BLM has listed one of their demands as reparations

BLM has listed one of their demands as reparations

what is the appropriate amount of money to give desendants of slave? how will the money be distributed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iR8ab9KxxfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reparations for what?

slavery i reckon.

Hahahaha typical niggers. Vague demands because they have no fucking idea what they're doing

>Niggers want free shit
>More news at 11

all lives matter you nigger

>black people want money for their ancestors
>Irish are still poor as shit
>Eating potatoes since 1600

you cant give reparations anymore because these black people never suffered slavery. The reparations should of been done 1865-1900.

But to go along with the thread, give them 2 bottles of grape shasta and a year long coupon book for church's chicken.

what would be apropriate, how about we get a printing press and print them a bunch of confederate money, of course it will be worthless paper but it was the confederates that had slaves, the union did not have slaves and lost many lives in the civil war to free those worthless black bastards

None, that just hinders and enables the people with this give me free stuff because of something that didn't happen to me mindset.

well look,
its quite simple,
we - whites will give niggers $1 for every we killed,
niggers will give us $1 for every white they killed,
shit,
niggers lost all $ rest to be repaid over 666K years

What if you had nothing to do with it?

Check out that killer bokeh though.

Black Lives Fatter

Nobody still living had anything to do with it.

if you are white you live a
privileged life. you live better than 99% of people in this world. your privilege was acquaired on the backs of slaves. so yes you are still benefitting from slavery

That what welfare was for. Niggers always want free shit and the next generation will want more money from slavery.
>if slavery is such a big deal why do blacks try to put a price on it

they already have welfare. fuck niggers.

Its 99.9999997% you fuck boy go check your privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=iR8ab9KxxfA

niggers are just plain stupid apes, you're not getting any free money you stupid apey nigger

Fucking 99 dubs hivemind

dat toe tho

hamhock

This

Blm is the black kkk.

I will literally give a million bucks to every single black slave I've ever had work for me. Not even kidding every single one. I think every white person alive should too. If everyone on this board counted how many slaves they've had give them a mill that might sort it out. I had none actually funny that.

kek will post it on their dont matter hash

$0.00 is the right amount. None of them lazy fuckers were ever slaves and ever race has been slaves not just fucking niggers. Niggers are just the laziest.

Well the taxes they take out of my check before I even see it ought to be enough.

You mean Obama didn't give it to them like they thought he would?

"Demands"

What are they gonna do if we don't?
Protest?

>reparations
I'm Irish. My ansestors literally and historically went from kings to slaves. My ancestors were used for labor that was too dangerous for the expensive and relatively uncommon nigger slave. My female ancestors were forced to breed cheap new slaves with niggers. The racial epithet "cracker" was used almost exclusively against the Irish who were the overwhelming majority of slaves during that part of history. Do you see Irish people demanding reparations and destroying cities while refusing to contribute to society? No, of fucking course not. These niggers aren't even humans. They're murderously ignorant and just want what other people have worked for. Kill every last nigger who "demands" reparations.

.6%
as if any non-zero percentage of people owning other people is morally justified

The only thing I agree with on those demands is that they need better schools and homes if we educate the niggers and not let them live in shit enviorments maybe they will stop nigging so much

Blacks owned slaves
Blacks sold their people into slavery
Some slaves were white

Where's my reparation?

Okay this is what we need to do. Find out who's gong to do the negotiations with BLM. Meet with BLM's leader. Negotiate how much money we will give each black person for the slaves that the south owned. Leave negotiations.

Here's the key.

Give 3/5 of what we agreed on to 3/5 of the black population. If they're less than 3/5 black they don't count.

You are so full of shit. You need to get off your lazy ass and either get a fucking job or create your own business like everyone else.

Also for your fucking information. these are some of the things blacks get that whites do not:
Black only scholarships and grants. There are none for whites only.
Black only Colleges and universities. There are none white only.
Preferred job priority over more qualified people due to diversity.
can get away with being a racist and calling whites names and attacking whites and getting away with it.

The list goes on.

Its not but neither is blaming an entire race for it either.

I was trust trolling bro i hate niggers. i really wish they would demand plane tickets back to their ancestors homeland

I checked their official pages, and saw no mention of reparations or anything of the sort. Nothing of slavery even.

Its like you're full of shit, and the rest of you are eating it up.

Not supporting BLM here, I heavily dislike them as an organization, but strawmanning just makes you look weak.

That has been done. and it doesn't work. they are too lazy to actually want to improve them selves. they want someone else to do everything for them and give them shit for free.

is that picture supposed to be him?

hair/beard/clothing pictured not from mid 1600s

i saw several stories about. google it

They had the opportunity for education. This education would have supplied a decent wage and the ability to own a better home, paving the way for generations of middle-class working people.

Instead, they chose to "fuk da pole-eese" and embrace their gangster/tribe mentality and fight wars with themselves that they blame on everyone else, especially whites.

Zero sympathy, zero respect. The only people in that situation I feel sorry for are the children, and they insist on raising their kids to idolize leech-like and blameless behavior.

It's obviously not gonna change over night but we need to fix the next generation of black Americans by building better school and neighborhoods

Watch I bet if they educated blacks a little better and gave them nice family homes the crime rate among blacks would fucking plummet

So your a history major in clothing and facial hair of the 1600's? Stupid nigger.

None. They already get welfare, and they should fight to the death in the inner cities for the wealth that exists.

Oh, wait

The problem is they keep destroying them and blaming whites for it. No they need to fix themselves first. And their first step is to stop blaming whites for their own bad judgement and poor ambitions.

I did, found no sources either, just shit like this where people claim its being said with no actual origin point.

Minus what the boarding cost of a slave would have been back in the day, plus the cost of overseers and slave hunters to keep everyone focused on their jobs, I'd say about 20 bucks each is appropriate.

No, but any observant person with half a brain can tell the difference between Victorian and Restitution era paintings/fashion. Each is quite distinctive.

i found plenty. they made their list public today i think

You should do some research. Blacks had it pretty damn good after World War 2, with many black colleges being in the top 20 in the entire United States. They had among the highest graduation rates and were even doing better score-wise than many whites.

But blacks devolved back to being shitheels becuase they are black. blacks gonna black and they cant be changed.

Look at Africa: Home of the oldest known tribes of humankind, and yet they have nothing. No known major advancements beyond the stone wheel. No metal working. To this day, many african tribes still live in Stick and Mud huts, something that ANIMALS can make.

kinda speaks for itself.

It's so much easier for blacks to get into college too... Oh wait. The structure that came after slavery was made to keep blacks poor and away from whites you can argue that it doesn't still go on despite the evidence that it does, but it wasn't a secret back then. That built a foundation that created slums. The fact that the majority of people living below the poverty line are minorities is not a coincidence.

If blacks weren't inferior then we whites would have been the slaves.

I don't owe you shit for being dumb.

About $1.98

This
Until the culture of Black Americans changes to one of inclusion and assimilation, actually joining in with "The Great American Melting Pot", then they are doomed to be outliers and exceptions to healthy societal growth. They will be as they are now.

Implying niggers and sandniggers didn't make slaves of each other either. Nigger detected.

Nice a handful of black people are a part of the problem so don't look any further than that further about the white people who elected them too they are irrelevant it's always black people's fault

/thread

Shoot more people I'd say.

Do some real research. Blacks had every oppurtunity to be on equal terms. Niggers chose to be niggers by blaming all of their own self-created problems on white people.

Nah, Sorry. I'm white.. my ancestors weren't slaver owners. I don't owe anyone shit nor am I benefitting from slavery.

So, are all of us whites from the USA? Faggot?

i'm bored /b

let's do something about those loose monkeys...

This guy is right

You are wrong

implying that whoever did it matters.

The governments were complicit in creating an environment where ownership of humans was legal.

Look at the white on white crime stats bruh similar... And culture doesn't glorify murder of violence. It glorifies survival given the situation put to some that means murder and violence a lot white culture has the same shit. You fucking racist kys

Kekek

see

No KKK is respected BLM is looked at as a terrorist group

black wives matter

black chives batter

nitrogen

no, they just dont

You are forgetting that it was White Southern Democrats that did everything they could to block civil rights.

Ya'll always point to Johnson signing the Civil Rights act and forget that it was a Republican Majority in the legislature that shamed him into doing it. The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King was himself a Republican, in the 40's and 50s most Black people were.

Democrats managed to convince Black Americans that Northern Republicans were just a bunch of Racists, by offering handouts to Blacks that they knew Republicans would not support. They suckered Blacks into putting their chains BACK ON and working in the service of Democrats. And for a pittance, no less.

"Black people been voting Democrat for 50 years and you're still poor" - Barkely

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Seriously, when ya'll gonna wake up?

Let's pretend like it's not the top% that runs shit anyway. Let's also pretend like it wasn't 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of blacks that were slaves

Actually you are wrong it was not the structure you idiot. The had to lower the educational standards thanks to Affirmative Action, so that blacks that had a hard time learning to spell their fucking name could get into college. A country should never lower the standards of education but only raise them. if you or your race are not smart enough then do something else.

What do taxes have to do with anything? Kill yourself retard

That's a deal. let pay those niggers money. so thats like 10.000 a nigger, then they can pay us right back for the money we have given them, healthcare, schooling, victims of there violance. then we send them back to africa. no more gun victim's no more rape victim's stab victim's. i think its a wonderful solution. the best niggers ever came up on.

about tree fiddy

How about we charge all the blacks for the cost of the civil war?
All the families of soldiers who where killed freeing the blacks from slavery can pay repatriations for that.

Don't worry, niggers today have nothing to do with it either, they just want free money

None.

Nothing to distribute.

>The fact that the majority of people living below the poverty line are minorities is not a coincidence.
Except Asians and Middle Easterners both tend to be educated, come from well off families, and typically have everything that is considered white privilege

What you are ignoring are differences in actual cultures and expecting equal numbers all around in spite of this.

It's more about the system that got built over that afterward. It's not like it was a oh shit thanks for all that freeish labor (let's be real they fed, dressed, housed, and groomed them and that is money) slavery is abolished no hard feelings right? And then they were equals. Then they were forced into a shitty system segregated to make sure they stayed poor and since we claim this is a democracy you can't just pin that on the 1.6%

Lets preten this country never had blacks as slaves. Where would it be now?

Now lets pretend this country was all blacks. Where would it be now? wait just look at Africa. there is your answer for that one.

Dude American niggers are the worst thing created in the world but guess what white man created the American nigger that's ya fault. Africa don't want them back! just kill them all and fix your mistake once and for all

It's your fault we dragged you over here and kept you hostage while forcing you to do our work for us and keeping you in suboptimal living conditions and a war broke out over it. pay us.

without slaves, we wouldn't have our pyramids

You know what's a fun idea if you had to live where they do.. you're not fixing the problem with a nice house you need education and also you know murder all the blacks you guys are not doing it right one or two at a time is too slow they reproduce faster than that

If you seriously believe this shit you deserve to be killed by cops. People like you are keeping black people down not white people. No white person is superior to me, they may be to you but not me. How about you quit being a little bitch and a stereotype and go get a fucking job and prove you are just as capable. Oh that's right you can't, so you gotta blame it on white people. fuck you.

How can this be true, if there isn't even 95% of people in this world?

They are accepted to college with lowered standards, given faster job growth, higher job acceptance due to affirmative action. They literally have black privilege once they stop smocking crack and killing each other over petty shit.
Not to mention welfare and food stamps gives them that anyway.