Rate me please

Rate me please

>dumb hair cut
>baby face
>4/10 fashion sense
>stupid pose

3/10 as you are, but you've got potential.

Autism/10

your eyes are so far apart.. you look like some kind of frog.. nose is definitely crooked... the shape of your face is horrifying.... your skin looks crusty as fuck.. have you even heard of moisturiser?.... you look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo... i don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up.. i actually threw up in my mouth just thinking about it...your head is fucking gigantic (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck).... as for your hair, LMFAOOO.... seriously, do something to that dry ass shit... you look like a horse... stare at your face for more than 5 seconds... you'll see how ugly you are...the eyes which are too far apart is what damages an already ugly face even further.... unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol....your arms are way too long.... lol at how they hang by your sides.... kind of reminds me of spaghetti.... as for your tits.... we all know there is extra padding there.... bitch im dead... don't even let me start on your tan complexion.... it only works if you look hot.... unfortunately, you do not look hot LMFAO... its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word... i cant anymore......'UGLY' would be unfair... since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look LOL... grotesque is stretching it.... but somewhere in between... is where you would be...

That's nice thx :)

You tried way too hard. You're just being a cunt who doesn't know how to punctuate properly.

Just get a new hairstyle and buy some new shoes. Those clogs are fucking atrocious

You should kill yourself.
Why? Good question. You see, the world has too many people like yourself and it is being stupified by people like you. I bet all you do is wake up, troll people, and go to sleep. You have no compassion for other internet users. Weren't you taught about netiquette in school? I guess not, since you're probably a dirty muslin who just discovered dial-up. You likely run around trolling irl by screaming Jihad with a bomb attached to your chest, while raping sexy Islam women. So we get it, you're a dirty nigger and you need attention. But it's about time someone put you in your place.
Here's what I want you to do: Find the power plug for your computer. Unplug it. (FYI in case you're too stupid, your computer will turn off) Then I want you to go outside and find someone who's a dirty sand nigger like you. Take your AK and shoot him in the arse. I really mean this. Put that goddamn barrel against his ugly Jew nose, and pull the trigger, HARD. And keep holding it until he doesn't look human anymore. Because you see, sand niggers are like cockroaches and they need quite a beating to get the message. Then I want you to find all the other sand niggers on earth, and murder them.
Remember, this is YOUR FAULT. It is all because of you that you have to eliminate your stupid race. You have done nothing but be a disgrace to the Human kind. After this, you have one more task.
Point that ak towards what you call a "face" and pull the fucking trigger.
Thank you.

You just fucking you a little bitch, you sure that you want to what the say fuck about me? I need you know, I finished the summit of my class in the Navy, I've been involved in the attack of the many secrets to the al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed kill you. I was trained in gorilla warfare, and I is the top snipers of all of the US military. You are anything never for me, than the target of only one. It you exactly fuck destruction, you are at the time of my stupid, have you seen like never before on this planet. Do you think you can get away with saying that shit to me through the Internet? Think again, this bastard. As we speak, I talk to the secret of the network across the United States spy, so now is your IP trace, you are better, to prepare the larvae for the storm. Storm of little pathetic destruction, call your life. You are dead, fucking baby. I, at any time, anywhere might be, and I can kill you in more than 700 of the method, it is the only their bare hands. In addition, in order, but I have been practiced in melee aggressively, I have access to the complete weapon of the United States Marine Corps, and I want to destroy the unfortunate ass from the face of the continent, up to you use them to limit, you little shit. As long as you do not know the ugly account what you have is "smart" little comments on the verge drop you, probably you, spend your silly language. But you, you is not the case, and now the price, you can not pay your Roi fool. When I would be angry to shit on all of you, you are drowning in it. You are dead, fucking baby.

this is now a copypasta thread

“Sometimes when I’m alone at night I like to take the flesh and put it around my vv and pretend that I have a cumy… since daddy left. I don’t remember much from before daddy left. I remember him saying, “don’t you touch that hose or i’ll cut it off you little shit,” whenever I’d plat with the pale gardening hose. I only think he ever needed to turn it off once. I don’t actually think I’ve ever seen a vv before, but Daddy did show me his cumy for the demonstrations, so I know what that looks like and I don’t got one. The demonstrations were fun, daddy told me they were, but sometimes it hurt, really really bad hurt. The hurt was fine, though, I needed to do the demonstrations or I’ll die, daddy told me. I’m glad daddy’s gone. I don’t know why. I was told to be glad. I’m glad."

What in tarnation did you just hollar at me you little cattle rustler? You should know that I'm the best goddamn cowboy from Texas to Tennessee, and I have been involved in countless cattle drives across the midwest, and I have over 300 confirmed wrangles. I am train'd to fire a rattlesnake clean through the eye with my trusty six-shoot from twenny yards off. So do ya feel lucky, partner? I can blow your hat clean off without breaking a sweat, 'ear me buddy. Ya feel so darn safe behind yer new fangled electric telegram contraption. Well, you gotta another thing coming, partner. Right now i'm in cahoots mah secret network of highly skilled bounty hunters so lock up your barn cause there's a storm coming, bucko. The storm tha's gonna level your puny little ranch off the west, the whole fucking caboodle. I can be any point of the map, at any point of my pocket watch. An' I can beat your shit to a pulp o'er 700 ways, and tha's just with mah brawlin' mits. Not only am I prepared for a rootin tootin point an' shootin, but I'm loaded with all kinds of nasty boomsticks and I'll use them to blow your ugly mug off god's good earth, Oh boy kiddo, if only you knew the knee-high cow shit you got your boots into by airin' yer lungs at me. Maybe you coulda thought twice. But you just coul'nt, you just darn di'nt, and now you’re gonna have to pay up, you god darn coot. I'll make yer mah privy, boy. So get ready for the shitstorm. You’re a walking coffin, partner.

You don't understand what I've been going through. I've been betrayed, and hurt. This isn't your fault, it's not anyone's fault. When I tasted the spaghetti, the taste was fine. I didn't expect the spice. It hurt me. The spice burned my throat, my tongue, my mouth, my soul. Spaghetti, my true love, which I engulfed with great speed, damaged me more than you could ever understand. You don't get it. All these memes and jokes about spaghetti, but I've loved it since I was born. It was perfect. Not the noodles, not just pasta. Spaghetti. Pasta with meat sauce. No one will understand me when I say this, but I have an undying love for spaghetti. And having that spice betray me like that? I don't think I can go through anything like this again. I can taste it, months later, I can taste the burn of betrayal. It hurts. When I was young, I remember the peaceful bliss of stuffing myself with the spaghetti, smooth and silky, the perfect food, the perfect taste. All of my happiness, and bliss, ripped away by just once spice. The pain of this is too much to bear, but I must go on. I must go on.

I don't know if this is bait, and if so I'd gladly rate it an 8/8 or is it 5/7. Idek. Anyway, in my opinion, you're one of the few people who can rock bangs. Like legit, I like your bangs. There are eight photos. I'll go through each of them. If you're not doing this out of legitimate body dysmorphia, then it's funny. Lips okay, eyes are good. Hair is good. Dress is weird, looks like tablecloth with flowers, lmao, but they're okay. I dig this look, 8.5/10. Some people will say that's unrealistic, and just a whiteknight trying to pander, but hey, if I saw you in real life looking like this, the only thing I'd tell you is to make your foundation or whatever it is they're called to be more natural looking instead of the ghostly-pale vibe you're giving. I don't know if it can become more natural but it's pretty evident you're wearing makeup and it kinda distracts. Eye liner is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. As I said, I like the bangs. You kinda look crazy in this one and your nose looks weird due to the lightning and angle. Yeah, your nose seem weird on this photo. Your look seems like girl-next-door type of thing? Your teeth seem alright. Have you gotten braces and the like? Don't waste time on those, they look okay. Can someone do a reverse search on these photos, lol. I'm afraid that I'm getting baited. This photo is pretty nice. You have another flower dress but this time no red bezels and the reds on the flowers are less pronounced. I like it. Is this the same girl? I can't tell with the facial expression. I think it says Chicago Theater on that blue sweater? Looks okay. Just saying, without the bangs and the eyes, you don't look like the previous photos. Is this when you were even younger?

Anime is truly for faggots. Sorry to all you fucking weaboos out there who absolutely adore anime, but it is crap. I hate it. It's ugly and it looks shitty and I think that it should have just stayed in Japan where it originated from. What really pisses me off are all you pseudo-intellectuals who think they are better people by watching some poorly animated bullshit. I mean really, the characters don't even MOVE. They just stand around blinking and moving their mouths. The hell kind of cartoon is that? REAL cartoons like Bugs Bunny, etc were entertaining! There was action and movement, instead of some frame-by-frame intellectual nonsense. Anime is just catered to people with nothing to do in their lives; they need comfort in the anime "world". I'd find more entertainment in doing voice overs on my 3 year old daughter's fucking drawings! Anime is turning the men of this nation into hipster faggots with hair covering their eyes. Anime is garbage! I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

What in tarnation did you just hollar at me you little cattle rustler? You should know that I'm the best goddamn cowboy from Texas to Tennessee, and I have been involved in countless cattle drives across the midwest, and I have over 300 confirmed wrangles. I am train'd to fire a rattlesnake clean through the eye with my trusty six-shoot from twenny yards off. So do ya feel lucky, partner? I can blow your hat clean off without breaking a sweat, 'ear me buddy. Ya feel so darn safe behind yer new fangled electric telegram contraption. Well, you gotta another thing coming, partner. Right now i'm in cahoots mah secret network of highly skilled bounty hunters so lock up your barn cause there's a storm coming, bucko. The storm tha's gonna level your puny little ranch off the west, the whole fucking caboodle. I can be any point of the map, at any point of my pocket watch. An' I can beat your shit to a pulp o'er 700 ways, and tha's just with mah brawlin' mits. Not only am I prepared for a rootin tootin point an' shootin, but I'm loaded with all kinds of nasty boomsticks and I'll use them to blow your ugly mug off god's good earth, Oh boy kiddo, if only you knew the knee-high cow shit you got your boots into by airin' yer lungs at me. Maybe you coulda thought twice. But you just coul'nt, you just darn di'nt, and now you’re gonna have to pay up, you god darn coot. I'll make yer mah privy, boy. So get ready for the shitstorm. You’re a walking coffin, partner.

You think you're fucking funny, you perplexed shit stain? I know what you are, you dumb faget. A big, fat, hot pocket eating neckbeard. You’re probably masturbating into your fedora right now, you fucking bitch. You think I’m a newfag? Please, I was here when Shrek happened. What about you, you fat dildo? No, I didn’t think so. You’re what? 11 years old? Fucking faget, go back to Neopets, or even better, your mother’s womb, that is if you had a mother, you dick biscuit. You think you can go around, acting like you own the motherfucking internet, you dumb ass rash? Newsflash: You can’t! I’m honestly flabbergasted right now, you sick little boat masturbator. I can tell you were fucked in the ass as a child, you shitty weeaboo shit egg. Don’t bother replying, I’ve already taken your IP address and forwarded it to the authorities. And that’s only a scare, you fucking creep. I know they won’t arrest you. I’m gonna get you myself. In the middle of the night when you think you’re alone, I’m gonna crash through your window and kick your ugly ass. I’m trained in French kickboxing, Muay Lao boxing and kendo, so don’t bother fighting back, you major noodle fucker. I’m gonna stir fry your eyeballs while fucking your faget ass. I will cut off your eyebrows and glue them to your ballsack. I will cut out your kneecaps and use them as elbow protectors when I’m roller-skating. You will beg for mercy like the little soap cunt you are, but I will just laugh at your dumbass stupidity. I will take your pets with me, but burn down the rest of your house. You will die like the flaming faget you are (literally). You should have just stuck to lurking, you bitchass autistic furry fucking newfag. Now get out of my fucking sight, kiddo.

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

THIS KID HAVS OVER 9000 AUTISM LEVEL STOP ACTING LIKE A NIGGER

I must confess, I play league because I have foot fetish. When I saw screenshots of LoL with Janna in them, I instantly knew it was my type of game. I used to play Dota, but I didn't like it very much because of lack of barefoot female champions there. Lina looked like she could be my type of champion, but unfortunately she has such ugly and long feet that it wasn't even funny. Then there was Enchantress, but her hooves ruined any appeal for me. LoL, on the other hand, immediately drew my attention as the game that put a lot of detail into the things I like. My favorite champion in LoL is obviously Janna. Her appearance, clothes and, most importantly, her feet are perfect. I play Janna very often, but I must admit I sometimes lose focus in early game when I get.. 'a rocket in my pocket' after zooming in on her feet when the game starts in the spawn. My only problem is she does not walk with her feet. I wish i could see them in action rather than floating. My second favourite champion is Nidalee. While Janna's feet ignite my desire directly, Nidalee soft and pleasant looking fur boots teases me with their massive size, hinting at a great bountiful pair of feet. I also like how Nidalee throws her javelin, how she leans forward, stepping forward for a delightful moment, and doing a double-take. Sometimes it turns me on, sometimes not. I like Riven, but I have to say that her feet are not so good in comparison to my two favorites She is still cool though. I would appreciate a skin that could change her legs and feet to look more feminine and preferably, bare. I don't know if Morgana's feet are good or not because I couldn't see them no matter how I tried to move her around, I was greatly disappointed. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the future LoL developments and I hope there will be more beautiful barefoot female heroes. League did an amazing job for people like me and I'm going to play and support this game however I can.

Look at you freaks. All you do is sit on the computer and get mad when I spam your shitty imageboard. If I ever met one of you in real life I would beat the fuck out of you just to teach you a lesson about how you are wasting your already pathetic life. I get so much pussy. I'm having a threesome in the shower right now on my waterproof laptop which I made myself. Me and my boys at school caught some kid with a Sup Forums lunchbox, we beat the fuck out of him with our huge muscles. I then smashed the lunchbox and pissed on the ashes. I was doing him a favor, he was wasting his life, he will thank me one day. You are all such ugly nerds. I once fucked a girl so hard she died. None of you losers will never accomplish anything like this because you are at home everyday playing video games and fapping. Oh and in case you faggots didn't know, my dad is a FBI commander and my mum is a CIA commander. They let me get away with anything so don't bother trying to report me. My dad even said that if I behave well he will shut down Sup Forums for me on my next birthday

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

We all order our subs and everything is going well, we decided to sit upstairs so take our tray of subways upstairs (for some reason this subway gives you trays to hold your food on) as we get upstairs there are alot of cheer leaders who apparently work there which is fucking weird. Anyways we sit down and when i look down at my tray my food is gone so i start asking where its gone. But no one seems to know. So for a little while i sit there and get sad about it, then decide to go downstairs and ask for a refund. So i go to the counter to be greeted by my old primary school head teacher who also now apparently works at subway. I ask for a refund and he declines so i start getting upset and telling them all i wanted was subway and now its gone. Once again declines and this time as old women who was really ugly with really messy hair starts walking towards me to grab me. So of course narturally i turn around to run only to be jumpscared by a really fucking scary clown (i hate clowns bro) who then tazers me?!?! Like what and oh no theres more as im falling to the ground the old women puts me out with chloroform and they all beat me while im passed out on the ground. So there you have it. Dont ask subway for a fucking refund.

u are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

pizza crust stuck in ass, how to remove? okay I know you're thinking "how the fuck did this guy get pizza crust in his ass," well, I'll tell you. I was at the pizza parlor down the street owned by some old Italian family, and I noticed the owner's daughter was hitting on me HARD. My fantasy for years now was to do an Italian girl on a boat in the waters of Venice, but this was the closest I would probably ever get. I waited there some time after ordering a pizza, and I finally got it, fresh out of the oven. I guess the owner had to go deliver some pizzas or something because he left, and his daughter was the only one there. A few minutes after he left, she came up to me and asked if she could have a slice of the pizza. She took off her ugly ass apron and took a piece, and looked at me with a hot ass smile. I knew she wanted it. She took me back behind the counter and she took all of her clothes off in front of me, and I started stripping all of my clothes, and I had a massive boner but then I dropped my spaghetti all over the floor and my boner popped out, revealing that my ballsack was made up of two meatballs and a spaghetti noodle and I was so embarrassed that I started shitting all over and I then proceeded to wiping my shit all over counter and the floor, and I ended up slipping on some and a pointy ass piece of pizza crust went right up my ass. I ran home in embarrassment, leaving the money on the table as I walked out. now I have pizza crust stuck up my ass...so do you guys have any tips for this problem? the buttery piece of crust inside of my asshole is starting to burn

First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself.
Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. I’d bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine.
At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you’re angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.
Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

listen here you dumb cunt.. if i where being hypocritical i wouldnt have mentioned that i have been there and done that.. you fuckin ugly skunk.. now listen bitch.. a slut like you is the type that in the clubs would give us boys blow jobs for a pill or two.. thats what the fuck your kind of dumb bitch will ever amount to.. now that being said your just spewing nonsense for the sake of what ever agenda you workin at.. anyway you and your agenda are now finished just so you know.. again as i read through your crap i have to state that i never claimed hatred towards drugs in any of what i said you fucking dumb cunt.. i said they where no good for young people to take and all you junky dogs decided to go ape shit about it.. why you trying to twsit my words for anyway you stupid fucker? where do you even get off trying to fuck with me you fucking maggot??? now listen cunt and listen good.. go out there and do what ever the fuck you want but dont come at me like your some sort of mad cunt cause i wont hesitate to shut you the fuck up.. stupid fucker.. run the fuck along cunt... fuckin ugly bitch..

Look hun this is 2016 i dont go after looks only. I look for real men with a personality and respect. Looks come last. Im not a whore like you and everyone else on here. Not my fault you decided to be an ignorant fuck by ignoring what i outlined. You buried yourself not me with your shit talking. Simply response would have done it by stating sorry what i outlined isnt what ur after and unmatch or sure thing i definitely can respect your terms and so forth. But you chose the ugly route of sending yourself to hell by ur horseshit this entire time. And your pics are from i believe 4 years ago because im a 100% positive i have talked to you before i dont ever forget assholes. Probably on plenty of fish dating site or okcupid or here. People dont fucking change clearly. And finally not my loss sweety i have 30 other matches than your sorry desparate ass where u chose tinder to get women so far u earned tons of unmatches with this shitty attitude when its gaurenteed you are probably a wuss and a pussy in person but act all this touch behind a screen. Tough* When really ur probably another cockroach on a high horse behind an app thinking you are all that when ur unworthy n a piece of shit.

Kill yourselves. You hitler-praising friendless, kissless NEET virgin scum. You all should try actually talking to girls and making something out of your lives instead of posting nazi shit on my r9k but secretly stroking your micropenises to interracial porn and dreaming about sucking nigger cocks.
Wish you all get cancer or an hero yourselves in the slowest and most painful way possible, you oxygen-wasting fucks. I bet you guys have never picked up history book in your lives, but rather praise hitler because he was "misunderstood". In real 4th reich you NEET fucks would end up in concentration camps for "being unpatriotic" and some 2-meter-tall campguard called Hans will repeatedly and systematically rape your weak, tight assholes with his big nazi cock until you become a submissive little bitch, starved to death for being a nazi-loving sissy cuck.
You are abominations on earth, vile and ugly nazi-loving, dumbass cumstains who will never get a girlfriend and will die a virgin, unless you learn to love nazis enough to take big aryan cock up your asshole and moan for that hard German steel making you feel like a good little bitch you really are. Remove yourselves from this planet, every second of your existance prolongs the agonizing pain your parents feel when they brought worthless piece-of-shit cumstains like you into this world.

Pass English 1 before ranting. Surprised if anyone was able to read through your bumbling nonsense.

First and foremost, if I have "a lot to learn" (I assume that you mean about life, which is even more hilarious lol) then why am I speaking your native language and you're not speaking mine ? I'm a 23 year old entrepreneur and philanthropist with a net worth of 1.1m KD. Fluent in 7 different programming languages and I'm not including the Linux command line and Oberon. I've been pentesting for over 5 years and contributing to NetSec for 3. I have a community the size of godzilla behind my back that would make you the laughing stock of our forums. So if you wanna assume that I'm one of you rednecks with no real knowledge of the outside world or if you wanna just talk shit, make sure you're doing it to somebody in your pathetic level or lower. Good day, ugly girl.

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT

listen here, kid I will fucking unleash hell on you. you know how ISIS did? I'll make your death be a bigger lie than 9/11 faggot. but tbh, you're fucking ugly little cunt mate and if I ever see you im gonna slit your fucking face wide open. be scared kid, my raps will be like fucking napalm on your little tiki hut house in the Philippines like eddie. Eddie and me will gang up on you like crips and bloods kiddo. You're dead. You're ass is mine. You might as well fucking cut off your ass and hand it to me. I'll ISIS your fucking household, then save your bunny for last. And he squeaks and squirms for its life, I'll snap it's fucking neck and thumb . I'll make you eat it its fucking body kid. Don't. Cross. Me. Kiddo.

You people are the epitome of trashy people, ignorant, arrogant, irrelevant, illiterate. You really take the time out of your day to spew fucking vile and hate and negative bullshit when there are literally a million other things you could be doing that would be of better use to your time like actually putting forth positive energy and vibes, and the world would have one less comment to gain cancer from reading from such degenerates. You make my generation look like a bunch of arrogant self centered self righteous plebs, pathetic the lot of you are. Your parents should be ashamed, because if I had a child who did, or said, or acted like that in any fashion I would feel like a complete and utter failure as a parent, and realize I truly failed at raising a child. This is what is wrong with the world. My advice is to stop painting yourself white, hop off the pedestal you put yourselves on, pull the plank from your own eyes before pulling the splinters from others stop being shitty, love everyone or simply fuck off. And while you are at it, try taking a lesson in English that way when you spew your ugly words which are in reflection to yourselves, you'll actually maybe make some sense, and wouldn't sound like such uneducated daft twats.

Honestly you have potential, first and foremost try getting better clothes and a nicer sense of style, for your hair get an undercut, do that and you'll definitely be like 7/10

You should kill yourself
Having trouble deciding whether or not to kill yourself? Family and friends hoping worried you'll end up 6 feet under? Well, you're in the right spot to make everyone's your hopes come true. Contents[show] Why?
You should kill yourself for many reasons. Your horrible odor, sweaty armpits, WoW addiction, Justin Bieber Fan, the fact that you can't get a girlfriend, (and even if you could she'd be totally freaked out at the insignificance of your penis), acne, lack of athletic ability, you can't ever be the Guy in "I Wanna Be the Guy", and even when you go on Facebook you have no friends should be good enough reason for you. The world would be better off if you killed yourself, see? No need for theatrics, just get a gun and blow the pulpy, unused mess you call your brains out. Be sure to aim away from anything someone might want to use at a later date, as they'll be burning anything that has been tainted by your monumental stupidity. When you see a certain person that you do not like, you would rather kill yourself than have to deal with looking at their ugly face. Not to say any names. Maybe you lost your cell phone, the expensive one with all your contacts and fancy apps on it, or even your portable music player with your favorite songs on it. Just think, if you're the first one to come up with an original reason, no matter how trivial it may seem to some, maybe others will call you "an hero" just for being original. Or maybe you just want to get revenge on someone, and what better revenge than making them clean up your remains and sanitize the area in hazmat suits? Perhaps you are "different", and are too lazy to work hard and convince the someone who is "different" can accomplish great things. Another possible reason is that you always wanted to try one of those fun things you saw on tv captioned". Or perhaps you are tired of learning new things and meeting new, but similar people, or simply are tired of moving and breathing

Stop worrying about how much of a faggot you look like.

See, here's another reason you should kill yourself: you are too stubborn. You lack the essence in which a reasonable human performs. Or, in other words, you're a noob. No-one likes a noob, not even other noobs. Also, you're probably absolutely a fatass. This puts severe limits on your athletic and romantic ability, as well as denying you the opportunity of hanging yourself. It would take a rope of steel cord to hold your 750 lb. ass, and since I doubt you'll find that in your parent's basement, you have to choose a different way out. A few of your options include: shooting yourself, as I previously suggested, drowning yourself (your fat ass would float you to the top), poisoning your Twinkies, or lighting yourself on fire (I recommended this. Your greasy hair and blubbery skin should ignite faster than a kero soaked match, provided you don't bathe or shower regularly, or especially, right before doing the deed - as lighting oneself on fire tends not to work well if you are soaking wet). But, let's not dwell on this, this is more something for HowTo:Commit Suicide. Tinafey
See? Now she's got the spirit! You should be dead by now.
Christ. You just aren't giving up on your worthless life. Stupid Fuck. Ah Yes! This brings us to our next topic; you're a moron. After 2 paragraphs of "Go Die" you're still alive. If it's on the internet, it must be true! Especially when it has to do with killing or murder..... And the world has too many stupid people as it is. You would be doing yourself, and the rest of the world, a huge favor if you went and did the deed. Don't you want a Darwin Award? Still?
Huh.... You really don't give up that easily. Okay, maybe for some positive attitudes. Think of it this way, if you killed yourself now, you'd get a full page in the year book!! That hot chick in your Math class that you fantasize about in your "Private Moments"? She'd know your name. You may even be on the News! 

(P1 )Once upon a terribly dreadful time, there was a small cat-licking bird that lived on a lane by my house whose name was Charles just like every other soul, male or female, that lived on my smelly, stinky, orange, old, rotten, messy, busted cul-de-sac between Belmont and Rose which are both Gay-ass Streets Like North street or some shit that reminds me of a celebrity like Paris Hilton or some blonde loser that doesn't even know the capital of her own country, which is the United States of America aka: The U.S.A which is a pristine nation of beauty, opposing to a country as the country of Somalia and Belgium, a part of Europe, which doesn't even have a government, it's just in a complete state of anarchy just like my mind and soul which are both filled with outrageous nonsense that I'm typing down right now into some fat long sentence that probably makes no sense but who cares I'm trying to set some sort of weird record here like most ducks snorted or some weird thing like that and if I do set some sort of record I will be in the Guinness Book of World Records (though anti-American and pro European, a place of pitty and despair as Somalia is) which was always my dream because that book has a whole bunch a cool and weird stuff in it and I...

(P2) would Become famous and add to the weirdness of the book like some of their records which reminds me of the Rob & Big where Rob sets all of those skateboarding Records And Big Black eats bananas and donuts and three weeks later they both get plaques saying the record they set and I want to get one of those so that's why I'm writing all of this stuff down without ever using a period or some other sentence ending mark like an exclamation point or a question mark or any other symbol that could possibly end my streak of words that is really long now and would take me a while to count just like counting sheep which is supposed to put you to sleep but it really keeps you awake because you want to keep counting and counting until you don't know what comes after trillions, but that would take Years or something because it would take a while just to count a trillion seconds or minutes would be even worse just like how ducks are worse that geese because they are more aggressive around their young unlike great white sharks which are often eaten by their mothers when they are born and the ones who do make it out alive have no mother to teach them how to hunt or whatever because none of that matters because us human beings have mothers unless they die or run off with some CEO of a big company or someone else who makes a lot of money and then they leave you with your dad and you are jealous of your friends if you have any because they have moms and you don't because your mom was some greedy pig who wanted money but ended up

(p3)only getting the money part and she bought drugs because she was depressed and ended up killing herself from an overdose and you wouldn't even know about it until you become some rich person and check the files somewhere and learn that she died of a overdose and you eyes get all teary and then you start crying because you know that you wouldn't be alive without that woman you called mom and I just found out right now that the longest sentence is like 10,000 words so I have a ways to go and you have to go with me so let's go to 6th gear and throw out some words like Emphysema which I had to do a report on in 4th grade because we had a ton of projects and this was the disease one and we chose diseases out of a hat and I came out with Emphysema which is a form of lung cancer which is 98% caused by smoking which reminds me of the way my dad describes smoking: "you get plant leaves, wrap them in paper, light it on fire and suck on it" which is normally a sentence but not today because I'm setting out on the quest for a long sentence that I'm typing up which reminds me of a story my grandpa told me about himself when he was "your age" about how they covered the letters on the type writers and they had to type so that they could memorize where the letters are on a type writer and my grandpa says he will never regret taking that class because it helped him out a lot when it came to typing and now a days he is not bad a typing at all because He is almost as fast as me because I am a pretty fast typer

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME ABOUT POLITENESS. COCKMUFFIN

Not sure if shit tier copypasta. If not this is just as sad. The only way of redemption is to kill yourself. I don't even want to acknowledge your autism with anything other than an insult. Suicide is your only option.

You need to grow into your face a bit... otherwise physically you seem FINE.

Otherwise you seem pretty rude bruh.

>10 posters
>40+ replies
god this samefaggotry needs to stop

I saw paragraphs upon paragraphs of shit. Anybody want to summarize for me? Too lazy too read all this shit.

Retard falls into argument with himself. That or just someone shitposting copypastas