22. you should run far far away

"/thread" implies all the information relevant to the thread has been covered, you dumbfuck mongoloid. Look at you, acting like Sup Forums is cool. You're a fucking embarrassment. I hope you get cancer.

thanks pops

cause I already lied :D

not impress, but have something in common with. general talking point. she's the first girl i've ever met that intimidates me with her beauty

aww look! he knows something about Sup Forums :_)

not into that

op here

>lold

You'd really impress her if you smoked unfiltered cigarettes!

dip them in gasoline, not joking. let them dry then smoke them, you'll get super fucked up.

french inhale is a technique some smokers try, when the normal smoking method gets boring. if you can do that, it'll look like you smoked for some time.

my actual advice would be, impress her some other way. smoking is retarded. i'm glad i quit that shit.

i'm not sure how i'm being super autistic.

I lied to a girl about the length of time i've been smoking. it's not like i started smoking just for her

You fucking moron

fuck that sounds hella dank

your mom should have thrown you in the trash, holy fuck

You're being super autistic by spouting meaningless buzzwords in a desperate attempt to look cook in front of other Sup Forumstards. Not to mention being a huge faggot by biting the hand that feeds you.

Fuck you, OP, I hope she gives you herpes.

My trips have spoken OP you faggot. Kys

gay

how? i cant really impress a girl. im not impressive. my jokes dont really work on her that well.

ya

no

yeah i was an accident so my parents never loved me xD xD xDDD

> Alright niggers listen up. I'm insecure as fuck and want my boi to think I'm some sort of veteran polesmoker when I really only started a month or so ago. What do I need to know to make it look like I know what I'm doing?

just go into the nearest park and offer your services for a penny

>implying she'd ever lay me

LMAO LMAO LMAO LLAMA

not how trips work newfag

I'm worth more than a penny

>newfag

get the fuck out.

You did though, didn't you. Because you think her being twenty-two means anything. You kike.

make me :DDD

:D :D :D

it means she's older than me so she isn't dtf w me :( :( :( :( :( :(

get stronger. women always recognize that.

no one is this retarded

how i do

ya

that's not how shit works you vapid fucking retard. If you're confident and not completely autistic you can fuck anyone.

Too bad you're stupid as shit, you have no chance.

underage mods plz..

I got a 31 year old's number once :D

nein dub ist eine schlampa

Stop smoking. This is coming from a smoker. You fucking idiot.

get a pullup bar. and search for some beginners bodyweight workouts. do pushups, pullups and hanging leg raises. eat a lot of chicken. if you're stronger, do handstand pushups.

I second this. I've been smoking for six years and it sucks dick. You might think you look cool, but you'll hate yourself in a few years when it starts fucking with your lungs and teeth. Then you'll try to quit, and then experience withdrawals. It's not fun.

ay OP here stopping with the bait, thanks for all the help guys and yes I will cut down on the cigs. When I started I went for 2 a day but as of now I'm at 6-7. I'll aim for 5 or less for the next while.

thanks to
preciate it and stay cancer :)

i'll still be in thread

it only works with joint, just retarded to do it with cigs, burn your nose and nobody do that

i'm french btw

you're welcome, faggot. I still hope you get hit by a car tomorrow.

please continue smoking

you are already cancer so you may as well get cancer

thanks qt

5.5/10

witty but nothing original

i wasn't making a joke

continue your cool guy habit so you die sooner

oh okay

you're welcome

serious question: is there something like Sup Forums with normal people? this site is crushing my spirit sometimes. so much hate

works with everything. probably isn't healthy with everything either.

anxiety is a made up tumblr disease

remember it's down the road not across the street

study this guy's mannerisms
youtube.com/watch?v=QI5ICZZVctQ

Sup Forums with normal people? very, very small subreddits are normal. bigger subs are moderated cancer and the default subs are literal cringefests.

diagnosed by a doctor :DDD

I'm only using the "hold my beer" reddit so far. But that's not random enough. Any suggestions?

Smoke some dank ass cuban cigares

For randomness? Uh, shit man idk.

Roll your own

I'll look into that myself. Thanks. Here, have some reddit ass

that asshole

is that also hashtagyoloswagging?

go to 420chan. Don't be a faggy shitstain like you've been in this thread and you'll do just fine.

I hope you realize you've brought all this negativity on yourself by acting like a pretentious dick. Like being on Sup Forums is anything to be proud of anyway. You may have felt like a cool kid in high school posting your dumbfuck little memes, but that shit is over now. Fall in line with the rest of us or fuck off.

So, yeah. Try 420chan.

>trying to impress girl with cigarettes
you'll cowards don't even smoke crack

I'm the one that helped the OP, not the OP. Do you realize that?

op here to confirm.

i'm the faggy shitstain but i was never a cool kid in high school

Yes, it is. She's hot.

OP this is the best advice your going to get.

NEVER try to impress a girl being something your not because your going to just make yourself look bad.
When it comes to smoking it doesnt matter how long youve smoked just that you smoke. Dont be a fucking bitch here please because thats what your doing

ok user firstly that is the stupidest idea i ever heard, even if you do end up some how instantly impressing her cause you have a cigarette in your mouth, then deep down you know thats not you, and what she sees is not the real you, its stupid. just talk to her, say something interesting and be fun, but dont try to smoke to look cool cause you look like an asshole, grow some confidence and be your self, and if she doesnt like you for your self then she can go to hell right?
but dont smoke to look cool, only smoke if you think its worth it, and if you do smoke get something better

forgot pic

DIS NIGGA SO DUMB AHAHAHAHAHA
I BET HE BE AINT EVEN REALIZED HAHAHAHA

yes you are, your about to go smoke with this girl and your acting like its your wedding day. Go smoke and stop acting like a bitch

Everything still stands, minus the faggy shitstain part.

Take my advice, faggy shitstain.

Just quit smoking you stupid fucking child. If she seemed interested in you smoking she was probably thinking "ew why the fuck do retarded fucks get into smoking"

Dude, I'm not joining stuff that has 420 in its name

You don't have to join shit, stupid. 420chan is another chan with a shit load of boards, including a random board, which is what you were looking for.

- do not smoke
- even if she does smoke do not smoke

do not fuck your body up for some chick
people form habits like that and theres no way she is as worth it as you think it is

well first you get lung cancer

Unfortunately this guy is right. Your insecurities shouldn't be focused on what how much you smoke or anything related. If you actually smoked before her then just keep doing what you're doing, you don't need to know any fancy tricks or anything specific. Smoking is literally just smoking and if you act like it's anything more then you're probably a complete retard.

Now the help you need is more focused on what the fuck is wrong with you? "Going to potentially let myself go through a habit I might not be able to quit in the long run just to get with this girl" is that logical at all? The fact that you actually think smoking is cool in some way to actually think you can know anything about smoking is just retarded. You should probably just tell her you're quitting otherwise you're fucked in more ways than you think.

>being this butthurt
Kek

Listen to this guy and never come back here again.

I know, that you don't have to join. I meant, to be a part of that community. Sounds like faggy stoners that talk about Overwatch heroes.

No, smoking is just stupid, seriously

what the fuck is wrong with people?

sick defense mechanism brah

Just never carry your own and bum smokes from people all fucking day.

ps. most grils think smoking / chewing (tobacco) is sick, so dont do it. this isnt the 1950's m9

smoking isnt cool anymore nor is it a turn on, for most people that dont smoke it's a disgusting act not to be done in public when around others

smoke around anyone that doesnt smoke and they will be thinking about moving away from you or saying some shit to you

*oh heres user again fucking up all the breath air around my face again filling the area with shit smelling smog*

>overwatch heros

Nah, there's boards pertaining to weed and then there's boards that are completely disconnected from drugs. Just check it out, stop being a petulant dipshit.

It's less aggro than this self-absorbed shithole

>ITT I'm smoking so the cool kid's will like me
quit being a fucking retard

that shit's for niggers, if you want to look like a veteran smoker, just fucking smoke. cunt.

That shit is called "Seemannszug" (sailors puff) in Germany. I'd like to see you call a sailor that does that a nigger.

Stop smoking. Medfag here and if you knew what you were doing, you would stop smoking.

Okay, I'll check it out.

Just smoke like it's natural to you. If you need to use both of your hands at times, don't be the faggot that sets down their fag. Hold it in the corner of your mouth with your lips.

Your existence is god's failure