youtube.com/watch?v=skxi4NTqFlw
youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEROIN?????

RIP OP

underage

weed

paint

I just shot 4 bags of some brooklyn dope.
I'm feeling nice.

heroin is fun until it takes everything from you then you're only left with the things you were running from by getting high in the first place and if you don't stop after that, it gets you alone and then it kills you.

Autisum

my ex started after we broke up, now she has hep-c and wants me back :(

youtube.com/watch?v=skxi4NTqFlw
This one should join you while high

Pic related

What dose you recommend for the first time trying Gabapentin?

gabapentin doesnt get you high

underage b&

Oh yeah i like the gold stuff

If u count alchahol.

Potatoe juice and beer daily for 15 years.

24 hours sober...

I rly like amphetamine cause I am inverted and I have shizophrenia and Speed just disables my sympthomes and I can talk normal with people etc

coke was always my drug

now weeds all i can get, or all im willing to try to get

nothing quite like smoking so much you never come down and going to sleep with edibles

>alchahol
lol

mfw I smoked 3-5 bags a day, probably 5 days a week for 4 months, quit cold turkey once I couldn't afford it anymore and was only sick for 2 days

I would suggest taking at least 1,600 mg and increase it 600 mg until you get a good buzz.

You can get a good buzz off gabapentin.

just went to the doctor today and got back on my prescription amphets. happy to be back boys

teh Internet:
Sup Forums
wikipedia

I said if u count it nigga. Some people dont. Still ruining my body, mind, and life tho

I shoot about 15 to 20 bags a day.
Withdrawals are a BITCH.
Nothing like waking up in the morning in cold sweats and about to shit my pants while throwing up.

checkd

checked, tweaker life is the winning life

I have read that is healthy.

lmao too late

In my twenties I was using an oz of coke & weed a week, was working 7 days a week & was dealing but used to just sell criten mix with tiny bit of coke.

Also the guy that was supplying me I was friends with his brother & we found out where he hid his supply ( in his mums attic) so mostly we'd switch out at least half his stash with criten. This went on for years can't believe I was never caught doing that shit.

Had to give up coke an pills(extasy) after years of abuse as I really was a functioning junkie. But knew I was goin to kill myself eventually if I didn't stop.

Recently stopped smoking weed also & don't drink either. Crazy when I think about that time.

>pharma bro here
900mg
Be careful though dude. I HIGHLY do not suggest what you're looking to do.

LSD

you don't love heroin....heroin loves you

Learn to spell faggot

Mushrooms and I'm interested in taking Peyote.

Been a while since I took shrooms though =\

alcohol is the drug of my choice. recently also trying weed some times, pretty great too.

friend of me offered me a free line of coke, should i try it?

Living the life I see

I am on methadone.. Going to switch to kratom soon.

LEARN TO SUCK MY DICK NIGGERFAGGIT.

My oldest brother smashed a shroom on a slice a pizza. 3 hours later it hit me. Felt like my brain was melting

Glad you stopped dude. Drugs like that ruin your life if you don't know how to keep it under control.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have incredible self control. Highly addictive and a life destroyer.

Ketamine
XTC/MDMA
Coke
Speed
Ritalin
Truffels/Shrooms
4FMP(Designer drug)

So close my dude. How's poverty treating you?

> amonia and bleach in the place
Nice try lmao

If you committed suicide, would you be an heroin?

Weed and codeine.

mh tbh I think I am not that kind of person that gets addicted that easy (but thats what they all say) didnt get addicted from smoking cigarrets or weed, alc also not really just really enjoying it

how is it so addictive when it isnt that great? so many people say its not worth the price because it doesnt really feel great

If has incredible self control then why would you need the drugs to begin with? Why even post on this site?

>basic chemistry
>this still being posted after 2008
Top lel if you ever do this nowadays you're an idiot and deserve to die to chlorine gas

I mean retards will be retards cant stop them lmao

Nice try bud.

Underage b&

Thankfully natural selection weeds them out.

Shut the fuck up. You're probably sending this from your smart phone on the toilet. Go and finish your summer reading assignment cuckboi

same here, but LSD missing dude

Lol! Not too bad cuntwipe. Bout 80k before taxes. Still living like a nigger to fix credit and pay off my 2 doublewides. How goes the NEET life?

Did a lot of quaaludes back in the day. Wish I could get a few for special occasions.

NZT

jesus it took me a while to find ammonia at the store but finally got all the supplies together, will post pics of final result. are they all guaranteed to come out looking that beautiful?

sadly im 27

Drugs are for losers who cant cope with reality. Get a life and see how bad drugs suck.

Piggly Wiggly lookin ass. I make decent money though. Sorry that you live in a double cuck lol

>posted while drinking a bud light

Lol!!! Good luck dude. Those things are gone like Hillary's emails

>weed and hash since 13-14 19 now
>mdma (pills so i dont know for sure also it was only a week long ordeal of getting fucked up then two fucked up nights a time after)
>underdosed mushies twice
>shit loads of smokeable legal highs bedore i touched real smoke
>started getting into codeine through CWE around a month back shits fun

I hope to try many more drugs in my years to come but i cant find em

>two doublewides.
One is enough you nigger

I forgot to add that my dads an ex junkie so heroins off my list of possible drugs

is that neil degrass tyson?

good, love it. you will die soon and the world will be a better place with one less junkie piece of shit in it

Piggly wiggly eh? Not see dumbells sunshine?

Not OP, just wondering: what was your first drug you consumed?

pussy weight, step it up bitch boy.

>People boasting about who has fucked up their lives the most
>Sup Forums

No shit! I hear you can still get them in South Africa. They call them smarties.

I only smoke weed, but I'm open to trying other soft drugs

amphetamine and weed. I don't fuck with opiates or benzo though. should do psychadelics more often, but it's so intense

>All that dust
There's no reason to live that much like a nigger you lazy fuck

When you are thirty, you are going to have all kinds of fucked up shit wrong with you/in jail/dead in a ditch. But I don't give a shit, go wild, boast about it on Sup Forums.

...not when u can clear $250mo each after all taxes and repairs. Not couting depreciation tax right offs and god willing appreciation of the property and neighborhood. ...faggot. trailer house tycoon way easier to play than real estate tycoon. Higher prifit margin around here. I actually live in a dilapidated single wide and clear rouphly 500-700 month off thos two while i save for a depisit on a 3rd. Yall keep talking shit from moms basement. Ill keep investing in real estate. Cause u know. Shitposting and putti g people down is a life skill. Go the fuck outside newfags. Pic related. Mine only have a 1 car garage and their blue. Doublewides aint what they used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68

what do you reckon he's on?

>When you are thirty, you are going to have all kinds of fucked up shit wrong with you/in jail/dead in a ditch. But I don't give a shit, go wild, boast about it on Sup Forums.
>But I don't give a shit
Apparently enough to post you do

I hope so. Nigga tried to take pluto away. Fuck him in the beard.

>Implying I care what happens to people on Sup Forums

LOL, thats not all the weight i got. Im fat and need burnouts. Why not flex your manlet forearms for us sis?

>If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have responded to his post, either that or you're just a huge narcissistic person who thinks everyone cares about your opinion, either way, you're a faggot

You are correct. But when you are in a litteral underground mine and dusting just makes your monitors dirty why fucking bother. Air hose 1 or 2 times a week when the drill drives by. Has man sized air compressor on it. I flip the dude a dr pepper and he hoses the office out. Some of us have jobs u basement dweller.... not mine bit pic related. Cant leave oarfice. Bunch of sensors i gotta babysit and one is being a cuntcunt today

I'm on Sup Forums. I am here to bait people I don't give a shit about, also
>Calling me a faggot because I said what you like is bad, even though what you like is statistically bad

NO I WILL NOT SHOW YOU MY DICK YOU FAGGOT.

can you confirm?

How to find lsd-25? Everyone has RCs.

I'm at work you fucking hillbilly. Don't you lecture me on how to hoard trailers. That doesn't interest me. Nobody wants to hear about your trailer collection!

Tramadol.
>50mg
>inb4 faggot

popped 8 of them, saving the last 7 for a little later. I'd rather be smoking weed or hot railing meth.

MDMA is the best.
Pot is the easiest as one of my neighbour grows quality weed.
Beer is the most common and also that very rarely.
Sometimes I miss my youth when I used a more diverse set of stuff.

>proud of muh dooble wides

You should try some opioids an find out by yourself.

only emotional closet cucks use heroine. You druitcake should man up and drink a beer or two, while having a couple of doobies and snorting a line or two of coke. MDMA for a Friday, Coke on weekends, weed every day.. And some extra safety on the side.

you sad piece of shit cuck. Asking strangers for money.. forgeting your shit and being like a fucking zombie driven by his addiction. U will literally suck a dick to get your fix. You could kill someone.

Rob..

ert

u belong in a clinic. For at least 3 years. no go stick your huge black dildo back in your ass Robert.

Did you think i didn't realize who u are, Robert. ..

DE niro ... joking/

op still a cuck.

fag/

so your weights, and monitors are in a "litteral(one t) underground mine" and you call someone else a basement dweller

i use life constantly and it is awesome.

I've tried opioids...But all of them pills. I really want to try heroin and even know where I could find some...But I guess I don't have the balls. Right now I'm not working and if I get addicted I'm fucked, no way to get money but maybe blowing old guys