Why exactly is it that, in 2016, people still advocate for governments...

Why exactly is it that, in 2016, people still advocate for governments? When will people finally realize that not only can government not be trusted to secure our rights, which is the sole reason we created them in the first place, but that their very existence violates those rights? Why do people insist that free men cannot govern themselves, but then set up invincible organizations with no moral standards to govern hundreds of millions of people? What do you think Sup Forums, will mankind ever be able to rid themselves of these violent, immoral organizations and experience freedom?

> But pokemon go! And the superbowl! And look at what Kim and Kanye are doing!

> I'm gonna love watching American Idol when the goverment comes to ship me off to the FEMA camps!

We deserve everything coming to us. I personally can't wait to gun down anyone who tries to come in my property looking for food/shelter/safety.

Cuck

that pic makes more sens than your rubbish post

Can't blame you

/thread
I'm with you there. Whoever stumbles along my little patch of property is in for one hell of a surprise. Assuming their brain has time to register anything before a .338 tears through their frontal lobe. Kek

Nice reply!
Care to actually make a point, or are you just here to misspell words and look stupid?

both

Lol

Mk so my post didn't make sense...why exactly? Do you believe we should keep governments in power? Why exactly? Do you disagree that the existence of governments violate our human rights? Why?

Unlikely. You idea will become a feudal aristocracy in a heartbeat.

i think you misunderstood, do some reading on discordia, eris, anarchy,
your post was simply shit,
pic you chosen... well...

Again, we're talking absence of government. Not more government. No government. You can't say no government wouldn't work because there'd be governments bruh

I do a lot of reading. But ok, rather than explain you just choose to say it was simply shit. Good talk

kek

While governments have been abusive of rights in the past, including the US, they also do a lot to make life better. You do not want to live in an unregulated land. If you think governments are a problem imagine life where private companies maintain roads and the power grid, and set their own rates. Imagine slaughter houses and farms doing their own inspections and equipment manufactures verifying their own safety tests. There would be no reason for people to play by the rules because there would be no consequences.

you mean too many niggers around?

What do you propose as an alternative to having a government? As long as people talk to one another social hierarchies will exist.

I didn't even get started on the number of niggers running around. Don't forget they'd be mad because all the benefits would be gone and they'd have to work.

indeed
#blacklivesmatter