Jennifer Lawrence Says Fox "Should Be Terrified" Of Her "X-Men" Contract

>It's long been known that "X-Men: Apocalypse" marks the third and final film in the contracts signed by four of the franchise's lead actors: Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult. There's been much discussion about whether or not the quartet will return for more mutant movies following "Apocalypse." Lawrence has alternated between certainty and uncertainty before, and a new interview with Entertainment Weekly adds a new wrinkle.
>“Fassbender and McAvoy and I were all talking,” said Lawrence. “Like, ‘Will you come back?’ ‘I dunno.’ ‘I’ll come back, if you come back.’ Fox should be terrified because the deal we made was like if one of us doesn’t come back, none of us are.” The finer details of this all-or-nothing contract stipulation aren't known for sure, and it's also possible that the affable Lawrence is kidding around.
comicbookresources.com/article/jennifer-lawrence-says-fox-should-be-terrified-her-x-men-contract

Will Fox want her to represent their franchise?

Who cares about Jlaw in movies though, seriously?

I never got how such mediocre actors and actresses can have such inflated egos.

it depends how the movie does, if it performs mediocre or less than expectation, than they could go a different way with the younger actors.

jennifer lawrence is a bad actress and she's not important to the xmen movies. anyone can play mystique. in fact, most other women would play her better because they wouldn't be a skinnyfat out of shape loser like her.

she's just trying to maintain her worth. she thinks if she causes a fuss, fox will pay her more money in a contract. she doesn't realize that she's irrelevant.

Ms Lawrence is an alcoholic and promotes degeneracy. Please do not create threads about her

Jennifer is one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment, she can be as cocky as she wants.

I can't wait until Trump deports this bitch.

who cares Mystique sucks and I barely remember her from the comics

she should have been cast as Storm

She's already considered box officer cancer now, her recent movies have all plummeted BUT the X-MEN movies
It's a bluff because if they kick her out, it's over. Not to mention the bad press surrounding her about all the things she wouldn't do whilst shooting

Not when you represent a franchise film. If she wants some shitty independent film she can

>Krager

This, she's a terrible actress who couldn't even get in shape to play the biggest role of her career.

The last stands mystique was much better, really captured that mature woman filled with malice look.

It's not like they could cast anyone to play a shape shifter. They should cast a black qt3.14, that'd shut her up quick.

the only ones that are truly important to capeshit movies are McKellen, Stewart, Jackman and Robert Downey jr

and McKellen and Stewart left for a while. Wolverine should be recast anyway and his part should drastically be reduced if they ever do another X-men

Fox can tell em to fuck off and go to Disney. Make more money with little effort. Simple as that

Kek

JL will be the next Captain Marvel

Cut your losses. The bitch is going to demand more than she's worth.

Get some new meme actors for X and Mag.

I HATE JENNIFER LAWRENCE

Just watched Apocalypse. I found her to be grating on the nails annoying. He's always been a mediocre actress from the start. Days of Future Past was amazing, but her inclusion kind of overstayed the welcome just slightly. In Apocalypse, she's front and center despite having shittiest power - any one of Jean Grey or Cyclops could've blasted her to pieces. All of her action scenes were shot using stuntwomen who doesn't really look like her (well it's kind of hard to be able to do all those stunts and look chubby at the same time. Yes I said it, she is out of shape for this movie, and that's probably why they don't show off blue skinned Mystique anymore.

So does she die in the most recent film?

>Days of Future Past was amazing, but her inclusion kind of overstayed the welcome just slightly.

SHE DIDN'T FUCKING BELONG THERE AT ALL

THOSE SENTINELS USED ROGUE'S POWERS, NOT MYSTIQUE'S

>I'll come back if you come back
I like to imagine McAvoy and Fassbender were probably talking amongst themselves about this and then Jennifer Lawrence burst in and pretended the three of them were best friends and equally important to the franchise

Dumb stupid whore.

Bye! Sayonara! It's 2016. Who goes to see these pile of shit X-Men movies? X-Men hasn't been relevent in a decade. All Fox needs is Deadpool (his entourage) and Wolverine. Nobody cares about Not-Mystique, Not-Xavier, Not-Magneto... and all the shitty boring faggots like Beast and Cyclops. Sorry if that triggers crying neckbeards.

I just realized she's directly responsible for moot quitting Sup Forums.

Everyone is expendable in a capeshit movie. The characters were there long before the actors and will be there long after.

Fox should tell them all to fuck off and remind them of that.

Why can't she look like this onscreen? Sophie Turner was also chubby. Is it because of the THICC meme? Skinny girls who then become thicc is not attractive, you need to be natural born thicc to pull it off

Who was camera?

I really like McAvoy and Fassbender though

Obviously not if she's bragging about being included

Nicolas Hoult.

Her mother obviously to send to producers

idk why she does nothing to me. Technically she's all there and fine

Easily replaced. None of these actors, save maybe Stewart and Jackman, defined the characters as their onscreen presence.

>Jennifer Lawrence says Trump "Should Be Terrified" Of Her "X-Men" Contract
>open thread to finish reading
>nothing about trump

>reading comprehension

>that rolled up thong on the floor
I really don't know why that's doing it for me.

Well it's a good move as far as I can tell but I hope it wouldnt work out because it isnt good for
the franchise

typical retarded frog iphone poster

Fassbender Magneto was the best on-screen Magneto there ever was, maybe dwarfing OG comic Magneto. He's menacing, and I hate to use the meme word, but he's conflicted and carry the character, friendship with Prof. X further than Gandalf ever did.

When he wreck havoc in Days of Future Past it was rad as hell

>Deadpool
Watched it a couple of days ago. From what I read on Sup Forums it was gonna be shit, but I thought t was pretty good. Apparently it made stupid a amount of money too.

>the affable Lawrence

People disliked dead pool because it was an origin story where none was needed that somehow managed to include a love interest who didn't die.

>his power is cancer healing, he got it from torture and he lives with an old black woman
There done, now give us some bad ass dead pool action. Preferably some where he gets put through a wood chipper or something, really HAM up his stupidly over powered mutation.

So the next X-men movie won't have mystique, Xavier, magneto or beast.

The worst lead and worst recast, the father figure, the most over used X villain and the most irrelevant main cast member won't be around.

The franchise should be fine.

the paid pr press dont try to write her as affable lol they literally just write the notes

>"Dear reader, please think Mr Craig is a funny man"

He's a good Magneto, but he's never been synonymous with the character. There could be another one. It's not a case like RDJ and Ironman.

I suppose it's largely because X-Men (save Wolverine and Deadpool) have always been a group show.

me

Please, moot hated us for a long time before the Fappening. It was merely part of the reason why he sold out to Hiroshima.

I hope she continues to make obnoxious comments until Trump makes an off hand comment about not knowing who she is besides being a selfie whore

>people disliked Deadpool because it was well received and made a fuck ton of money

Fixed it for you.

It's because that stupid drawquest app flopped and he failed in his only business adventure and he was breaking even with Sup Forums
t. reader of his blog

He left because he got cucked and it spawned a meme, you cuck.

I liked the movie faggot. It still dragged with bullshit drama we didn't care about. Which is why Dredd is still the true Rated R Superstar.

moot created the cuck meme?

It could actually be pretty cool if they made a movie without them.

I'd kind of like to see a spinoff centered around Magik, and Limbo.

He got cucked by that Jewess that wrote for Gawker. Moot had been trying to break into that Brooklyn hipster SJW crowd for awhile before that though.

That Gawker whore that cucked him is the main culprit.

Not a surprise Sup Forums hates niggers so much.

looks like none of you are coming back after Apocalypse BOMBS

>we

I'm sure Fox gives a shit about your opinion when they're counting their millions.

He left because of how much hassle the fappening was, he's never once given a shit about what anyone on Sup Forums thought of him. Not even the photo of him wearing a dress pretending to be a little girl could drive him away.

No.

You didn't fix shit, although some people did probably resent it because it did well.

he enforced it when he tried to punish pol

I still remember that looping cuck audio.

Haha so quirky xD

>What do you think about Jennifer Lawrence?

>Who?

They need to do what was essentially a reboot of Deadpool because of the response to the shitty Origins one. They literally had to say this one is not that one.

>he's never once given a shit about what anyone on Sup Forums thought of him
I get my feelings hurt when people call me names in a single thread, I might kill myself if the entire website I spent 10 years running with almost no profit started calling me a cuck non-stop.
>Not even the photo of him wearing a dress pretending to be a little girl could drive him away.
What is wrong with wanting to be the little girl?

Fassbender is literally the only thing of note in any of post Ratner X-men movies.

Shame if he goes, but eh. I'm pretty sick of Magneto being in all of them anyway.

Only liked her in Sliver Linings Playbook and that was because of Yoga Pants
Everything else has been pretty lackluster especially x-men

(You)

I get why they had to do it, but that could all have been covered with a fourth wall break from reynolds.

>with almost no profit started calling me a cuck non-stop.
moot actually made quite a bit of money, he just blew it all on that crappy side project.

>What is wrong with wanting to be the little girl?
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Missandae for Mystique 2017

cock

shes willing to kill the franchise if shes not the main protagonist of the series. willing to force the best 2 actors from the reboot just to be arrogant. what a pretentious little whore.

miss wolverine yet?

she is just blowing smoke, they got her cheap and since they did they used her to sell the movies, once her contract is up she is done

>miss wolverine
her name is x-23

Please don't taint Magik.

>im acting

I'd like to see cyclops actually blast something with his fucking weighted light eye beams already.
Was he ever useful, ever?

Based Fassbender already said he wants to still play Magento.

pls return baby. i miss you so much.

her career is dead since the fappening
it's kinda sad really

Have a (You), you petty nigger.
I hope you get hit by a mack truck tomorrow. Fucking tripfag, fuck you.

i would have ditched her a long time ago. mystique is a shapeshifter so she's easy to replace.

what a fuckin stupid goofy fuckable face

Why are both MCU and X-Men trying to force down overpaid actresses and their shitty characters (talking about Lawrence and Scarlett Jo)??

It's not about these actresses or sexism, it's about their character powers are shit compared to other characters in their universe and because "muh tough action grrl" trope both Mystique and Black Widow feels like they're treated with kid's gloves by other characters especially the villains.

I don't mind if the characters have any justification to be on screen, e.g. Phoenix or Wonder Woman who are legitimately top tier and pivotal to a lot of storyline. However Mystique and Black Widow are just 2nd rate cape heroines and it feels like the directors are giving these two characters a lot of screentime just because they overpaid the actresses who play them.

Pic related (Venom vs. Black Cat) is what should've happened in Black Widow vs. Loki or Mystique vs. Magneto, or even Mystique talking shit to Cyclops - a well known jobber in X-Men

Nah, Fox should just tell her to fuck off. The thing about shape shifters are that anyone can play them. Jennifer Lawrence is not a box office draw and Mystique is a character that all X-Men fans are tired of at this point. Fassbender and McAvoy are much more important, Lawrence sounds like she isn't even trying half of the time anyways.

Sup Forums has reached the point where most tripfags got a tripcode ironically to post stupid shit and to solidify the point that tripfags are retarded, thus turning it into a self fulfilling meta-prophecy
I am losing touch with reality at this point

This.

>extorting money unjustly
>hogging screen time
CAN'T BREAK THE LAW

Black Widow's in Avengers because she was in Ultimates. She was also one of the best things in Iron Man 2, when they introduced her. Sarlacc Johnson has been smoking hot, although she's approaching her expiration date.

Avengers has just been clumsy as fuck with her. Ultimates had it right with her and Hawkeye on the "Shadow Team", doing amoral wetwork. She's boring when she's not mysterious and underhanded, with uncertain loyalties.

Mystique was good in the early X-Men movies, although she's completely different from the comic Mystique, who is an ancient witch. She doesn't need to keep being in the movies. The novelty's gone. We don't need Mystique and Magneto in every fucking X-Men movie forever. She's been pretty pointless in the new movies. The old movies never implied that Mystique and baldy had a close relationship, and it doesn't really work.

Frankly, the main function of these women is keeping the teams from being total sausagefests.

Wonder Woman is straight up garbage. I don't care how powerful or important she's supposed to be. She's an awful character written by a lesbian bondage pervert pedophile who wanted to twist the minds of young girls. She's never going to make good material for a film.

How about you sod off, pal?

>krager

based fake krager

10 bucks says Fox signs McAvoy and Fassbender back but not JLaw.

Good. Let Fassbender do better roles and have JLaw not play Katniss instead of Mystique.