Why do a lot of people on here make fun of bronies? PLEASE explain to me why you hate bronies? They're Cute, Harmless...

Why do a lot of people on here make fun of bronies? PLEASE explain to me why you hate bronies? They're Cute, Harmless, funny.. what's not to like? i mean it's fine if you don't like it but why do people hate on Bronies and Mlp? I know some may think i'm trolling but i really just don't understand, Sup Forumseen a Sup Forumsronie since 2013 and even girls think i am cute, infact i am seeing a girl who is also into Mlp. She's a Gronie.. aka Girl Mlp Fan

Ok

Okay

>Gronie
just kill yourself

you sexualize animals

No we don't, it's harmless fun, I don't understand where you are coming from.

Stop talking as if you're the voice of it
>ya butt

its b8 u newfags

Also to add, I'm not like one of those creepy bronies who have like a diper collection and weird shit, I just like the show and the fans who associate with it.

Nice b8 m8 almost got me

I'm not trying to b8 anyone you fucking asshole

find out for yourself

Fuck off, I hate people like you

might as well be either way good cringe content thanks OP

you are a giant fag

CHECKED

FUCK YOU DIPSHIT, HURR DURR I HATE BRONIES BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERONE ELSE SAYS.. You're just a fucking asshole

>7777
Wew lad

kek

> cute

No they don't.
As someone who does though it pisses me off that you people think that way.
We are totally different groups of people.
Not that I dislike them, just get it right.

Checked
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Thank you

bro you watch a kids cartoon show, you might as well be a furfag socially. You cant really justify this shit its just plain immature and childish to like MLP and a huge warning sign that you are weirdo. If I met you and you claimed you were a bronie in reality I would straight up avoid you.

>Gronie

Bro, did you even read my post?
I'm not the brony, I'm the one who fucks horses.
I was saying I get mad at you fucktards who think animal fuckers and brony are the same.
Gods you're fucking stupid.

your still a faggot who defends bronies
>I was saying I get mad at you fucktards who think animal fuckers and brony are the same.
>gods

wew lad

>Gronie
Alright, you're making shit up at this point.

I dont hate the show I gave it an honest chance for like 3 episodes just couldnt get into it

How the fuck am I defending them?

Because someone on here decided to make up bronies for fun and a whole lot of idiots decided it was something they could relate to and now the fucking thing is real. This is so pathetic its hilarious but tragic at the same time. This is why bronies are not respected because they're a meme come true, its sick

you are saying bronies don't sexualize animals, they very much do. You are also defending fucking horses over MLP which is both hilarious and retarded and I think says something about MLP. You must be one weird faggot.

Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Go back to redit

> being this delusional
I'm quitting argument with you user either you're trolling me or you're just retarded

If you like the fans accociated with it you are the absolute worst.
Consider yourself almost too far gone.

Do your own stuff and do it your own way, you don't need to justify yourself for that.

But fact is that this whole community as a whole is a trillion times more cancerous than the individual, it makes it that much worse.

Like every community.

No hate, communities suck.

kek dude you are fucking delusional

No one here actually hates bronies kek

Because bronies encourage liberalism
I'd like to see what the "magic of friendship" can do when the country's taken over by wild jahoodis and feminazis

speak for yourself newfaggot