Ask a femon girl who sucked black dick anything

Ask a femon girl who sucked black dick anything

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think anyone cares enough to ask you questions on the internet?

How old were you when your dad left?

How long will it take you to get naked in this thread?

Please follow the board rules

Gtfo

^this

Did you eat the cum? How did it taste? Would you suck mine?
Seriously

What's it like having no self respect? Liberating?

Also, did it taste anything like your dad's?

Will you show tits or will you gtfo?

What does aids taste like?

what's it like to have an irremovable taint? to know that any self-respecting, well to-do white man will turn his nose up at you?

We should start a coalburner data base so your mistakes can follow you for the rest of your life.

Wouldn't it be great lads? look a girl up, drop her if shes on it? someone get on this

I understand the need for attention which you get but other then that I don't know what I would want to ask that's even remotely interesting, maybe; Did it taste like nigger? Did the sperm taste different?

keep up you faggots..this shit has been posted for the last couple of days..you all disgust me..and OP you are a flaming faggot

nice trip

You're looking real good, judging from this photo.
Maybe you could post some more for us?

Enjoy your aids

How disgusted are you with yourself right now?

Er here's a pic of me. I'm kinda scared someone's going to track me but lets find out.

Tits or gtfo

THIS IS BAIT YOU IDIOTS..wake up you dildo wielding dumbasses

Haha worst bait I've seen. If you answer with a picture like that to a beta post like that you're definitely not a nigger-cock-sucker.

i kinda believe it, its the same shirt after all.

^this

I hope you die

Y U No post tits with timestamp?

and how did your half brother taste?

Then you're just stupid, the timestamp is bad.

better than tinder! plenty of horny busty girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

i have self respect, i just like black guys. Fucking Uggh, i know im going to get shit for this but iv been with a few black guys and i think i have a different take on it. Its a kink i have that at the same time makes me cringe because of the whole idea of it is like
"what's the sexist part of me?"
"your black skin"
"What?"
Its an awkward situation because i dont want to be offensive and i'm not racist but at the same time skin color is literally the attraction. But as for the experience, for me its kind of intense. Sure there's a bit of a turn on because its supposedly "taboo" but i find the color contrast to be way more exciting. I'm really pale so my skin is really highlighted on dark skin, i know it sounds weird but there's something artistic about a white and black body kissing and wrapping around each other and connecting that i can't really explain. Its a kink for color contrast and not a garbage fetish for gangster thug sex with a big black guy that guys seem to be really into for some reason.

Its just so annoying people immediately want to take offense, saying im racist or attacking me saying im a catfishing cuck but if i were to say i love getting peed on by old men nobody would care. And for the record i acknowledge its a weird kink to have, i'm embarrassed by it because from what i see it does seems like such a guy fetish to have. I even get how guys might feel insecure about it but you shouldn't. A lot girls i know subconsciously dismiss black guys which is so fucked up. Meanwhile white men are the most desired on dating websites so its a dumb to get all worked up about it.

> tits
> timestamp
what are the summerfags gonna cry for now kek

It's 1:30. Do you know where your self-respect is?

Jew Crossbreeding Agenda Thread confirmed. Do not Reply, Do not post pics, Sage. Replying only furthers their kike agenda. This is your first and only warning.

what size was his cock?

Sounds like you belong on /soc/. Better chance to develop kinky thoughts there.

Nobody cares, fuck off nigger lover.
kill yourself

Get the fuck out you attention seeking degenerate whore

i couldn't give you an exact size but bigger then average

You look fat.

Stop asking this shit stain questions. What the fuck is wrong with you dumb fucks

Tits or gtfo.

Are you happy? In general with life.

I'm sad

no...

Not a timestamp newfags.

No respectable white woman/girl would suck a niggers dick. Disregard.

Sage does nothing but it's all I have.

have kik ? :)

You need a kik..... In the fucking teeth.
Sage.

kek

Are most people? I'm constantly just waiting for a good time to kill myself. Sometimes people ask me questions about the distant future and it surprises me. For some reason I expect people to expect me to die. I can't even imagine living to 35, but the other day this girl asked me if we could get married at 35. I don't think she was serious, but it was almost scary. If someone told me I'd still be alive at 35 I'd kill myself immediately to avoid that.

Also, this question wasn't meant to be related. I always ask unrelated questions in "ask me anything" threads. I often ask about math problems and random bs.

i love dildos

This thread is dildos.

You are both dildos.

I'm loved

Which is exactly why you posted, right fuckboy?