I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be Muslims, the same way as you don't need to be in church 24/7 to be a Christian.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you black?

No I'm white. Well I guess tanned. I'm from the Mediterranean.

How much lime would a Muslim lim if a Muslim could lim lime?

Why? Theres no magic person in the sky.

Does the Quran really say the sun dets inn a muddy spring? How can you argue the Quran is gods work if this is in it?

What about the fact that the length of doomsday? The number of years is mentioned twice in the Quran. 10k years and 50k years. Which is it?

Are you shia or sunni?

Don't know what limming is.

In Islam God is not a magic person in the sky. Islam interprets God much like the Jews. He is as he is, which is what he told onto Moses through the burning bush. He does not have any image or location. He is everything that is and is not. A great ancient Judaic philosopher stated that the moment you want to describe God you have already placed to many boundaries onto God.

God is much more than what is. He is everything. In Islam and Judaism he is more like an infinite energy that exists and not a man in the sky.

better than tinder! plenty of horny muslim girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

Also please don't laugh at my wiring. I'm on mobile, not very easy

why aren't you a nihilist?

>Don't know what limming is.

OP is not a muslim confirmed

Okay, here's a serious question.

I once worked for a female employer, and we had a client from Afghanistan. After having the work done, he refused to pay my employer, on the account of the fact that she is a woman.
He explicitly insisted to get the bank account number of her husband, father or brother (IIRC in that particular order of preference). Needless to say, we cut all contacts with him because that is not how we do things in the West.

What is your opinion on this? Is this an extremist whacko or do most Muslims have a similar approach to money-related issues when it comes to women?

It is not a single day so both are correct iirc.

why don't you care about what's true and what's not?

Are you serious?

He is an extremist whacko. Never seen like that but heard a few. I am not OP btw.

I will assume you just got that off a buzzword filled article. Arabic as a language is very descriptive, we often use metaphors when talking even in common language. The Q'ran written in Arabic is filled with these, No one in any Muslim country believes the sun sets in a muddy puddle. It is descriptive of what was seen. Not of what is.

Like if I say: "The moon shined like a spotlight in the dark". This does not mean that the moon is a spotlight.

There are also other passages that state that the time for when doomsday will occur is unknown. These, once again as stated above, are metaphorical for a very long time.

If I say: "I'll only get paid in a century", I do not mean 100 years.

This is super clear when it is read in Arabic.

I am Sunni

Sadly, I am. It wasn't a large gig, so we didn't lose much money, but still, it does paint a terrible picture.

Aren't you afraid of your life after you posted that picture? Like, some fanatic is coming for you.

U mad then?

OP here.

I am sorry, but many muslim men are like this. It is what they learn from their fathers

kek

being this mad

Opinion of The Satanic Verses?

do you hate Muslims as much as i hate the Kardashians?

U mad?

I suppose you are referring to existential nihilism. Existential nihilism is interesting. But, is slightly flawed as many other philosophers have pointed out. It states that man is born without purpose and then finds purpose. However, neuroscience is showing us that we have a self-serving purpose that we pushed to strive towards. This is what forces us to keep fighting this invisible force that is life. From this same principle comes the counter point for moral nihilism.

I do consider some parts of my philosophy to be nihilist in nature. However, I do have reservations regarding some of its aspects. I can go into detail, if you are more specific.

I'm Muslim. Not Jewish. Although, this is not very different.

Ok.

This is a very extreme way of thinking. This is definitely the minority considering my counsin works as an adviser in a major bank in a Muslim country. Thus, deals with customers and their money directly.

His actions do not make any sense.

I do. I am a scientist, therefore objective truths are my profession.

>we don't need to be praying 24/7 to be Muslims, the same way as you don't need to be in church 24/7 to be a Christian.

That is not true. Muslims need to do the 5 times a day prayer. Missing one intentionally is considered apostasy. Ex-muslim here

Let me rephrase: would you suicide-bomb the Kardashians 4 my glorious victory and da world?

> objective truth
> religion

Pick one

do you smell like spices 24/7

Hey man, ive come to accept that not all muslims wants the west dead. Its sad that a few radical groups can manage to generalise 1 billion people..

He mad

They all do

Two trains are on the same track a distance 100 km apart heading towards one another, each at a speed of 50 km/h. A fly starting out at the front of one train, flies towards the other at a speed of 75 km/h. Upon reaching the other train, the fly turns around and continues towards the first train. How many kilometers does the fly travel before getting squashed in the collision of the two trains?

answer me bomb squatting whore

Fly travels 75km

U mad?

Obvious Orwellian double speak. Islam cannot be trusted.

i luv you

Why mad tho?

Are you hungry?

Wrong. The trains take 30mins to hit eachother. Meaning the fly has 30 mins to cover as much ground as possible. 30 mins of travel time at 75km/h means it will cover 37.5 km.

how big is your vagina after suicide-bombing the kardashians for my glorious victory?

if you care about what's true and what's not, why do you accept hearsay and some old book to believe in stuff that has no good reason to be believed?

Why does it paint a picture at all? Why is it that negative encounters affect you so much more than positive ones? When the Muslim lady serves you at the bank why doesn't that paint a good picture?

No.

This is not OP.

The verses about Satan in the Q'ran? Or verses in the Satanic Bible? What is your question?

I do not hate anyone.

U mad?

whats it like fucking a sheep

The trains are 100 km apart and speed of each one of them is 50 km hr. So they will collide in 1hr. So fly travels for 1hr- 75 km.

You're the one on the receiving end. You tell me.

The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie of course. Do you live in a cave?

Is it true that you Muslims are encouraged to be dishonest to non-belivers? Lying about your true intents as much as you want as long as it harms us?

cuz i know her gross halal eating hands have touched good and pure american money

>gross
>halal
You do know what that word means?

wouldn't it be easier to call Muslims, Jews and Kardashians: Niggas?

Are you aware that your "God" is an alien race that is trying to feed off of your negative energies that you emit by living out this delusional contrived religious fantasy that keeps you in fear mind?

How do you make a bomb?

Prayer takes between 5 and 10 minutes. 5 times a day gives a maximum of 50 minutes. That is not 24/7, its literally 1/24 th of your day.

You need to delve a bit deeper into religion to understand its purpose and origin. Its not as simple as it this exists and does not exist.

No. I am from Morocco, our cuisine is very similar to spanish cuisine. With some other dishes that do not have very strong smells.

Thank you.

Don't have time to go through the math. But seems like an easy question. Just set one train as a reference point, that way you only have one variable. Calculate the time it takes for the fly to reach the first train. Then calculate the time the second train would have moved. Now set the second train as reference point, and repeat. Until the distance is insignificantly small. Notice that this problem will have the same issue as the half marathon paradox.

You can google it.

I love double cheese burgers, but I'll hold off on the bacon.

nice dubs.

Consider the affects of religion on the state of mind of an individual. Religions, all of them, provide a means of dealing with many hardships in life. Most notably, tools to aid in the struggle of the self with the inner self. These are very good reasons for religion.

How many bombs are in my car?

>I am Sunni

At a practical level, what is the difference Sunni and Shia?
Is it like the difference between Baptist and Catholic?

Halal is often used in reference to foods and drinks, i.e. foods that are permissible for Muslims to eat or drink under Islamic Shariʻah (law). The criteria specify both what foods are allowed, and how the food must be prepared. The foods addressed are mostly types of meat and animal tissue. Quranic verses regarding halal foods include: 2:173, 5:5, and 6:118–119, 121.

The most common example of non-halal (or haraam) food is pork (pig meat products). While pork is the only meat that cannot be consumed by Muslims (the Quran forbids it[5] Sura 16:115 [6]), other foods not in a state of purity are also considered haraam. The criteria for non-pork items include their source, the cause of the animal's death, and how it was processed. It also depends on the Muslim's madhab.

Muslims must also ensure that all foods (particularly processed foods), as well as non-food items like cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, are halal. Frequently, these products contain animal by-products or other ingredients that are not permissible for Muslims to eat or use on their bodies.

Other foods that are not considered halal for Muslims to consume include blood[7] and intoxicants such as alcoholic beverages.[8]

Dhabihah: method of slaughter[edit]
Main article: Dhabihah
The food must come from a supplier that uses halal practices. Dhabīḥah (ذَبِيْحَة) is the prescribed method of slaughter for all meat sources, excluding fish and other sea-life, per Islamic law. This method of slaughtering animals consists of using a well-sharpened knife to make a swift, deep incision that cuts the front of the throat, the carotid artery, trachea, and jugular veins.[9] The head of an animal that is slaughtered using halal methods is aligned with the qiblah. In addition to the direction, permitted animals should be slaughtered upon utterance of the Islamic prayer 'Bismillah' "in the name of God".

i asked you about truth and you answered about usefulness

religiontard detected allright

> exists or not

But it really is. Either your fag god exists and it all adds up or he doesn't and it's all for nothing

Similar story
> Be me
> Be male
> Work for a small company, manager but its small and I like to get stuck in so I answer the phone if I'm passing one
> deal with customers was the part of the job I loved
> Answer call, its a very thick accent but I can make it out if I pay attention
> Customer was in full blown rage mode
> Customer had ordered the wrong product size and ask his dad to phone up and ask if we can send the size he needed before he returns the ones he ordered wrong because he needs fast for reasons.
> customer is in full rage mode because when his dad called, A WOMAN answered the phone!
> customer wanted us to not let her ever deal with his account again and said he might stop using us as a supplier
> we're a small company, most need business and so will try pretty hard
> We're a small company that also happens to be part of an umbrella company business group.
> I spend the next 30minutes finding ways to screw this guy over ending in him getting the items late, having to pay extra for any charge I can find, and using a $300 return shipping in the hopes to get his items on time (he wont since I changed the dispatch date to 4 days before I sent it)
> Everywhere to go, Muslims are nothing but sandniggers.

U mad?

Why don't you lot drink? Isn't there a saint who is a drunk?

Bro he mad

If that pics related then Ide rate a 8/10

how much criticism or dislike do you get for being muslim? i always felt really bad that people actually will hate a person because they misunderstand their religion. also, how do you deal with stuff like that? i would guess some can deal with that better, but it still seems hard no matter what when you are judged for what you believe

Exactly. To qualify as halal the food needs to be from good source, the animal has to be put down mercifully, it needs to be processed well, etc. So, if anything it's the exact opposite of gross.

Not at all. I don't hate every Muslim because they are Muslims, I hate sandniggers for being sandniggers, the fact that they are muslims is mostly a by product.
oh forgot
> we closed his account
> he called up my co-worker raging as to why
> explained he is a small business and is struggling
> zero fucks given.

Why mad bro?

why a church on death?

OP is a special case, Amsterfag here, Either most morrocan girls look like shit with a great body or just shit. If pics relate 10/10 i reward you a special snowflake award
>Body is 1000% halal since she's not a pig

Summer fags.

who would win in a fight, jesus or mohammed or whoever the jews prophet is

>Do you live in a cave?

He's probably just young.

okay, legitimately interested in this. have heard this thrown around "if you're a muslim who doesn't hate homosexuals, you're not a very good muslim.'

is this accurate OP? also thx 4 doing this

Wew lad. Way to fire away

U mad?

yea but its halal

kek he mad

You could literally put any monotheist in there

Summerfaggot

Most likely Mohammad. He was an actual general, and fought in wars, while the other two were dreadlocks wearing, acid using hippies.

hes mad!!!

what other monotheistic religion advocates for the killing of homosexuals in its current state?

Why mad bro?

So, halal is a lot like kosher on meth.

I just calculated it. I'd say approx. 124Km. It's converging to that answer.

Oh, the book by the British guy. I do not care. The guy is entitled to voice his opinions, we can consider those view points but we do not need to make them the center of our being. He was a bit extreme in what he wrote, a lot was misinterpreted and misrepresented. He is similar to Ben Shapiro in many respects.

You are referring to Taaqiya. This is not how it works, although it has been a hot buzzword. Misrepresenting the word of God is always a sin. Because, if you do end up believing me then you still will not be properly worshiping God, therefore it serves no purpose.

Taqiya however is a self-defense for Muslims when their lives or freedom is threatened. For example, if I am in a prison and all their is to eat is pork then I am permitted to eat it. It would be a sin however for me to commit suicide by not eating the pork.

Halal means her hands would not be gross.

nice dubs

Possible, however, i would expect the aliens to be smarter than that. Religion is actually a source of positivity for most people. Therefore, why would the aliens provide a basis on which people can live better and more fullfilling lives if they are feeding on negative energy? Wouldn't they just drain resources and increase suffering. Perhaps the aliens feed on positive energy. Perhaps we should take off our tin foil hats?

Them all you fag. Depends on what follower you ask. Wake up will you?

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I wonder

just cus he a general doesn't mean he can 1 on 1

im sorry

halal = muslim
muslim = gross

>doesn't mean
No, but there is a higher chance that he does.

Are those ladyboys?

Go read American Gods for a variant on this idea.

It's a work of fiction, dumbass. Typical muslim being butthurt over something he doesn't know what is