What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkPALneB_k4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>for the people

He wants to destroy the US for his own amusement

I'm really worried about new Twin Peaks now that Lynch is a mega leftist.
>Twin Peaks is now filled with SJW content
>you will go from praying for more Lynch content every night before nap to wishing he had died after Inland Empire so his legacy remained untarnished.

>literally Trump

Leftists =/= SJW

Lynch doesn't give a fuck about popular rhetoric it's his own pleasure first, besides, Twin peaks had a ton of strong women- the super hot crazy girl, Audrey horn I think was her name, manipulated the le stupid men. Lauras best friend was also pretty strong as well as her cousin.

Honestly I don't understand why TV freaks the fuck out every single time a women is portrayed as strong, why are they so threatened by non submissive women?

nobody brought up gender in this thread until you did

>wonders why TV freaks out about female
>people mention the word SJW and he's off on a gender-related rant

Thanks for the daily dose of irony

Literally no difference between the two. If you're not dedicated to fighting for a straight white future then you are a leftist. You are a cuck. You are a sjw.

>yawning between sets

>it's a your favorite media entertainment personality tries to be political episode

>"now filled with SJW content"

Do you not understand what that entails son? Strong women, no rape, men in touch with there feelings, gays and trannys- however the majority of the content is yes, comprised by the Rey and Danny strong women archetype

literal faggot

this guy gets it

Jesus dude, no wonder you think we never shut up about women if you sincerely believe the term SJW is primarily based around gender shit

Fuck me some stupid people use this board and i'm constantly reminded of this

yeah let's ignore centuries of history because of a vocal minority

truth is Lynch is a professional and his political views aren't gonna interfere with the TV series and if they do they're gonna do it tastefully, but I'm of course not keeping external pressures into account and I bet my ass that they're gonna try to make him push an agenda

i recently rewatched the first season of Twin Peaks and man my nostalgia goggles were definitely on before the rewatch. i found the majority of it to be rather bland and boring. the series has its charm but overrated as all hell. the only interesting part of the first season was Coop's dream. that's it. the second season begins strong, thanks to Lynch's direction, but then it veers to the supernatural. isn't it funny how everything that happened in the first season could be explained without any supernatural elements. it's the second season where all that comes to play.

anyways, i'll watch it because i dig Lynch's weirdness, but i don't expect anything really groundbreaking. just a fun, weird ride like his last few films. i hope.

>Mexico pays for a wall
>ban Muslims

If you believe either of those things could ever happen you are a genuine retard

So you are denying that a huge majority of sjw content is focused around women's rights and that there aren't dozens of threads and posts daily over "le strong women meme" and Mary Sues?

Riiiiiiiiggghhhhtttttttttt.....

Political views inform literally every aspect of your expression. From the art you make, to the way you walk, to the rythmn of your breathing patterns. The fact that Lynch allies with Sanders is definitive evidence that he is the enemy now and that will bleed through into his work whether he intends to evoke his beliefs intentionally or not.

Lynch wants to exterminate us now and that will be clear new Twin Peaks. It would be impossible for it not to be.

>Twin Peaks cast list is revealed
>217 actors
>Like four are black

Sup Forums has been a more shitposty Sup Forums for a while now.

>SJW
go back to Sup Forums

If you're not taking up arms in this culture war then you have no place here at all. Just fuck off to reddit.

>you can only be Sup Forums or SJW
epic meme

Literally both of those things are infinitely more possible than anything Communist Sanders as proposed.

No, you fuck off with your culture war bullshit. That's not what Sup Forums is, that's never what it's been. You faggots starting to take your own bullshit seriously doesn't mean that every board is "/[board]/ - White nationalist discussion of [topic]."

I am Sup Forums, friend. Sup Forums has nothing to do with me, I've never even been on that board.

More accurate is you're either devoted to the battle against the enemies of the white race (jews, blacks, females, gays, muslims) or you are classed as a SJW through inaction.

>For the people
>Losing by over 3 million votes

If Twin Peaks came out today it would be endlessly shitposted because of Denise
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPALneB_k4

The war is already in full action. The bullets are ringing past your ears and the enemy forces are running towards you with their muskets whether you choose to acknowledge them or not. The only decision you have is whether to defend yourself or go down willingly like a complete pussy.

It's not all your fault though. This war has been coming for a long time and for your entire life the media has been conditioning you not to acknowledge this battle when the day would come. In fact it has trained you into thinking that even considering its existence is a very negative thing.

that's the real irony. 3-3 years ago the anti-SJW rhetoric was mostly aimed at their methods and how they infiltrate any discussion to push their ideology. People just wanted to enjoy movies as movies and vidya as vidya instead of turning them into supporting argument 20144 for X belief system

Now Sup Forums and Sup Forums have decided to just be the ideological flipside of SJW's and not shut up about their cultural conspiracy theories and imaginary victim complex and thriving off of pointless twitter drama and clickbait titles. And with the SJW tactics comes the "with us or against us" mindset so anyone who actually wants to leave politics on Sup Forums and discuss the topic at hand must actually be actively suppressing The Truth

>artist are only good if they agree with me
I bet you force yourselves to find faggots like Steven Crowder funny you fucking partisan hacks.

>Now

He's probably always been a mega leftist.

I'd be more worried about the fact that he hasn't made a good movie in 20 odd years tbqh famalamadingdong

all leftists are SJW, it's just a question of to what degree

>People just wanted to enjoy movies as movies and vidya as vidya instead of turning them into supporting argument
The weakest most pussified approach you can take. There is a literal genocide being levelled against your race and your reaction is to bury your head in the sand and to say "just gib me muh mubies"

The only way we can survive is through uncompromising violence. The extermination against your culture is here whether you want to believe it or not.

You have the rhetoric of a self righteous book burner. So I doubt either side of the political aisle would want to associate with you barring the fringes.

There is literally nothing wrong with burning books.

If being part of the left means I won't have a reality TV star turn my parties elective choice into Survivor then sign me up senpai

>"-unless it's the bible"

being part of the left definitely means you only know Trump from his reality television show, so you've got that right at least

Technically Bernie is speaking what the leftist people are thinking, just as Trump is speaking what the right wing people are thinking.

I personally wish Bernie got the nomination instead of Clinton, not because I support him, but it would be much more of an election that would be controlled by the people than Clinton

Right wing people are pro trans and want Jewish grankids now? No, Trump is just a smart dem that knows how to play the GOP and it's constituency goons like a fiddle.

The paradigm shift is very clear though, even if Trump revealed he was a dem this wouldn't stop more actual right-wing positions to be set in place.

>paradigm shift
Like I said he played his cousin fucker supporters like the idiots they are. His biggest achievement so far is crushing the religious right as a political force and increasing Jewish and LGBT acceptance in Republican circles. He's recently backed off Muslims as well. The paradigm shift you speak of is bringing the republicans closer to the left in spite of themselves. Much like Eisenhower.

Wasn't the majority of that shit in Twin Peaks anyways?

>Trump hasn't turned the election into a giant reality show because he knows that southern fucks love that shit, petty drama, hate, and talking about his dick size.

His entire campaign is a lesson in manipulating idiots, it's fucking beautiful.

I can't wait for you to die

See my first post saying it was.

Triggered much?

It's the same shit.

SJW's preach everything Leftists preach. They just do it louder and wear stupid-looking thick-rimmed glasses.

Both are more likely and workable than Sanders dumbass commie pipe-dreams.

>it's a hollywood has political opinions episode

>MUH REALITY-TV STAR!!!!

Why to Leftist retards keep bringing this up?
In addition to hosting a TV show once, Trump is also a successful business-man and a multi-millionaire that understands how the economy.

Should we also just start referring to Bernie Sanders as "That faggot that was jobless till he was in his 40's"?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc